Unanswered Shipping to UK

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Went to place an order for uk shipping, first one for a few months, and was quoted £23 for 2 tubs CEL AE (shipping). I’m sure this was much cheaper last time I ordered?
There’s now not much in it between paying UK store prices or US plus shipping. What’s changed?

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Went to place an order for uk shipping, first one for a few months, and was quoted £23 for 2 tubs CEL AE (shipping). I’m sure this was much cheaper last time I ordered?
There’s now not much in it between paying UK store prices or US plus shipping. What’s changed?
I’ve ordered from www.strongsupplementshop.co.uk a couple of times very good shipping prices and only took a few days to get here both times, maybe a rep can chime in.Are you on the UK site

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yep, UK site. I’m sure shipping was around £7 last time I ordered. Annoying cos the products are so much cheaper than online from uk stores but the postage is eating up the savings.

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, UK site. I’m sure shipping was around £7 last time I ordered. Annoying cos the products are so much cheaper than online from uk stores but the postage is eating up the savings.
Agree mate that’s why I ordered from them ,looks like they must of been absorbing the cost themselves ,as it’s done on weight it might be cheaper per item the more you order

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just tried 1 and that’s £16.86, 2 or 3 both £23something. So some benefit, don’t know how far you could go with that but I only want 2!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree mate that’s why I ordered from them ,looks like they must of been absorbing the cost themselves ,as it’s done on weight it might be cheaper per item the more you order
Just saw this but correct we did absorb some cost. However, UK rates recently increased a substantial amount which cause a slight increase in international shipping. We make zero profit and always do everything possible to keep things manageable. Hope this helps

JStats

Awards
Why does the website always show up a fault on my safari browser? I literally have to delete all my browsing history and data for it to work, then I get 1 chance on the site before I get off it and then it comes up with a fault and have to delete my browser history again!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why does the website always show up a fault on my safari browser? I literally have to delete all my browsing history and data for it to work, then I get 1 chance on the site before I get off it and then it comes up with a fault and have to delete my browser history again!
Sorry to hear that bro! Let’s see if @musclemaker can offer some advice. Our live chat might be able to input your order too if you can get that open. Have you tried on phone and computer?

JStats

Awards
Sorry to hear that bro! Let’s see if @musclemaker can offer some advice. Our live chat might be able to input your order too if you can get that open. Have you tried on phone and computer?
I’ve tried on my iPad & iPhone, I don’t have a computer but it’s really annoying! Is there any rough estimate when Thermagize will be in stock?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ve tried on my iPad & iPhone, I don’t have a computer but it’s really annoying! Is there any rough estimate when Thermagize will be in stock?
Bummer bro. Hopefully someone can get you squared away. As far as thermagize I know it was in production but not sure eta. @sns8778 will probably have a better time estimate

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We are hoping to have Thermagize XT back in stock within the next 2 weeks and will be able to get retailers re-supplied on it. That's a best guess on my end; nothing in this industry is ever concrete when it comes to product ETA's until they're in hand though bc there can be so many unforeseen holdups.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are hoping to have Thermagize XT back in stock within the next 2 weeks and will be able to get retailers re-supplied on it. That's a best guess on my end; nothing in this industry is ever concrete when it comes to product ETA's until they're in hand though bc there can be so many unforeseen holdups.
Especially with covid. Smh. Glad to see it will be back soon though!