LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
20170613_221438.png

Well here we have it. A promo we can truly learn from and get some good customer feedback. We have recently release a vegan protein that is being raved as tasting too good to be true. So we would like to give a few members an opportunity to see just what people are raving about. 2 tubs are up for grabs here. 1 tub will be given to an entrant who has never tried a vegan protein powder. The other will be given to an entrant that has tried at least one other vegan protein powder and can give comparison feedback. Our hopes with this one is to get some good solid feedback on where this Peanut Butter delight stands when compared to similar market products and heck we would love to hear if you think it is on the level of non vegan style powders. We are asking that the chosen entrants leave a review thread with your honest feedback in the supplements section.

To enter just tell us whether or not you have tried a vegan protein powder before and whether you are willing to throw up an honest review shortly after receiving product. We would also like to know if you've tried our Select Peanut Butter Cookie flavor protein as well. It will not be a deciding factor but may lead to something else if I can do some convincing. :)

In your post include these bullets:

- whether you have tried vegan protein powder before.
- whether you are able to review.
- have you tried pb cookie select.

This promo is open to all countries like all other PES promos.

Must have at least 100 posts to enter.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great promo here! In for support since I just won a promo

Michael_scarn

Michael_scarn

Awards
I am definitely available. I've never tried vegan protein

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recently won the gaspari hyperamino. Not sure if this will disqualify me?
I used to drink only vegan proteins up to about a year ago. Tried a lot and i currently have the vegan vitaminshoppe brand in my drawer. A few to name that I used to drink: nitrofusion plant fusion, plant warrior & planthead .

Edit:
- which tub you are competing for.
Peanut Butter Delight for someone that used to use Vegan Proteins exclusively
Yes I can review.
I have tried a PES protein in the past from a sample, but I can not remember what flavor. So i will say no I have not tried PB cookie

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great opportunity for the masses!!!

I hope the berry protein powder was pretty good! Ive heard good things about the PB cookie but the vegan taste is a whole other ball game!

Eight

Eight

Awards
I'd definitely be interested in giving this a try, and would be more than happy to write a review.

I'm a vegetarian, and have always been curious about vegan protein powders. But it seems that whenever I stray from my usual brands of whey, I end up wasting my money on something that is barely drinkable. That's making me wary of trying new things.

Also a massive of fan of peanut butter... but I never get to eat it because of the calorie content. :(

Embarrassingly, I've never tried any PES products btw. :shock:

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tried 1 vegan protein, I don't remember the brand. Was supposed to be vanilla but that didn't mask anything.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Put my name in the hat please, I have tried another brand of Vegan Protein but not PES. I have tried and LOVE Select Peanut Butter Cookie flavor protein !!!

I Can and Will Review

Peanut Butter delight

Thank you!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Traditionally, vegan proteins have made me gag upon drinking. When we were in R&D phases to release Select Vegan we taste tested the top competitors and even some of those made us gag.

We aim to close the huge taste gap that has traditionally existed between whey and plant based proteins. :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any chance there are samples to try of the PB Vegan Select? If the company is not producing them, anyone who has a tub or two I would be willing to trade out of my stash to give it a crack.

Not entering the promo since I won a Protein from MST a week ago, so that would be unfair to the other contestants.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love to see all the interest in the first 12 hours of dropping the promo. Great entries so far lest get some more involved here.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Definitely down to try your Vegan protein. I have never tried a vegan protein before, because I heard that they did not taste good at all. But it something that interested me when companies starting making them because I am allergic to eggs and have to always be careful when consuming any protein powders but knowing it is a vegan product that would not be of any concern! Would totally give a 100% honest review not a problem at all. and if I am the lucky winner chosen The Solution id send you sample of mine..if you wanted

Also I have tried the Snicker doodle but not the regular Peanut butter cookie flavor

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Definitely down to try your Vegan protein. I have never tried a vegan protein before, because I heard that they did not taste good at all. But it something that interested me when companies starting making them because I am allergic to eggs and have to always be careful when consuming any protein powders but knowing it is a vegan product that would not be of any concern! Would totally give a 100% honest review not a problem at all. and if I am the lucky winner chosen The Solution id send you sample of mine..if you wanted

