Shawn Rhoden Is Dead

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don't think the vaccine has anything to do with it, and I do believe that using bodybuilding drugs has long term health effects and that is a risk you take.
But on average, the number of ppl who die every year directly from steroid use is >5, that's a medical fact not a guess, the number of steroid related deaths every year worldwide is on average less then 20, again, not a guess it's a fact.

Here are some more facts about how many ppl per year die from
Obesity- 2.8million
Alcohol- 3 million
Tobacco- 8 million

There are less ppl dieing from steroids per year then there are people accidentally overdosing on vitamins.

All facts here. Not questionable, not debatable, there facts like the sky is blue.

So again, when social media shoves it in your face it seems worse then it is. Yes it was a bad year for deaths in fitness.

But theres million of steroid users, there's a estimated 1million in the UK alone.
But only on average less then 20 deaths per year. Those are pretty good odds.

Do you ever drink? Alcohol- kills 3 million per year.

So on one hand you have steroids, the other alcohol,. 20 vs 3,000,000

Steroids don't look so dangerous now do they. But you can keep letting the media convince you otherwise
Cope harder bro. "Other things are bad too, so that makes being a gear junkie ok!" 🤣

More rationalization.. Keep proving my point.

Just look at the number of guys on this forum in their 30's and 40's who are on trt. How'd those superdrol runs from the early 2000's treat you bros? "Nah bro, just normal aging. After 30 your t levels dry up."

COPE

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Cope harder bro. "Other things are bad too, so that makes being a gear junkie ok!" 🤣

More rationalization.. Keep proving my point.

Just look at the number of guys on this forum in their 30's and 40's who are on trt. How'd those superdrol runs from the early 2000's treat you bros? "Nah bro, just normal aging. After 30 your t levels dry up."
I'm not trying to cope with anything, I'm well aware of the dangers and risks involved with using anabolic steroids. I'm also aware that they are not something that needs to be scared of and can be used properly. The massive doses that pro bodybuilders take is not something I would consider using them properly. But every statement I made was a fact, you can try to argue facts all you want it just makes you look like a moron.

I find it kind of odd that someone would join an anabolics website with the mind state that you have, you seem way too overly concerned with what other people do with their own bodies. Everyone on here knows the risks we also know the rewards. Yes there are some people that think these things are harmless and they're not, there are health risks involved. But there are also health risks involved with normal everyday things that you do.

So I'm curious what your whole point is of even being on this forum, you must have a pretty boring life if this is your outlet to argue and stir up nonsense. You should probably spend a little more time worrying about yourself and not worrying about dumb shyt like this.

Because you literally have zero to gain here unless your goal is to argue with people and pat yourself on the back

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm not trying to cope with anything, I'm well aware of the dangers and risks involved with using anabolic steroids. I'm also aware that they are not something that needs to be scared of and can be used properly. The massive doses that pro bodybuilders take is not something I would consider using them properly. But every statement I made was a fact, you can try to argue facts all you want it just makes you look like a moron.

I find it kind of odd that someone would join an anabolics website with the mind state that you have, you seem way too overly concerned with what other people do with their own bodies. Everyone on here knows the risks we also know the rewards. Yes there are some people that think these things are harmless and they're not, there are health risks involved. But there are also health risks involved with normal everyday things that you do.

So I'm curious what your whole point is of even being on this forum, you must have a pretty boring life if this is your outlet to argue and stir up nonsense. You should probably spend a little more time worrying about yourself and not worrying about dumb shyt like this.

Because you literally have zero to gain here unless your goal is to argue with people and pat yourself on the back
The truth cuts like razors, doesn't it? Keep relying on and defending your drug crutch buddy.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Poor Shawn, can't even get peace after death - you guys are all disgusting !!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
its almost like if a certain expiramental vax evryone has recently taken compounded with prolonged..... isnt a good outcome for the vascular system ...... mindblown
Pfizer and Modern vaccines are genetic modification drugs at the RNA level, designed to make the body manufacture spike protein, while the the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is just straight spike protein in a bottle. Both can and have killed many 1,000's of people. Just VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System) alone shows like 14K deaths...and this is only ONE of a dozen other reporting systems, none of which are available to the public, aside from VEARS.

