Should I quit my havoc cycle early to start TRT?

pcav89

Awards
Hey guys,

A few weeks ago I had blood work done to check my thyroid and get a my basic labs done but they weren't testing for test levels as we weren't concerned with that at the time. Since then I started a 6 week havoc cycle and I am just finishing my 2nd week currently at 40mg. It turns out that the Dr. did check for test levels and I found out today that my (pre-havoc) test levels were extremely low at 255. something. I am going to run nolva and revolution pct and pure test combo for pct. I wasn't feeling like I had low test before this so I never thought to check it out prior to starting my cycle. Now I have to go to the endo in 1 month to talk about TRT.

Plain and simple, what should I do? Should I stop my cycle now and start pct prior to going to endo for TRT? Should I tell them about the havoc cycle even though my test levels were low before touching a prohormone? How low can my levels get before its a serious health threat? Thanks so much for any advice, I'm stressed out about this so I really appreciate it.

Mystere3

Awards
How old are you and what time of the day was your blood drawn?

pcav89

Awards
I am only 24 years old and I had it taken in the morning at roughly 10am. I had my Test checked 2 years ago and it was 700 something and the Dr. said it was high and to be happy with that number and I haven't taken any supps or ph's or anything other than creatine and mass gainers at all in the time since then and now so I can't think of why my test would be so low.

pcav89

Awards
I'd get another test if I were you. Wait a good while after a good pct though.
So you think I should just continue my cycle and run pct then retest? Or should I start pct now and then retest after that? Thanks for the input guys.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you think I should just continue my cycle and run pct then retest? Or should I start pct now and then retest after that? Thanks for the input guys.

Depends how long you have before you get an endo appointment. If it's coming up soon, maybe get off your cycle at start PCT right away. That would make the most sense to me anyway.

pcav89

Awards
I sort of agree. My appointment is in 1 month which is enough time for me to finish the havoc and start pct. It makes me wonder if I can do my cycle and get an appointment for 2 months from now or if this is a really serious problem and I need to get in right away. I guess I don't fully understand how low test levels can really get. If I'm that low now, would the havoc bring me down to a dangerous level or will it not make difference in the end?

Mystere3

Awards
I'd push the appt back, personally. Honestly I bet if you were drawn again your lab value would be normal.

pcav89

Awards
I'd push the appt back, personally. Honestly I bet if you were drawn again your lab value would be normal.
I agree with that actually. I have this voice in the back of my head saying not to worry because I'll prob get to the endo and when he tests it, everything will come up normal. Well actually it'd be low from the havoc but after pct and a break I should test just fine I'd think. If you think its safe for me to keep going with it then I'd like to be able to do that. I've not run into anything like this yet so I have no idea.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I sort of agree. My appointment is in 1 month which is enough time for me to finish the havoc and start pct. It makes me wonder if I can do my cycle and get an appointment for 2 months from now or if this is a really serious problem and I need to get in right away. I guess I don't fully understand how low test levels can really get. If I'm that low now, would the havoc bring me down to a dangerous level or will it not make difference in the end?
^^Agreed - you want to be off pct for a week or two before you have labs drawn again