Serotonin Syndrome?

KingErgogenic

KingErgogenic

Awards
You're lucky not to be sued for claiming they put a ssri in the product. Good lord dude, your sensationalist reaction and posts on reddit (lokzo55), anytime someone mentions a negative reaction to ashwagandha, are ridiculous. Some people just don't react well to a supplement but to claim it caused pssd symptoms for two years is just plain nuts.

You have no idea what it was like to suffer from the enduring effects of ashwagandha KSM66... I am still talking to guys that used it and are still battling the anhedonia and emotional blunting MONTHS later... Explain that.

Also - I spoke to Matt Legge the formulator at ATP Science, and he said that KSM66 will SUE YOU for trying to test their herb for a breakdown of consitutents.

Don't argue against me here man. I am trying to PROTECT other men from getting absolutely assaulted like me. I basically contemplated committing suicide because it was like a part of my brain was ROBBED. Emotionless fearless robot it turned me into.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have no idea what it was like to suffer from the enduring effects of ashwagandha KSM66... I am still talking to guys that used it and are still battling the anhedonia and emotional blunting MONTHS later... Explain that.

Also - I spoke to Matt Legge the formulator at ATP Science, and he said that KSM66 will SUE YOU for trying to test their herb for a breakdown of consitutents.

Don't argue against me here man. I am trying to PROTECT other men from getting absolutely assaulted like me. I basically contemplated committing suicide because it was like a part of my brain was ROBBED. Emotionless fearless robot it turned me into.
I have no intention of arguing with you because it's a waste of my time and energy (seen enough of your posts in other forums to realize no amount of rational discussion will get through). Besides, the tone and content of your posts prove my point better than anything else.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am no fan of ashwagandha. I honestly think it is perhaps the most over rated supplement today. Not saying it is worthless, just that the hype far outweighs the effects.

@KingErgogenic - why did you start using KSM-66 to begin with if you do not mind my asking?

To be clear, I don't know if you are right or wrong - it wouldn't be the first time a supplement was spiked. But some of the claims, like being sued for analyzing their ingredients, are obviously not based in facts. No one can stop you from reverse engineering a product. If that were true we wouldn't have patents and trademarks and trade secrets.

In order to patent something, you basically have to divulge exactly how it is made to begin with, so it is not a secret. Now, could someone patent something and then sell a different product under that patent name? Maybe - but anyone could bring it to a lab and reverse engineer it.

And further to the point, IF you were spiking your product with an illicit substance, the last place you want to end up in is a court of law stating that someone successfully reverse engineered your product. It would be self incriminating.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, the result isn't the interesting part - it is the caspase-3 inhibition reducing the stress, suggesting that bupropion induces toxicity through ER stress.

I wonder if this is also part of the mechanism by which the honeymoon period is lost...maybe taking it with something that helps avoid ER stress will allow it to work longer....
Sounds like an interesting theory!

I think it’s safe to say my endoplasmic reticulums have seen better days in general and are probably unidentifiable under a microscope. I’m going to request an endoplasmic reticulum function test from my PCP...and Bupropion..

I wonder what kind of supplement would reduce ER stress....Spirulina?

Last edited:
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like an interesting theory!

I think it’s safe to say my endoplasmic reticulums have seen better days in general and are probably unidentifiable under a microscope. I’m going to request an endoplasmic reticulum function test from my PCP...and Bupropion..

I wonder what kind of supplement would reduce ER stress....Spirulina?
Tudca.