SERM With OTC PCT products (hdrol)

cdeperi

Awards
Hi all,

Second time around using H drol- first time I went light and did 5 weeks of 50/50/50/50/50 with "ok" results. My PCT included Reversitol V1 activate X and lean X

This time around I have Nolva. The problem is I am worried it may be underdosed and therefore not as effective.

How would I work in a shceme of 20/20/10/10 using Nolva alongside [Week 1-2] PCT Assist, Reduce XT | [Week 2-4] PCT Assist, Reduce XT, Inhibit-E| [Week 4-6] Inhibit-E

Also would I experience anything negative from using both OTC and SERM products.

Thank you,

C

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Bro you need to base your pct around your serm. Your base is the serm. Your worried your nolva is underdosed? What the **** makes you believe that????

cdeperi

Awards
Bro you need to base your pct around your serm. Your base is the serm. Your worried your nolva is underdosed? What the **** makes you believe that????

Just worried I guess. Understood that the chances are low, just in the off chance I have a garbage nolva I was thinking having something else in place would help.

If you would not mind sending me a PM I would appreciate it.

Thanks

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I now always use our TRS (Testosterone Recovery Stack) with a low-dose SERM

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you wont experience anything negative from stacking OTC products.

I would opt to run Erase Pro and DAA in conjunction with your PCT. Erase Pro mitigates both cortisol & Estrogen, while DAA increases testosterone through gonadotropin increase.