Sfreed's gettin' strong on OL Andro and stuff unsponsored log

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I know you mentioned this before, but what will it add? I've already spent more on this than I probably should have (this shyt adds up!). If I keep adding get stuff in I'm gonna feel like a fckin pez dispenser.
19nor is very anabolic my friend... you'll add more size and strength.

It does get expensive but my line of thinking is if your gonna run a cycle go big since your not going to do more than 1 or maybe 2 a year. If I were to run an andro cycle like yours, I'd add in super 19...

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
19nor is very anabolic my friend... you'll add more size and strength.

It does get expensive but my line of thinking is if your gonna run a cycle go big since your not going to do more than 1 or maybe 2 a year. If I were to run an andro cycle like yours, I'd add in super 19...
Guys just a heads up I would NOT touch 19nordhea. The data on it is poor. Like very poor. Not saying it won't be a good compound but I WOULD NOT use it till there is more feedback. As all the studies showed piss poor results at best.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know the answer to that......Shyt happens too fast around here. We need assistants or something just to keep up.

Glad you made it though. Gonna need your help getting strong later
You know Im here for you brother!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Studhorse... the deconditioning phase is to build up lactate acid right?

I'm wondering if any of you guys have run xgels while doing HST?
Never have run x-gels. Not sure I want to until my shoulder gets better. Trying to keep inflammation down.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Guys just a heads up I would NOT touch 19nordhea. The data on it is poor. Like very poor. Not saying it won't be a good compound but I WOULD NOT use it till there is more feedback. As all the studies showed piss poor results at best.
You have a knack for posting statements without backing it up, then when asked to you either change your mind or say "google it".... In this instance I would like to see the very poor data.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If that's not good enough ill post the actual studies if you want

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have a knack for posting statements without backing it up, then when asked to you either change your mind or say "google it".... In this instance I would like to see the very poor data.
I also can agree to disagree, I can also be wrong. Like I said it might be a good compound. I was just recommending to wait for more reviews. I love what OL does it's great products(kingsguard is insanely better than anything in its category)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thing is there isn't much data. And what data there is, is poor. It's why I said to wait for reviews. I didn't say don't use it, I said wait.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Well id use the fck out of sup3r-19.

I have a buddy that I use to lift with that ran AbNORmal and loved it.. he got great results and I'd imagine that an OL version is gonna be b1tching...

Like I said to SFreed, I'd run it if I was running an andro cycle. I think the sides are low for what it potentially can do

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not trying to start (or continue) an argument, but if NoAddedHmones or mmorso could tell me what 19 Nor gives me that Sup3r DHEA doesn't, that would be helpful. I've looked into it, and honestly, I haven't found a whole lot of info on it. Granted, I'm not as knowledgeable as either of you guys on this stuff. And like rtmilburn I'm definitely not knocking the product, just questioning what I'd be getting out of it if I added it to this run.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I also need to point out that we're on page 4, and haven't had a single thick girl picture. I'm a little disappointed.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
It converts to nandrolone which is deca. It gives great size and strength gains. I think it wouldn't replace a test base like DHEA or epi, but would work like 4 andro, only much more potent (this is my understanding or 19nor).

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I posted that picture, and she's my favorite type of girl, but what the h3ll is with her middle finger? It looks like it was cut off and put back on

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I know I posted that picture, and she's my favorite type of girl, but what the h3ll is with her middle finger? It looks like it was cut off and put back on
Yeah buddy you might be the only one that noticed that

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I kinda doubt I'll be adding Sup3r 19 into this stack. With the 8 week cycle and 8 weeks pct I'm already $400 into it. Running 220 mg of S19 adds another $80. Not the end of the world, but is it worth it?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
And I kinda doubt I'll be adding Sup3r 19 into this stack. With the 8 week cycle and 8 weeks pct I'm already $400 into it. Running 220 mg of S19 adds another $80. Not the end of the world, but is it worth it?
Honestly I think it might be... maybe some other guys can chime in here..

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Brandinooooo what do you think about this new sup3r-19?

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
subbed!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since it's my log and I can do whatever I want........

195d22b0fef9c9b9c340af6f54262734.jpg

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So do I add it to this or not Brandinooooo??

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
she use to be a carpenter!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mama mia!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pillows

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Im late to the party like always.. but im here..!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
let me apoligize for Studhorse hes been sick and not feeling like himself.. lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
banana.jpg

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have to hurry up and get to page 6! I can't keep looking at that every time I open this