Unanswered Shipping to UK

UKG

Awards
Went to place an order for uk shipping, first one for a few months, and was quoted £23 for 2 tubs CEL AE (shipping). I’m sure this was much cheaper last time I ordered?
There’s now not much in it between paying UK store prices or US plus shipping. What’s changed?

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Went to place an order for uk shipping, first one for a few months, and was quoted £23 for 2 tubs CEL AE (shipping). I’m sure this was much cheaper last time I ordered?
There’s now not much in it between paying UK store prices or US plus shipping. What’s changed?
I’ve ordered from www.strongsupplementshop.co.uk a couple of times very good shipping prices and only took a few days to get here both times, maybe a rep can chime in.Are you on the UK site

UKG

Awards
Yep, UK site. I’m sure shipping was around £7 last time I ordered. Annoying cos the products are so much cheaper than online from uk stores but the postage is eating up the savings.

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, UK site. I’m sure shipping was around £7 last time I ordered. Annoying cos the products are so much cheaper than online from uk stores but the postage is eating up the savings.
Agree mate that’s why I ordered from them ,looks like they must of been absorbing the cost themselves ,as it’s done on weight it might be cheaper per item the more you order

UKG

Awards
Just tried 1 and that’s £16.86, 2 or 3 both £23something. So some benefit, don’t know how far you could go with that but I only want 2!