Seismic Surge log *Sponsored*

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did something that no one should do - EVER!!!!! I did a full scoop and a half today and I needed it. I could not sleep last and got a total of 3 hours all night. Woke up to get the kids ready and was dragging ass. Scoop and a half later they were at school and I was doing my pull day. I was wide awake and bouncing from set to set and dumbell to dumbell. Great energy that lasted so long that after the gym I packed up my bike and head to the trails. Did 5 miles through nice terrain with ease. Sometimes you need that smack in the face energy and ss did it easily with a scoop and a half.
Only negative is that I crashed hard after the trails and took a long nap on the couch afterwards lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did something that no one should do - EVER!!!!! I did a full scoop and a half today and I needed it. I could not sleep last and got a total of 3 hours all night. Woke up to get the kids ready and was dragging ass. Scoop and a half later they were at school and I was doing my pull day. I was wide awake and bouncing from set to set and dumbell to dumbell. Great energy that lasted so long that after the gym I packed up my bike and head to the trails. Did 5 miles through nice terrain with ease. Sometimes you need that smack in the face energy and ss did it easily with a scoop and a half.
Only negative is that I crashed hard after the trails and took a long nap on the couch afterwards lol
Yeah 1.5 scoops would be a huge energy kick! You definitely got a lot accomplished bro. Always nice to get a nap in too. Glad it’s still packing a punch for you bro!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah 1.5 scoops would be a huge energy kick! You definitely got a lot accomplished bro. Always nice to get a nap in too. Glad it’s still packing a punch for you bro!
‘Now that’s it’s getting closer to bed time I’m afraid I won’t be able to sleep lol.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another 2 workouts in.

Seismic Surge is still treating me great - still enjoy the flavor and not tired of it at all. Mix ability still has been perfect it’s really nice to have a easily mixed pre that gives you no grit and does not upset your stomach. So many pres i ave tried gave me cramps or the poops after taking. Pump today has been insane - my tri’s were massive and rock hard, meals have been pretty much the same so the only difference is the daily SS usage.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another 2 workouts in.

Seismic Surge is still treating me great - still enjoy the flavor and not tired of it at all. Mix ability still has been perfect it’s really nice to have a easily mixed pre that gives you no grit and does not upset your stomach. So many pres i ave tried gave me cramps or the poops after taking. Pump today has been insane - my tri’s were massive and rock hard, meals have been pretty much the same so the only difference is the daily SS usage.
Great to hear it's not giving you any sides like some other pre workouts!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Near the bottom of the tub not sure even have a full scoop for tomorrow maybe i shouldn’t of did a heaping scoop today lol.
Pull day today
Hoist lay pull down
185x10 for 4 sets

hoist mid row
205x10 for 4 sets

close grip lay pull down
140x8 for 5 sets

cable row
140x8 fr 5 sets

hammer strength high row
2 plates x 8 for 4 sets

hyper extension
18-x8 for 4 sets

one arm preacher curl
40x10 for 5 sets

ezcurl bar
50x12 for 5 sets

dumbell curl
30x10 for 5 sets

hoist curl
105x10 for 5 sets

threadmill then a 5 mile bike ride

overall great energy today as always. SS really does a great job there

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff. Looking forward to your final review!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
‘Me too and hope I can articulate it - this has been one of the best stim pre workouts I have ever taken
I have faith in you and your writing abilities that’s quite the compliment too!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final workout on SS - sad panda is sad

Had a great majority hack squat workout today. I wound up doing 10 sets of hack squats for 2 major reasons. 1. - my energy was through the roof and I dident get much fatigue until he 9th set. 2- there was probably one of the hottest woman I ever seen working out next to me on the leg press wearing almost nothing lol. A hour and half in the gym today flew by quickly and so did all my sets.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final review

I want to thank the guys for letting me log a whole tub of SS. Has been a fun ride and glad I got the chance to log it and experience a amazing pre that I will definitely be getting again.

Energy - 10/10 By far we’re this product shines. I drink 2 cups of coffee when I wake up then take my preworkout afterwards and many times I don’t really feel much from taking pre’s. But SS rocked me every damn time, and even at lower doses than a full scoop it still delivered great energy that lasts for the whole gym session than plus some.

Focus - 9/10 With that energy rush comes tons of focus. Every time that I left the locker room to step into the gym I was in my zone and focused the whole time on my sets and what’s next. i would have 2 sets left and I would already be looking around for the next set of equipment to keep going. Many times I had to stop myself from doing more sets or more exercises due too being in the zone so hard.

Pump - 6/10 The pump was not there like taking a pump pre but SS being high stim you have to sacrifice the pump. Do you still get big pumps? Damn right you do but not those skin tearing ones where you have to stop working out because of the pain. So I’m kinda glad in a way and I did add in some pump ingredients at time and found I was good as is.

Flavor - 8/10 Really glad I got the fruit punch and it’s very drinkable. Flavor was good throughout the whole time once I got the water levels right. I am so tired of pres that are so sweet that I need a gallon of water to dilute it. Not sure if I want to try there other flavors like blue raz or just get fruit punch again since I know I like it.

Mix ability- 10/10 I barely had to shake it to mix it up. It almost instantly mixes once I add water to the shaker. No grit and no grime in it and such a smooth drink

Crash - with high stims comes crashes but not on SS. Afterwards I was not sleepy or felt like crashing, the o ly thing I felt was alpha Y chills which is normal for me. Everyone feels ingredients differently.

All and all great high stim pre where many people can use 3/4 of a scoop and make it last a long time. Really highly recommend for people to get if you are a stim junkie like me.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome final review bro! Glad you enjoyed it so much. And yeah sometimes too much pump can get painful especially with the intra airy of workouts fueled by the SS energy.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome final review bro! Glad you enjoyed it so much. And yeah sometimes too much pump can get painful especially with the intra airy of workouts fueled by the SS energy.
Ive had to stop working out due to pumps being to painful and limiting my movement. And with pump pres for many of them once the pump is gone so is my money.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great final review! Glad you enjoyed your run with SS.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very nice informative review !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
10% off anyone looking to try a great pre! Full 30 servings and it’s just a few cents above $1 per serving! Cheaper than a bottle of coke!

SEISMICSURGE10

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Read up on BloodManor's thoughts and try it out for yourself while it's at 10% off!