Furthermore, only those deaths and injuries reported 14+ days post-injection are recorded as being attributable to the vaccine. In other words, any deaths or injuries that occur within the first 14 days of being injected are NOT counted as vaccine deaths/injuries. The only exception is if a death or injury occurs within the first 20 MINUTES of being injected. This means you could get injected, leave 20 minutes later...DIE on the road 30 minutes later...and it will NOT be counted as a vaccine death. The most likely estimate for current vaccine deaths, by reliable sources, are in the 100,000's. Pretty sick.

The spike protein is horribly damaging to the vascular system and has great potential to cause extreme harm to many other organ systems, such as the nervous system. I wonder why Gruesome Newsom hasn't showed himself in public for the last 2 weeks...since being injected with the booster shot? Word is that he is in VERY BAD health right now...in critical care...and might not live. I wish harm to no man, but I won't mourn the loss of a communist that has done nothing but destroy the state of California and undermine our national security and personal freedoms every chance he gets.

As for Sean Rhoden, it's very sad. He was a great bodybuilder. RIP.

Last edited:

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So much cope in this thread it's astounding. This entire industry is in serious denial about the health consequences of long term bodybuilding drug use. Anabolics, insulin, stimulants, rec drugs etc. Over eating and all the rest that goes with the lifestyle. Guys doing 10,000 calorie eating challenge videos for followers. Gosh, no idea why these guys are dropping dead.

I see it in pros and just about every guy I've ever met who uses. Same rationalizations and excuses as every habitual user of any drug.

"Oh, you need to get your blood work done." Right. Well Meadows was all over that **** and he still died.

Guys dropping dead in their mid 40's is not normal and it was happening in the bodybuilding community way before the vaccine. I don't see any other sport losing athletes every month like this.

But go ahead and keep coping guys.
At this point I think I pretty good number of people understand that the bodybuilding lifestyle lived long-term, especially when pushing excessive bodyweights, is very detrimental to the cardiovascular system.

John Meadows didn't have any blockages...and according to those whos spoke to Rhoden, he was looking pretty good on that front, as well. This is what makes the vaccine HIGHLY suspect in these two deaths. Had these men shown arterial blockages during the autopsy, then it would be another matter, but when a man dies of a heart attack with no significant blockages, it raises eyebrows.

The problem with the vaccines is that they either contain or cause the body to manufacture spike protein, which is detrimental to the cardiovascular system. The spike protein is well known to cause myocarditis, which is inflammation of the heart muscle. This can EASILY cause a heart attack...and eventually kills 50% of all diagnosed cases within 5 years via heart attack. This is now happening to young people (being diagnosed with myocarditis) who have gotten the vaccine. I am talking about people in their early 20's and even their teens! We have NEVER seen mass cases of myocarditis in this population...and it is now happening with staggering frequency...immediately after getting the vaccine. These are kids who just a few weeks prior were in perfect cardiovascular health. They are now dying of heart attacks and strokes.

So, while the bodybuilding lifestyle is most definitely damaging to the cardiovascular system, so is the spike protein. The deaths of John and Sean could be attributable to either...or a combination of both. Undoubtedly, the bodybuilding lifestyle in combination with the vaccine is an even faster way to the grave.

One of the best things anyone can do after getting the vaccine is to try an offset this damage through supplementation and diet modification.

Edit: I was just informed in this thread that Sean wasn't vaxed. If so, I think that leaves little doubt as to the primary cause of his demise---likely the bodybuilding lifestyle. Very sad. It sucks that something so awesome is so potentially damaging.

Last edited:
Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
At this point I think I pretty good number of people understand that the bodybuilding lifestyle lived long-term, especially when pushing excessive bodyweights, is very detrimental to the cardiovascular system.

John Meadows didn't have any blockages...and according to those whos spoke to Rhoden, he was looking pretty good on that front, as well. This is what makes the vaccine HIGHLY suspect in these two deaths. Had these men shown arterial blockages during the autopsy, then it would be another matter, but when a man dies of a heart attack with no significant blockages, it raises eyebrows.