Also I have tried the Snicker doodle but not the regular Peanut butter cookie flavor
Yeah ill pay shipping too man! Just let me know or I could trade you samples outta my stash.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
My wife an i are down to try and review your vegan protien and leave honest feedback we have never tried vegan protien as we are lookin into purchasing some she makes some good tasting protien pancackes and waffles as we would use this if chosen thanks and god bless

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The texture of the pea protein is what I have a hard time with as a shake. I have tried a few different brands but can only think of 2 off the top of my head right now. Those were LG Science (vanilla and chocolate I think), and AI's NoWhey (pumpkin pie). While the NoWhey was good at first, I quickly came to dislike it and wound up giving the rest of the tub away. The LG stuff was pretty much the same except I think I reach my breaking point sooner with it. Possibly due to the flavoring of it.
Of course I am good to drop an honest review. ;)
I have not tried the Peanut Butter Cookie flavor either.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll try it. I've never used a vegan protein powder, or a peanut butter flavored protein. No problem leaving a review for you guys. Hopefully it tastes good, because I can be hard to please with protein flavors.

P.S. why haven't y'all released the blueberry muffin flavor yet?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Just won a promo or I'd be in, select is my number one go to for snickerdoodle heaven! I really want a PBC tub but no one in the UK seems to stock it yet!

Bcon

Bcon

Awards
I have never tried a vegan protein powder but I must now!!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was lucky enough to win a tub of Vegan Select a long time ago. I must say I am looking forward to hopefully buying a sample of this and even the berry at the same time. I will be on the lookout!

Ive found that PES has something great here that doesnt bloat, or add weight after consumption. I still felt satiated but also able to get right on along with my day. My gf is on her last tub of chocolate now!

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
I bought a tub of Select Vegan Wild Berry from the previous insider and I'm going to be honest it was not the best thing the world. I let one of my vegetarian friends try it and he wasn't impressed with the flavoring as well. The third person that tried it said it wasn't bad so I gave my tub to him. I never had Vegan protein prior to that so I wasn't expecting too much but I just didn't like the consistency and taste (Sorry Ben!).

If given a chance, I will give an honest review and let my other 2 friends try it again since they have tasted the previous flavor as well. I have bought few tubs of the normal Select PBC but I have yet to open them since I have too many opened tubs at the moment but if required, I don't mind to do a comparison between these two.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just won a promo or I'd be in, select is my number one go to for snickerdoodle heaven! I really want a PBC tub but no one in the UK seems to stock it yet!
Peanut butter cup is all sold out in the UK and we haven't started manufacturing it in Europe yet so unfortunately it is not available at the moment.

On the plus side we now have four flavours made in Europe which makes the price much lower for UK residents and 27 serving tubs are available as well now. :)

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Peanut butter cup is all sold out in the UK and we haven't started manufacturing it in Europe yet so unfortunately it is not available at the moment.

On the plus side we now have four flavours made in Europe which makes the price much lower for UK residents and 27 serving tubs are available as well now. :)
Yeah I buy from a decent supplier for 37.95 55 servings, not bad stall, just got the gourmet vanilla, haven't opened it yet but I'm excited for it hah

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great entrant additions since I check in last. Keep em coming all. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to have anyone who had thrown their name in the hat to please edit you post if you don't have these things listed.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be happy to review! I have tried vegan proteins before (not PES) and they've been very hit or miss. I love peanut butter flavored proteins though and have loved every select flavor I've tried so have high hopes for this one. I could certainly write up a detailed review, and have yet to try pb cookie select

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never had a vegan protein powder before. Nor has my girlfriend, who is vegetarian and would like to transition to vegan. Would be interested to see how it tastes and if it's tolerable lol. It would be nice to only have to buy one protein when she transitions, rather than a regular whey and a vegan version. So this would be a good test to see if that's plausible or if I'm gonna be sticking with whey. I don't expect it to taste as good, but protein is the only supp I really care about taste. So at least want it to be decent.

