I'm wondering if there's going to be an issue shipping pro-hormones from the US to Canada. Would Canadian customs seize them or will they let them through? I know that I've shipped Ergopharm 6-OXO and Anabolic Xtreme PCT supplements before without any problems at all.
Sorry I can't help you out here, I haven't tried shipping pro-hormones to Canada. But if you live close to Niagara Falls, I ship my NP order to a mailbox there (Invalid Link Removed ) and then it's just an hour from me in Toronto so I can pick the stuff up there, it arrives quicker and free shipping if you hit $200 on you order And no worries about customs nicking your order, unless you get stopped coming back.
I think it's a combination of the way NP sends it and luck of the draw. Customs only ever checks 10% of packages, as long as you're not tagged in their database :wave:
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.