Select Protein (27 Servings)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks for the feedback/review brother, hope you try out some of the other flavours as well!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the feedback/review brother, hope you try out some of the other flavours as well!
I got Vanilla, CPBC and FCC. I only supplement with Whey when I haven't met my protein requirement for the day. So, this is going to stay for a very long time. lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taste: 5/5 (Snickerdoodle)

For at least a year, I have been on MyProtein and finally I decided to make the switch. I am so glad, I did. Snickerdoodle is just amazing.

Profile: 5/5
Not too heavy on thickeners and gums. So, it's not heavy on my stomach as well. 24gms of protein from 31gms scoop is pretty good.

Mixability: 4/5
It doesn't mix into a smooth fine shake. But, that's fine. It's not a deal breaker because the taste overpowers this.

Overall, you will be happy to put your money on PES Select protein. It's one of the best out there
Good deal brother. Glad you have decided to SELECT the best! ;)
Luckily we will have a new flavor to test out very soon! For the moment it is just a limited release though so make sure to stock up! I'm confident enough it will sell out fast.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good deal brother. Glad you have decided to SELECT the best! ;)
Luckily we will have a new flavor to test out very soon! For the moment it is just a limited release though so make sure to stock up! I'm confident enough it will sell out fast.
Looking forward to it. Since the shipping is just $20, it makes me a happy returning customer. Else, shipping to India is always the deal breaker.