Short Anavar Cycle for Athlete

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Going to start a short cycle of anavar was thinking 4-6 weeks, have a bjj competition coming up.

The goal would be to see some noticeable strength, energy, and endurance increases with some recomp over 4-5weeks for some competitive advantage.

The question is with such a short period of time, would including a test base be kind of useless for my goals here, there is no need to retain gains made after the cycle and adding test could over complicate and further suppress me for the purpose of the cycle.

I know most people consider not including test is a no go but I am not afraid to pin or anything like that I ran a 12 week test cycle in 2021 which I logged here. I just think it would be unnecessary. If test is absolutely necessary it would have

Also considering adding HCG maybe one or twice a week at a low dose to keep the testes stimulated. Carderine is also on the list to include in this performance based cycle but still doing some due diligence but seems relatively safe if used for short durations and reasonable doses. Of course liver support used throughout cycle. Diet is pretty damn clean also.

Stats :
26y/o
182lbs
Around 12% bf

Cycle would look something like this
Week 1 : Anavar 30mg HCG 500iu Carderine 10-20mg
Week 2 : Anavar 30mg HCG 500iu Carderine 10-20mg
Week 3 : Anavar 30mg HCG 500iu Carderine 10-20mg
Week 4 : Anavar 50mg HCG 500iu Carderine 10-20mg

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Forgot to mention would keep nolva on hand for pct maybe run at low doses if I was experiencing sides on cycle however I think I would bounce back fairly quickly naturally from this based on my previous cycle.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you used Anavar before? It can come with cramping, something you do not want when you compete, if you have it use it, just know that you probably will cramp and make sure you do what you can to prevent it. If you haven’t got the Var yet I would get Bold Ace instead, it still will give you strength but also help with cardio (from what I heard/read).

I would definitely recommend using the Nolva after even if you “feel” fine.

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Have you used Anavar before? It can come with cramping, something you do not want when you compete, if you have it use it, just know that you probably will cramp and make sure you do what you can to prevent it. If you haven’t got the Var yet I would get Bold Ace instead, it still will give you strength but also help with cardio (from what I heard/read).

I have tried anavar and the pumps are manageable with taurine etc didn’t get much cramping. Really don’t have a reliable source for bold ace or I’d be willing to try it, I also havent used this compound and wouldn’t want to be managing harsh sides going into a comp especially in a quick ester form of a harsh anabolic.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have tried anavar and the pumps are manageable with taurine etc didn’t get much cramping. Really don’t have a reliable source for bold ace or I’d be willing to try it, I also havent used this compound and wouldn’t want to be managing harsh sides going into a comp especially in a quick ester form of a harsh anabolic.
Ok, good, then you know what to expect. Bold Ace should not come with any harsh sides if any but I understand to not wanting to try anything new before competing.

Competition have been on my mind lately so I have been thinking about trying the Bold Ace, that’s why I recommended it.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you haven’t got the Var yet I would get Bold Ace instead, it still will give you strength but also help with cardio (from what I heard/read).

Are you referring to oral Boldenone Acetate? If so what’s the normal dosage? I haven’t heard much about this. The last oral ‘boldenone’ I knew was the PH 1.4 AD, or maybe another methylated form of the same.

Not that I want to use any but for my personal culture :)

M

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't see a problem with var only especially with the ancillary you have on hand. Dr mike isratel recommends guys first cycle should be var only and he's way smarter than I am. I would always have a test base but in your situation i get it

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you referring to oral Boldenone Acetate? If so what’s the normal dosage? I haven’t heard much about this. The last oral ‘boldenone’ I knew was the PH 1.4 AD, or maybe another methylated form of the same.

Not that I want to use any but for my personal culture :)
Yes, oral Bold Ace, the dose doesn’t have to be that high, review I read had a guy do 60mg ed and had great results in vascularity, strength and performance, it’s fast acting so you should see results within the first week or 2.

In a performance based competition I would use that from the reviews I seen.

ToraNutrition

ToraNutrition

Awards
Yes, oral Bold Ace, the dose doesn’t have to be that high, review I read had a guy do 60mg ed and had great results in vascularity, strength and performance, it’s fast acting so you should see results within the first week or 2.

In a performance based competition I would use that from the reviews I seen.
Never seen a bold ace oral out there I’d be willing to try it send me a message if you have a source for it. I caved and will run sus 250 for 5 weeks with turinabol instead of var at 20mg and potentially bump it to 30mg

also going to include Cardarine as planned but 10mg ever 1.5 days.

nolva for 4 weeks at lower dosage

M

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Never seen a bold ace oral out there I’d be willing to try it send me a message if you have a source for it. I caved and will run sus 250 for 5 weeks with turinabol instead of var at 20mg and potentially bump it to 30mg

also going to include Cardarine as planned but 10mg ever 1.5 days.

nolva for 4 weeks at lower dosage
I think tbol is actually a better compound for what you're trying to do. I know Dave Crossland loves it for athletes