The problem with the vaccines is that they either contain or cause the body to manufacture spike protein, which is detrimental to the cardiovascular system. The spike protein is well known to cause myocarditis, which is inflammation of the heart muscle. This can EASILY cause a heart attack...and eventually kills 50% of all diagnosed cases within 5 years via heart attack. This is now happening to young people (being diagnosed with myocarditis) who have gotten the vaccine. I am talking about people in their early 20's and even their teens! We have NEVER seen mass cases of myocarditis in this population...and it is now happening with staggering frequency...immediately after getting the vaccine. These are kids who just a few weeks prior were in perfect cardiovascular health. They are now dying of heart attacks and strokes.

So, while the bodybuilding lifestyle is most definitely damaging to the cardiovascular system, so is the spike protein. The deaths of John and Sean could be attributable to either...or a combination of both. Undoubtedly, the bodybuilding lifestyle in combination with the vaccine is an even faster way to the grave.

One of the best things anyone can do after getting the vaccine is to try an offset this damage through supplementation and diet modification.
Nick trigili did say shawn wasn't vaxed, i don't know how reliable he is, i don't know his rep but he said it

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nick trigili did say shawn wasn't vaxed, i don't know how reliable he is, i don't know his rep but he said it
Yeah, I don't know. I am just responding to people saying he was. If he wasn't, then I think that leaves little doubt as to the likely cause of his death--the bodybuilding lifestyle. Wasn't he like 45 years old...and still weighing like 300 lbs?

Bodybuilding is awesome...and competition is great too, but NOT when your 45.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, I don't know. I am just responding to people saying he was. If he wasn't, then I think that leaves little doubt as to the likely cause of his death--the bodybuilding lifestyle. Wasn't he like 45 years old...and still weighing like 300 lbs?

That's another factor in its own that people seem to forget about, your heart doesn't care if you weigh 300 lb of fat or 300 lb of muscle. It's about 100 lbs more than your heart is meant to handle either way.

There's a reason why we don't see many 300 plus pounds 65+ year old people walking around, because they don't live that long.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Meanwhile, Ozzy Osborne and Keith Richards are alive and well.

Literally healthier to live a drug and alcohol fueled rockstar lifestyle than be a bodybuilder.
lol bodybuilders take much more lethal drugs than Keith and Ozzy did.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
lol bodybuilders take much more lethal drugs than Keith and Ozzy did.
No they don't, numbers don't lie. If you look at how many deaths per year that various drugs cause, performance enhancing drugs are at the bottom of the list.

Deaths from steroids, insulin and diuretics, diuretics probably being the most dangerous of those three. But the deaths from those bodybuilding drugs are next to nothing in comparison to recreational drugs and even legal drugs. The legal drugs kill more then all of the illegal drugs combined.

Deaths per year averages

Bodybuilding drugs ..
Steroids - less then 20
Insulin - in the hundreds
Diuretics - also in the hundreds

Recreational drug death approximately 70,000

Alcohol - 3 million

Tobacco - 8million

It's pretty clear that we know bodybuilding drugs can be dangerous.

But it's also pretty clear that every day drugs alcohol and tobacco kill more, not just a little more, they kill millions more.

Even obesity, being fat is going to kill you far faster then steroids will

That's why there are still plenty of 70+ year old people that use to use steroids or still do. How many 70+ yes old people do you know that spent there life addicted to drugs, alcohol or were obese. Very, very few. Because those people are far more likely to die.

Again I am not trying to downplay the danger that comes from taking any drugs. But stop trying to talk about things you know absolutely nothing about.

The statics are as clear as can be.

If someone put a gun to your head and said pill 1. Kills 20 per year, pill .2 kills 3 million, it's pretty obvious that pill 1. Is "safer"

That doesn't make it safe tho.

Stop being brainwashed by what you see on tv

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I want to make this clear, this is not a defence against steroids.

If all the performance enhancing drugs on the planet disappeared tomorrow I wouldn't really care life would go on.

This is about defending correct information and stopping the spreading of false information.

