Unanswered Shilajit - best natural substance for testosterone?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes you are right, poster above, King blood is basicly an upgrade of bioforge

-RONIN-

Awards
Supplementplace Tongkat Ali 3% eurycomanone. They are UK based, i had buy this since Tonvara cant produce 2,4% TA anymore and cant believe the potency of this extract. Is expensive, sure, but you get what you pay for.

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
Supplementplace Tongkat Ali 3% eurycomanone. They are UK based, i had buy this since Tonvara cant produce 2,4% TA anymore and cant believe the potency of this extract. Is expensive, sure, but you get what you pay for.
How long have you've been taking it ?, What benefits have you noticed ?

bigbob78

Awards
What do you mean tonvara cant produce 2.4% TA anymore? Its still on there website for sale.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried Shilajit. Didn't notice anything from it to be honest. I took PrimaVie® Purified Shilajit .

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That black magic test booster looks pretty good. Might have to try it myself.

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That’s actually not a terrible price. But for the same (or cheaper), you could buy M-Test

JYD

Awards
  • Established
I just got the PrimaVie Shilajit. Took it at 11am, 250mg, yesterday morning. Had a bit of trouble sleeping last night. Just wondering if the two could be tied together and one should ease into it by taking it first thing in the morning and once your body adjusts, then add the other 250mg today (500mg total per day).

Thx.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just got the PrimaVie Shilajit. Took it at 11am, 250mg, yesterday morning. Had a bit of trouble sleeping last night. Just wondering if the two could be tied together and one should ease into it by taking it first thing in the morning and once your body adjusts, then add the other 250mg today (500mg total per day).

Thx.
Your dosages are fall apart ..so i highly doubt it .. but honestly cant tell .. i would stay at 250mg to keep testing out the sleep before you up the dosage

JYD

Awards
  • Established
Your dosages are fall apart ..so i highly doubt it .. but honestly cant tell .. i would stay at 250mg to keep testing out the sleep before you up the dosage
Cool, thx. I did read that it should be taken in the morning for some folks as it can really energize. I just took 250mg and will stick with that today and see how I go this evening.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cool, thx. I did read that it should be taken in the morning for some folks as it can really energize. I just took 250mg and will stick with that today and see how I go this evening.
it really depends on person to person .. i have taken at 8pm and get knocked out at 9pm and sleep great .. i know others who i suggested to take 4 -6hrs bed time and they reported it fixed the issue.

but your doing it smart to dose it quick and early in the day .. keep us posted if sleep becomes an issue

JYD

Awards
  • Established
it really depends on person to person .. i have taken at 8pm and get knocked out at 9pm and sleep great .. i know others who i suggested to take 4 -6hrs bed time and they reported it fixed the issue.

but your doing it smart to dose it quick and early in the day .. keep us posted if sleep becomes an issue

Slept pretty bad again last night. It’s either the boron or the shilajit. I took one of each at 9am. Maybe it wasn’t meant to be... I’ll stop both now and try each by itself over that weekend

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Slept pretty bad again last night. It’s either the boron or the shilajit. I took one of each at 9am. Maybe it wasn’t meant to be... I’ll stop both now and try each by itself over that weekend
I highly doubt it’s either. Sleep can be fickle and so multifaceted that it could be so many different things.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I take it your not hitting the bed before 8 or 9PM .. yeah that 11-12hr gap i highly doubt it .. yeah go a week without and see it if you notice anything ..i wouldnt bank on one or 2 day.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
I highly doubt it’s either. Sleep can be fickle and so multifaceted that it could be so many different things.
I take it your not hitting the bed before 8 or 9PM .. yeah that 11-12hr gap i highly doubt it .. yeah go a week without and see it if you notice anything ..i wouldnt bank on one or 2 day.
Thanks, guys. I stopped it and things have settled. I'm going to get through this week and start it next week. Cheers!

barische

barische

Awards
i have been using Alphatest (has shilajit in it) + vitd3, magnesium - which recovered my low test levels.. recently bought some extra shilajit from himalayan shilajit drops. I really think the combo of all those def helped. cannot pinpoint if it was shilajit or not but it is a source of fulvic acid and trace minerals that food lacks so may help..

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
wouldnt these just supress you once going off even to the slightest

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established

JYD

Awards
  • Established
I'm back on shilajit and really liking it so far. One upon waking and one at noon, for now.

Do you guys cycle shilajit? Or do like a 5/2 weekly schedule? What's up? Thx!

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm back on shilajit and really liking it so far. One upon waking and one at noon, for now.

Do you guys cycle shilajit? Or do like a 5/2 weekly schedule? What's up? Thx!
I typically do 8-12 weeks then 4 weeks or so off.

I think you could push longer, but I tend to cycle everything.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
What's everyone's experience with side effects? Does anyone experience any after stopping and taking a break from Shilajit solo runs?

JYD

Awards
  • Established
What's everyone's experience with side effects? Does anyone experience any after stopping and taking a break from Shilajit solo runs?