shirt ideas for the gym

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want to make sure people like the pictures etc design before I submit it because if its a dumb design and no one buys it I am stuck with i.e 50 shirts

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Draft one

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Omg totally radical! 80's I know lol.I think I might want more than one. Can I see all the designs?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
The Starbucks one, on the back i would put...

" DIDN"T THINK SO! LIFT HEAVY!"
you know, something a bit more in your face per say.

AND YES! I hope we get a good kitten/squat one going. I think that shirt will hit big!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Working on it. This is just rough so more input so i can modify etc. The starbucks we are going to try to make better. I am glad people are liking it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hopefully end of this week or next I should have the other two up. I just got off the phone with him. Remember I am not making money off the shirts just because my friend is doing it at whole sale so to make it fair I won't make profit off it ether. I just feel its the right thing to do. Hes actually loosing money as hes not charging me for the ink and the time to do it.

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
I'd be down with the kitten shirt, I'd love one.

Here's what I've always seen posted, and where the original kitten saying came from:

And heres a picture of just the kitten:

Would be hilarious to have a black and white pic of ANY kitten on the back, just priceless.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you need a big ass bodybuilder cow deadlifting like 950lbs and under that sould say " GOT TREN?"

i would buy a few.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
How about a shirt that says

"I used to Love Your Mother"

I love that saying

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any way not to get side tracked. Today was raining all day so I did not get a chance to see my friend and the updates.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wev been working on it this week. Finals are comming so we had to take a break. Shoul finish shortly.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Wev been working on it this week. Finals are comming so we had to take a break. Shoul finish shortly.
And to think I was JUST about to ask about updates,lol. I want the starbucks and MORE SO the kitten shirt! These are going to be awesome.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just want my friend to finish school lol. Than we can make more sirts regularly for people like us. I know id buy more as time goes on to mix it up.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My good freinds laptop got jacked so he just got a nother laptop for graduation so he has to start over.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about "I love you!"

Than showing a shadow of a bodybuilder below the I love you

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My freind is getting back on track this week. I hope to get it going again. Sorry for the inconvicence but nothing I can do when a laptop gets stolen with all file.