If someone came on here saying that pink bubblegum causes heart attacks then I would be defending pink bubblegum simply for the fact that we don't need the spreading of false information.

That Old saying knowledge is power is 100% true. I don't want to walk through life believing what people tell me to believe. I want to know the truth and the lies and use those things to form my belief system, all of you should.

You don't have to believe anything I say either, some of my numbers might be off, maybe I cited bad information who knows? all you have to do is go research for yourself and you can find out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I want to make this clear, this is not a defence against steroids.

If all the performance enhancing drugs on the planet disappeared tomorrow I wouldn't really care life would go on.

This is about defending correct information and stopping the spreading of false information.

If someone came on here saying that pink bubblegum causes heart attacks then I would be defending pink bubblegum simply for the fact that we don't need the spreading of false information.

That Old saying knowledge is power is 100% true. I don't want to walk through life believing what people tell me to believe. I want to know the truth and the lies and use those things to form my belief system, all of you should.

You don't have to believe anything I say either, some of my numbers might be off, maybe I cited bad information who knows? all you have to do is go research for yourself and you can find out.
i am not going to say this is true because i have no personal knowledge, but i have heard that professional BBers also use opioids on top of everything else?

not trying to spread false info, just something i have heard.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i am not going to say this is true because i have no personal knowledge, but i have heard that professional BBers also use opioids on top of everything else?

I've heard that more times than I can count, and combining anabolics with opioids is definitely a recipe for a heart attack

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I knowno quite a few guys that used to be really big in the body building not professionals but the size of professionals, a lot of them used to use ketamine and Percocets as their go-to to get high or feel numb because they were always so sore all the time from working out so heavy

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I knowno quite a few guys that used to be really big in the body building not professionals but the size of professionals, a lot of them used to use ketamine and Percocets as their go-to to get high or feel numb because they were always so sore all the time from working out so heavy
i had heard that this was common but didn't want to state it as fact because i have no personal experience...thank you for this info, i think it is very pertinent to this discussion.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Yh for sure agree woth you on that, I doubt a lot of the bb'ing lifestyle is conducive to a long life, the high calorie diets, the drugs, the high bodyweight, the weight fluctuations etc all i think will take their toll. There's also lots that's good about it and it depends how you practice it, for sure pro bodybuilders cannot possibly be as healthy as they could be were they not competing. It's a choice though and if you're not doing what you love then you're not living anyway.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
No they don't, numbers don't lie. If you look at how many deaths per year that various drugs cause, performance enhancing drugs are at the bottom of the list.

Deaths from steroids, insulin and diuretics, diuretics probably being the most dangerous of those three. But the deaths from those bodybuilding drugs are next to nothing in comparison to recreational drugs and even legal drugs. The legal drugs kill more then all of the illegal drugs combined.

Deaths per year averages

Bodybuilding drugs ..
Steroids - less then 20
Insulin - in the hundreds
Diuretics - also in the hundreds

Recreational drug death approximately 70,000

Alcohol - 3 million

Tobacco - 8million

It's pretty clear that we know bodybuilding drugs can be dangerous.

But it's also pretty clear that every day drugs alcohol and tobacco kill more, not just a little more, they kill millions more.

Even obesity, being fat is going to kill you far faster then steroids will

That's why there are still plenty of 70+ year old people that use to use steroids or still do. How many 70+ yes old people do you know that spent there life addicted to drugs, alcohol or were obese. Very, very few. Because those people are far more likely to die.

Again I am not trying to downplay the danger that comes from taking any drugs. But stop trying to talk about things you know absolutely nothing about.

The statics are as clear as can be.

If someone put a gun to your head and said pill 1. Kills 20 per year, pill .2 kills 3 million, it's pretty obvious that pill 1. Is "safer"

That doesn't make it safe tho.

Stop being brainwashed by what you see on tv
I am talking about steroid abuse and not the 70 year old on TRT (who naturally lost his test levels). Comparing other forms of death to the increase in steroid deaths does not mean there and not more and more steroid related deaths. I am 54 and have been in this for more than 40 years. I am just sayin that I have noticed more and more people, every year, who are younger and younger are doing heavier and heavier cycles that last longer and longer. Many guys, including teenagers at the local gyms look better, all year, than the pro's of my youth. They are recreationally taking more steroids now than the pros used to take.