Competing for first time Vegan protein.
I am able to review. Will also give her thoughts as well because two opinions is better than one
We've both had PBC and enjoyed it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I buy from a decent supplier for 37.95 55 servings, not bad stall, just got the gourmet vanilla, haven't opened it yet but I'm excited for it hah
That's is a dang good price and I'm sure you will enjoy gourmet vanilla. :)

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like the promo for me. I have tried 1 small tub of SAN Raw Fusion - banana nut. It was actually decent, just a little gritty and earthy. And I'm currently going through my second 55 serving tub of peanut butter cookie, can't rave enough about this flavor! Thanks for the promo! I'd be more than happy to give some honest feedback. I can try the two side by side.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep these entries coming. Thanks to all who have entered already. This promo will go through the week. Great opportunity to try something new at no cost here. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No Sunday entries? Come on now I know there has to be more interest in trying such a unique product.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to pull my name from the hat. Got some stuff going on right now that might mean some major changes in my life.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I'm going to pull my name from the hat. Got some stuff going on right now that might mean some major changes in my life.
Hey bro everything ok?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey bro everything ok?
Everything is good, just have a meeting with a potential new employer which would mean moving. A lot of doors are opening up for this to be a very real possibility. Nervous and excited, but completely trusting that God has me and my family.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Everything is good, just have a meeting with a potential new employer which would mean moving. A lot of doors are opening up for this to be a very real possibility. Nervous and excited, but completely trusting that God has me and my family.
Awesome! glad to hear brother...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright brother. I can always try to get some samples to a recover bro like yourself if even from my personal stash if needed. :)
Well that should be some exciting and good news. :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright brother. I can always try to get some samples to a recover bro like yourself if even from my personal stash if needed. :)

Well that should be some exciting and good news. :)
Thank you bud! That's good to know that you're eager to send me "protein samples"!
:eek:p:
Honestly, I don't really want to move. I've put a LOT of work into my house getting it the way I want it (still not finished though) and selling it would be rough. Getting out from the job I'm at now (almost 16 years) is definitely a good thing though! Burned out, fed up and just don't enjoy any of it anymore.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never tried a vegan protein but would like to bc I have a very sensitive stomach and think it could be helpful to reduce bloat (not horrible) since I use 2-3 scoops of regular select per day in my protein ice cream. Would love to see if the plant sources help out though!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you bud! That's good to know that you're eager to send me "protein samples"!
:eek:p:
Honestly, I don't really want to move. I've put a LOT of work into my house getting it the way I want it (still not finished though) and selling it would be rough. Getting out from the job I'm at now (almost 16 years) is definitely a good thing though! Burned out, fed up and just don't enjoy any of it anymore.
You work with wood right? ;)

From the work I've seen you do a damn good job too.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to have a go at vegan peanutbutter...

Vegan peanutbutter
Definitely put up a detailed review
- have you tried pb cookie select
No

I have tried different vegan protein in the past - just for convenience sake at the time - never happy with taste or texture. Protein is the one supp that HAS TO actually taste good.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd love to have a go at vegan peanutbutter...

Vegan peanutbutter
Definitely put up a detailed review
- have you tried pb cookie select
No

I have tried different vegan protein in the past - just for convenience sake at the time - never happy with taste or texture. Protein is the one supp that HAS TO actually taste good.
I hear you on having to taste good. Protein is a constant. Everyday it's supplemented no matter what the type of run you are doing. Luckily being with PEScience I'm pretty spoiled. Though I have my favorites or my go to flavors I could enjoy each and every flavor we offer if not given a choice. That's when I know we have done good. :)

Vegan flavoring is a whole different level but I can honestly say I have no problem slamming either of these flavors down for my daily macro needs.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to have anyone who had thrown their name in the hat to please edit you post if you don't have these things listed.

Post Edited to include answers to these questions.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post Edited to include answers to these questions.
Thank you and just to specify the "which tub" specification should be answered as have tried vegan before or have not tried vegan protein powder before. A little confusing now looking back. :)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bump for apps!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good man. I'm sure there will be some of those last minute submissions. :)

A couple days left to get in on this folks.
I remember how great the chocolate was so I'm hoping for the same result!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yes, I have tried, and gave out samples to my clients for their feedback of vegan protein before.( most didn't like it) it was Orgain organic protein, creamy vanilla.

yes, I have a number of reviews in the review section. I would also give out samples for clients to review and post their thoughts as well.

I have not unfortunately.