Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

sensitve nips

brendan670

Member
Im starting my 4th of 5 weeks of a dmz-15 cycle, 30/45/45/45/45 and my nipples are starting to get somewhat sensitive. they have been puffy most of the way through cycle, but didnt hurt. I had gyno from puberty already and dont really notice any tissue that wasnt already there. Do I have anything to worry about? Im running clomid for pct. I also have some torem laying around should I take either while still on cycle?
 
Believe it needs to be nolva. I wouldn't hop on anything such as letro that would totally destroy estro but you could do a mild dose of nolva. You sound like you're nearing the end so possibly just wait till pct to address it. How does your pct look?
 
Bro just get some arimadex. You need an ai not a serm. That will take care of those puffy nips in not time.
 
Back
Top