I stayed natural, but started TRT about 1 year ago. I am a powerlifter. I know tons of people (all kinds of athletes) who have abused and not abused steroids or stayed natural or pretty much natural. The guys my age who abused are 1) dead 2) suffering with numerous health problems and very few go to the gym. And if they do, its a pathetic geriatric program they are following. The only ones that remain "really" lifting are the ones that did not abuse steroids. Anyways bro, test it out for yourself and tell me how it goes.

Last edited:
Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am talking about steroid abuse and not the 70 year old on TRT (who naturally lost his test levels). Comparing other forms of death to the increase in steroid deaths does not mean there and not more and more steroid related deaths. I am 54 and have been watching this for years. Just sayin I have noticed more and more people, every year, who are younger and younger are doing heavier and heavier cycles that last longer and longer. Many guys, including teenagers at the local gyms look better, all year, than the pro's of my youth. They are recreationally taking more steroids now than the pros used to take.

I stayed natural, but started TRT about 1 year ago. I am a powerlifter. I know tons of people (all kinds of athletes) who have abused (rarely cycled off), not abused (cycled off at least 1/2 the year) or stayed natural or pretty much natural. The guys my age who abused are 1) dead 2) suffering with numerous health problems. The only ones that remain are the natural and mostly natural guys.
I hear diuretics thrown around as the real cause of body builder deaths. I think it's to dry out? do people still do dry fasting? wouldn't that make your blood thicker and harder to pump? my short Google research says dehydration makes blood thicker

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am talking about steroid abuse and not the 70 year old on TRT (who naturally lost his test levels). Comparing other forms of death to the increase in steroid deaths does not mean there and not more and more steroid related deaths. I am 54 and have been in this for more than 40 years. I am just sayin that I have noticed more and more people, every year, who are younger and younger are doing heavier and heavier cycles that last longer and longer. Many guys, including teenagers at the local gyms look better, all year, than the pro's of my youth. They are recreationally taking more steroids now than the pros used to take.

I stayed natural, but started TRT about 1 year ago. I am a powerlifter. I know tons of people (all kinds of athletes) who have abused and not abused steroids or stayed natural or pretty much natural. The guys my age who abused are 1) dead 2) suffering with numerous health problems and very few go to the gym. And if they do, its a pathetic geriatric program they are following. The only ones that remain "really" lifting are the ones that did not abuse steroids. Anyways bro, test it out for yourself and tell me how it goes.
I'm not testing anything out, and I'm also not advocating abusing steroids.

I'm drawing attention to the fact that bodybuilding drugs are not more dangerous then crack and heroin and the party drugs like you said they were. That is it, plain and simple buddy.

Steroids can be safe, and they can be dangerous when abused.

Your exact words were bodybuilders take much more lethal drugs then Keith and Ozzy, that is saying that bodybuilding drugs are more dangerous then hardcore street drugs which simply is not true.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I hear diuretics thrown around as the real cause of body builder deaths. I think it's to dry out? do people still do dry fasting? wouldn't that make your blood thicker and harder to pump? my short Google research says dehydration makes blood thicker
The diuretics also cause all kinds of electrolyte imbalances which can kill you very quickly too. Diuretics are very dangerous when used improperly.

Tylenol is extremely dangerous when used improperly, you take two in your headache goes away, eat the whole bottle and you die

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I said it before and I'll say it again, threads like these always turn into a s*** show, why are we turning anabolic minds into a chat room for gossip, politics, religion and kinds of stuff that tends to breed arguments and negativity.

Someone dies, let's speculate a whole bunch of stuff we really don't know anything about. Then we can all argue with each other about who's right and who's wrong.

There's no winner there never is.

We all know abusing drugs is bad, we all know being 50 years old and weighing 300 lb is bad, none of us really know anything about politics or religion because that's all personal opinions.

Is there really a point to any of this or does everyone just like to argue. And I'm just as guilty sitting here arguing with people on the internet that I don't even know in real life.

