Should I add anything else to this stack?

Nomad01

Awards
I have been using AP for about a week, and I am ordering the new Powerfull. Is there anything else that I should consider adding to maximize my gains? Thanks.

Also, can someone tell me more about DCP than just what the nutraplanet description says?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AP/Powerfull will be fine if you are trying to gain size.

What else did you want to know about DCP? TTA is a potent fat burner and the Salvia and RK help to maximize the effects. PLCAR is a good nootropic and pyruvates have been shown to help the thyroid.

Nomad01

Awards
Thanks. Will DCP work even if I'm eating over maintenance?

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its supposed to minimize the damage that is done....so you can use it on a bulk..and keep fat gain to a minimum with it. Between DCP and AP.....you will add very little fat while bulking from my experiences while building lbm.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I was on AP a while back and was very pleased with the lbm I gained on it. It really helps if you are eating a lot of carbs, that combined with DCP, you should be pretty well covered. If I may ask, are you taking a solid creatine? In maximizing gains creatine is a must, I'm sure you know that, just making sure nothing slips through the cracks, ya know? If you need help with anything else bro, let me know.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would I sound like a jerk if I recommended adding steak?

charger71

Awards
  • Established
lots of things....good creatine product like green bulge, no2 product like white blood, maybe some jungle warfare or bad ass mass, mega doced bcaa's.....or just be happy with what youve got and save yourself a lot money :)

Nomad01

Awards
I was on AP a while back and was very pleased with the lbm I gained on it. It really helps if you are eating a lot of carbs, that combined with DCP, you should be pretty well covered. If I may ask, are you taking a solid creatine? In maximizing gains creatine is a must, I'm sure you know that, just making sure nothing slips through the cracks, ya know? If you need help with anything else bro, let me know.
I am not using creatine. I have used different types of creatine in the past, and did not notice much results. What creatine do you reccomend?

Also, I placed my order and just got Powerfull.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not using creatine. I have used different types of creatine in the past, and did not notice much results. What creatine do you reccomend?
You will on AP. I like using creatine mono without AP. Once I added AP to my supplement regimen I really noticed the creatine mono. I bloated alot but strength was unreal. I put almost 50lbs on my incline bench in a few weeks on a lower carb diet (about 150~175). I dose 5 grams creatine mono with my am /pre /post carbs. Hope this helps