I could have swore this forum was meant for something else, like learning nutrition bodybuilding you know the parts of it that matter like getting in shape and building muscle and trying to do it in a healthy way. Yes abusing steroids is not a healthy way, abusing anything is not healthy, did I mention the sky is blue?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
More info seems to be coming out corroborating the claim Shawn had experienced previous heart attacks. Friends are saying he did have known heart disease.

Vigorous Steve did a video recently on addiction, to the AAS, training, dieting, the whole lifestyle. I think many guys, and gals, can relate to this addiction. Sometimes it can obscure the need to pull back, and to get health markers checked. Addiction can fuk with your priorities.

It is of course sh1t that this happened to Shawn, but if anything beneficial can be said to come of stuff like this is that it gives others an opportunity to possibly reassess their own behaviors.

So no, I don't think it's disrespectful or morbid to talk about a death.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
More info seems to be coming out corroborating the claim Shawn had experienced previous heart attacks. Friends are saying he did have known heart disease.

Vigorous Steve did a video recently on addiction, to the AAS, training, dieting, the whole lifestyle. I think many guys, and gals, can relate to this addiction. Sometimes it can obscure the need to pull back, and to get health markers checked. Addiction can fuk with your priorities.

It is of course sh1t that this happened to Shawn, but if anything beneficial can be said to come of stuff like this is that it gives others an opportunity to possibly reassess their own behaviors.

So no, I don't think it's disrespectful or morbid to talk about a death.
I watched the same video I think. was interesting when he said to get your calcium levels tested before getting the vaccine. first I heard of that one. I don't think shawn's death is vaccine related tho. I'm here to learn what not to do. not trying to upset anyone

Last edited:
botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not testing anything out, and I'm also not advocating abusing steroids.

I'm drawing attention to the fact that bodybuilding drugs are not more dangerous then crack and heroin and the party drugs like you said they were. That is it, plain and simple buddy.

Steroids can be safe, and they can be dangerous when abused.

Your exact words were bodybuilders take much more lethal drugs then Keith and Ozzy, that is saying that bodybuilding drugs are more dangerous then hardcore street drugs which simply is not true.
I would say bodybuilding drugs are more dangerous. The reason is because they are more acceptable in society than the drugs you listed. You can work and have a family and a home on them etc... You can do them for quite a few years before suffering the side effects. The drugs you listed bring you to a rock bottom much quicker than bodybuilding drugs. It could be argued either way, but I am addict (pretty heavy use for over 20 years) and old 54 year powerlifter and my internal organs golden. No way they would be golden if I abused steroids for 20 years bro....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would say bodybuilding drugs are more dangerous. The reason is because they are more acceptable in society than the drugs you listed. You can work and have a family and a home on them etc... You can do them for quite a few years before suffering the side effects. The drugs you listed bring you to a rock bottom much quicker than bodybuilding drugs. It could be argued either way, but I am addict (pretty heavy use for over 20 years) and old 54 year powerlifter and my internal organs golden. No way they would be golden if I abused steroids for 20 years bro....
You completely missed the point again, it's all right man enjoy your weekend. I'm going to see myself out of this conversation

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And you're 54 there's no need to keep saying bro at the end of your conversations, you're an adult you're not 14

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
Pfizer and Modern vaccines are genetic modification drugs at the RNA level, designed to make the body manufacture spike protein, while the the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is just straight spike protein in a bottle. Both can and have killed many 1,000's of people. Just VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System) alone shows like 14K deaths...and this is only ONE of a dozen other reporting systems, none of which are available to the public, aside from VEARS.

Furthermore, only those deaths and injuries reported 14+ days post-injection are recorded as being attributable to the vaccine. In other words, any deaths or injuries that occur within the first 14 days of being injected are NOT counted as vaccine deaths/injuries. The only exception is if a death or injury occurs within the first 20 MINUTES of being injected. This means you could get injected, leave 20 minutes later...DIE on the road 30 minutes later...and it will NOT be counted as a vaccine death. The most likely estimate for current vaccine deaths, by reliable sources, are in the 100,000's. Pretty sick.

The spike protein is horribly damaging to the vascular system and has great potential to cause extreme harm to many other organ systems, such as the nervous system. I wonder why Gruesome Newsom hasn't showed himself in public for the last 2 weeks...since being injected with the booster shot? Word is that he is in VERY BAD health right now...in critical care...and might not live. I wish harm to no man, but I won't mourn the loss of a communist that has done nothing but destroy the state of California and undermine our national security and personal freedoms every chance he gets.

As for Sean Rhoden, it's very sad. He was a great bodybuilder. RIP.
yep its called pharmacuetical tyranny and we are here but hey at least we dont have mean tweets

funny how they tried to ban NAC as well

huge win for the country if that pos goes tbh

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And you're 54 there's no need to keep saying bro at the end of your conversations, you're an adult you're not 14
Oh man, brah, why did you go there brah

Last edited:
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn... @poison @THOR 70

surprised youtube hasn't taken this down by now!!!
That's depressing and sad as hell. I got into it with someone in another forum today, he has 5yo twins and was taking both to get vaccinated this afternoon. I asked why, what's the reasoning? He didn't respond, but someone else did, saying 'it's safer for EVERYONE to get the vaccine than to get covid'.

Everyone? Really now? Even 5yo's who aren't at risk? I hope to God I'm wrong, but I fear we are going to see more severe problems in the future.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's depressing and sad as hell. I got into it with someone in another forum today, he has 5yo twins and was taking both to get vaccinated this afternoon. I asked why, what's the reasoning? He didn't respond, but someone else did, saying 'it's safer for EVERYONE to get the vaccine than to get covid'.

Everyone? Really now? Even 5yo's who aren't at risk? I hope to God I'm wrong, but I fear we are going to see more severe problems in the future.
go to a site called...'actual activist-vaccines...look for the highlighted 'NO JAB FOR ME'

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why are we posting this type of stuff, in a thread about a mans death, when no one even knows if he was vaccinated or not? In fact its looking like he wasnt and had previous heart issues.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i completely disagree with u. this doesnt compute.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you can observe someone killing themselves with bodybuilding by watching Rich Piana YouTube if you start from his first videos. sometimes I wonder if the pint of ice cream every night was his most risky action lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
why are we posting this type of stuff, in a thread about a mans death, when no one even knows if he was vaccinated or not? In fact its looking like he wasnt and had previous heart issues.
i think the relevance to the thread is legit. especially in that there are many of us who may have heart issues relating to BBing drugs. If you haven't noticed... athletes are literally (across all sports) dropping dead on the fields. This is not something to hide or believe any of the narrative you are being fed. I recommend you search up the microscope findings of what is in the vaks.
The quack in the netherlands said that when he spun up the samples to do chromatography things started to grow from the heat. suggesting the possibility that as it heats up in your body, things go south.
makes me wonder- hmmm they keep it how cold?? anyhow, there are plenty of smart fekers on this board and many of them are all seeming to connect a lot of the same dots. 🤷‍♂️

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i think the relevance to the thread is legit. especially in that there are many of us who may have heart issues relating to BBing drugs. If you haven't noticed... athletes are literally (across all sports) dropping dead on the fields. This is not something to hide or believe any of the narrative you are being fed. I recommend you search up the microscope findings of what is in the vaks.
The quack in the netherlands said that when he spun up the samples to do chromatography things started to grow from the heat. suggesting the possibility that as it heats up in your body, things go south.
makes me wonder- hmmm they keep it how cold?? anyhow, there are plenty of smart fekers on this board and many of them are all seeming to connect a lot of the same dots. 🤷‍♂️
u misunderstand what im saying. Im not arguing against or for vaccines. Im asking why are we discussing vaccines in a thread about a mans death, when we have 0 clue if he was even vaccinated or not.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
u misunderstand what im saying. Im not arguing against or for vaccines. Im asking why are we discussing vaccines in a thread about a mans death, when we have 0 clue if he was even vaccinated or not.
i think it comes up because.. "atheletes are dropping like flies" ever since its been introduced.. im not arguing for or against either but right now i am not ruling out anything....

including alien's. :whistle::LOL::ROFLMAO::unsure::poop: