Segansational's Motivation Log

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Few updates, first I added in Inhibit-P at 2 caps split AM and PM. Coming down to last 2 days of Erase Pro. Upped GG to 2 scoops this past week.

Chest WO
TRX chest press 3x15
Incline DB Press x 50x10,10,10
BP +75x12, +115x10, +135x8,5

Back WO
Circuit
TRX neutral grip rows x12,12,12
BB rows +75x12,12,12
Pull ups x 8,8,5
Close Grip DB row x 50x12,12,12

Had a half can of Bang Purple Guava Pear pre-WO prior to my back session. I also purchased Sour Heads, but prefer Purple Guava. Sour heads has more of a chemical aftertaste, while Purple Guava reminds me of one of the monster flavors.

Also, posted this in another thread, but got another package of some goodies!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Getting at it. My wife told me I'm crazy this morning for working out again. Haha. Weighed in at 174.5# again this week, so I feel like I've stablized, representing about 6# of gain from my winter bulk.

Supersets
TRX biceps 3x12
TRX triceps 3x12

BB curls +60x10,10,10
Incline skull crushers +40x10, +45x10, +50x10

Incline DB curls x20x10,10,10
Overhead DB ext x20x10,10,10

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry for lack of updates. My schedule has been off this week, so I ended up working out S,M,Th,F. Also, have not been getting up when my alarm has been going off in the morning, so I've been rushing my workouts. I've been consistently getting in some cardio, which is normally when I drink my pre-WO. However, that means I've been skimping on my intra and only getting to about half of it. So I'm not getting in my BCAAs or creatine like I would want. So today I mixed up an all-in-one:

1 scoop DVST8 White Cut
1.5 scoops fermented leucine
2 scoops GlycerGrow
1 scoop Xtend Raw
1 scoop Ergonine

The Ergonine was Iced Tea flavored, so I thought that'd go well with the Peach Tea Sunrise flavor of DVST8. E9 is very strong flavored and sweet, so it mostly overpowered everything else. The E9 in this case is replacing Vital1ty.

Not much to report really with Ep1logue. Maybe increased cardio, but as I'm taking my pre, that also usually gets me through. No vascular or pump effects to note, so I may try upping dosage to 3 or 4 caps.

Yesterday's WO:
Circuit
TRX squats
TRX lunges
TRX hamstring curls
DB SLDLs

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stupid app reset my post...

Workouts:

Shoulders
Cardio, bike
Seated DB shoulder press 40x10,10,10
Supersets:
DB laterals x15 x 3x10
DB front raises x15 x 3x10

Chest:
Cardio, bike
Supersets:
TRX chest press 3x12
TRX flys 3x10

Incline Bench Press +75x10,10,10
Incline DB press 45x10,5, 35x6
GNO xtyler is there any upper limit re: Vaso6 or uroB that would be problematic with double dosing Ep1logue?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stupid app reset my post...

Workouts:

Shoulders
Cardio, bike
Seated DB shoulder press 40x10,10,10
Supersets:
DB laterals x15 x 3x10
DB front raises x15 x 3x10

Chest:
Cardio, bike
Supersets:
TRX chest press 3x12
TRX flys 3x10

Incline Bench Press +75x10,10,10
Incline DB press 45x10,5, 35x6
GNO xtyler is there any upper limit re: Vaso6 or uroB that would be problematic with double dosing Ep1logue?
The R&D guys have stated a couple times in the Q&A threads that double dosing Epilogue OR stacking full doses of Massacre and Epilogue would basically be a waste of money due to diminishing returns. That’s not to say it will cause negative sides, but rather it won’t increase results any faster. You would likely notice increased pump and endurance, however Time On is a more important factor for muscle growth with UroB. xtyler has said that only very large and lean lifters might maybe possibly need a slightly higher dose of UroB than we have provided in a single dose. Like approaching 300 lbs and six pack lean;)

As far as Vaso 6, nothing problematic from a double dose.

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The R&D guys have stated a couple times in the Q&A threads that double dosing Epilogue OR stacking full doses of Massacre and Epilogue would basically be a waste of money due to diminishing returns. That’s not to say it will cause negative sides, but rather it won’t increase results any faster. Time On is a more important factor for growth with UroB. xtyler has said that only very large and lean lifters might maybe possibly need a slightly higher dose of UroB than we have provided in a single dose. Like approaching 300 lbs and six pack lean;)

As far as Vaso 6, nothing problematic from a double dose.
Thanks for chiming in. Well, I played around with it anyways and did 4 caps Ep1logue pre-WO yesterday and today, and the effect at least from epi and Vaso6 is noticeable. More sweating and greater muscle pump. I'll probably only do this on WO days, do standard dose on off days.

Today's workout:
Cardio, bike
Supersets:
TRX neutral grip rows 3x12
Barbell rows +75x12,12,12

Single arm DB rows x 50x10,10,10
Pull ups x7,7,6

Switched to E9 pre/intra over Vital1ty, as I think the soy was causing some bloating / stomach discomfort. Going to see if dropping that helps over the next few days. Weighed in today at 176#.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for chiming in. Well, I played around with it anyways and did 4 caps Ep1logue pre-WO yesterday and today, and the effect at least from epi and Vaso6 is noticeable. More sweating and greater muscle pump. I'll probably only do this on WO days, do standard dose on off days.

Today's workout:
Cardio, bike
Supersets:
Barbell rows +75x12,12,12

Single arm DB rows x 50x10,10,10
Pull ups x7,7,6

Switched to E9 pre/intra over Vital1ty, as I think the soy was causing some bloating / stomach discomfort. Going to see if dropping that helps over the next few days. Weighed in today at 176#.
That sounds right in regards to acute effects on performance. I guess I was more focused on the growth aspect of Urolithin B in Epilogue.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn't have a great session today, but here it is:

Cardio, bike
Supersets:
TRX biceps 3x10
TRX triceps 3x10

BB curls +60x10,10,10
Incline skull crushers +40x10,10,10

DB incline curls x20x10,10,10
DB overhead ext x20x10,10,10

Arms felt very pumped after, just didn't have the drive so it was just getting it done for the sake of doing it. But that's how we progress.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Popped 4 Ep1logue, sipping on my DVST8/E9/Xtend/GG combo while doing cardio. Let's go!

Ended my first bottle of Ep1logue. Still have one more and will continue 4 on/2 off. Finished up the fermented leucine as well. Almost out of DVST8, not sure what I'll switch to yet. Contemplating going to a non-stim, but I have so many open pre's still and others waiting in the wings...

Workout:
Cardio, bike
TRX squats 3x12
Squats +75x10,10,10
SLDLs +75x10,10,10

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shoulders:
Rotator cuff ex 2.5x10,10
DB laterals x15 x10,10,10
DB front raises, neutral grip x15x10,10,10
Bent over DB laterals x15x10,10,10
Upright rows +50x10,10,10
Seated DB shoulder press x40x10,10,10

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weight at 173.5# yesterday. Since I was up late Sunday night watching Royal Rumble, I skipped Monday's workout and hit the gym today instead. Otherwise I would've gotten less than 5 hrs of sleep!

Cardio, bike
Bench press +75x12, +115x10,10,10 - right shoulder did not like this today, felt like I wasn't isolating my pecs enough
Incline DB Press x 50x10,10,10 - definitely need to start using wrist wraps again, as my right wrist was acting up a bit
TRX press 3x10

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just about at the end of my tub of DVST8. Have about a half scoop left.

Back workout:
Cardio, bike
Supersets
TRX rows 3x12
Barbell rows +75x10,10,10

DB rows x50x10,10,10
Neutral grip pull ups x 8,7,6

Close grip DB row x 50x12,12,12

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, illness has kept me sidelined for close to a week. Been out of the gym since Thursday... But back at it today, with only a bit of a lingering cold left. Did a Frankenstein combo of pre's to finish off DVST8: 1/2 scoop DVST8, 1 scoop SNS Focus XT, 1 scoop E9, 1 scoop Xtend Raw, 2 scoops GG.

Weighed in yesterday at 173#.
Cardio, bike

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been a long while since I’ve been in your log. Looks like BW is up about 10 lbs from a year ago.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been a long while since I’ve been in your log. Looks like BW is up about 10 lbs from a year ago.
Yep, almost spot on! So that progress is a positive for sure, although I still feel soft. But it is good to look at it over time vs every week which can be a grind.

That prev workout looked like this:

Arm supersets:
Trx biceps
TRX triceps

BB curls
Incline skull crushers

Incline DB curls
Overhead triceps ext

Felt a little like just going through the motions. I'm planning to decrease weights next session and focus on the mind-muscle connection.

Went to the Eagles Superbowl parade yesterday, what a crazy experience! Amazing electricity in the crowd. But ended up walking close to 18k steps, haha. So that counts for cardio, right?

This AM pre used 3/4 scoop Mesomorph + 1 scoop Xtend Raw, 4 caps Ep1logue.

Shoulders:
Bike, cardio
DB laterals x20x10,10,10
DB front raises x20x10,10,10
Bent over DB laterals x20x10,10,10

Been struggling to get up in the morning lately. I may need to consider a new WO schedule.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, things continue to be a challenge lately. But I finally got s workout in this morning. Weighed 172.5# and hit legs.

3/4 scoop Mesomorph + 1 scoop Xtend Raw + 4 caps Ep1logue

Cardio, bike
TRX lunges 3x10 per side
SLDLs +75x10,10,10
Squats +75x10,10,10

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just in a rut right now. Chest workout and didn't have the drive. Maybe I need some type of mental break?

Incline BP +75x10,10,10
DB bench press 50x10,10,10
DB flys 20x10,10,10
TRX chest press 3x12

Been stressful lately at home and work, just been super busy on top of it all. So perhaps that's affecting my workouts.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Downed my last pre-WO dose of Ep1logue, about to start sipping my Meso/Xtend and hop on the bike while the baby sleeps. I've been taking Joint Support XT from SNS lately, as my shoulders have been bothering me. Thinking about a foam roller for my back as well, today it's acting up, which is no good considering today's WO is back, lol... Anyone have experience with a foam roller? Worth it?

Here's the session, felt great today due to a mid-morning start.

Cardio, bike
TRX rows 3x12
BB rows +75x10, +95x10, +115x10
Single arm DB rows x 50 x10,10,10
Neutral grip pull ups x 7,5,6
DB close grip row x50x10,10,10

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unhappy with progress photo, but here's one clothed.
20180217_111441.jpg

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy mackerel! Your torso is a perfect V! Nothing to be unhappy about! Nice work.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Foam rolling is a necessary evil to break up all these adhesions and clumps we are building over the years. A simple foam roller with aggressive nubs works. I have some suggestions in my log you can look at.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Holy mackerel! Your torso is a perfect V! Nothing to be unhappy about! Nice work.
Appreciate it! My double back biceps pose though shows way too much around the love handle area. That's the one I won't share here... I think I do a decent job from the back of being able to flare the lats, but from the front I just don't have enough width yet.
Foam rolling is a necessary evil to break up all these adhesions and clumps we are building over the years. A simple foam roller with aggressive nubs works. I have some suggestions in my log you can look at.
Great, will definitely check into it. I do recall you talking about foam rolling, so I'll just have to page back through!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Monday morning workout:

Cardio, bike
Supersets
TRX biceps 3x12
TRX triceps 3x12

BB curls +50x10,10,
Skull crushers +50x10,10,

Incline DB curls x20x10,10,8
DB kickbacks x20x10,10,10

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweating like a in heat! Traveling for a quick overnight work trip, but got up anyways to get in my workout!

Cardio, bike
Circuit:
TRX squats 3x12
TRX lunges 3x10
SLDLs +75x10,10,10
Squats +75x10,10,10

Squats at the end were taxing. It's amazing how much strength I feel I've lost since not going hard and heavy on these, and putting these at the end of a workout circuit.
kenpoengineer is this the old foam roller you used to have? I saw it early in your log. Looking for a starter version, not into spending $200 on an electronic one just yet.

https://www.tptherapy.com/product/GRID_FoamRoller

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes sir. That’s the “manual” one I use.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shoulder workout:

Supersets
DB laterals x 10 x 12,12,12
DB front raises x 10 x 12,12,12

Seated DB shoulder press x 40 x 10,10,10
Upright rows +50 x 10,10,10

Bent over DB laterals x 20 x 10,10,10
TRX facepulls x 10,10,10

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weighed in at 169.5# this morning. Need to calc BF, but I'm seeing steady weight declines. Basically am back down to pre-bulk weights. Think I need to get back on tracking macros to keep cals / weight up. This is my biggest problem with the cyclical ups and downs...

Cardio, bike
Bench press +75x12, +95x10, +115x10
TRX flys 3x10
Incline DB press x 50x10,10,6

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had a solid session this morning, felt great.

Cardio, bike
Circuit:
Underhand grip BB rows +75x10,10,10
Pull ups x 8,7,6
DB rows x 50x10,10,8

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Happy Arnold weekend! Jealous seeing all of the awesome pictures on social media. Did my arm session yesterday. Also started up Mass 550, which is mainly maslinic acid plus DAA. Not expecting much as the research on MA seems to be all in fish, but we'll see.

Cardio, bike
Supersets:
TRX biceps 3x12
TRX triceps 3x12

BB curls +50x10,10,10
Skull crushers +50x10,10,10

Overhead single arm DB ext x20x10,10,10

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Happy Arnold weekend! Jealous seeing all of the awesome pictures on social media. Did my arm session yesterday. Also started up Mass 550, which is mainly maslinic acid plus DAA. Not expecting much as the research on MA seems to be all in fish, but we'll see.

Cardio, bike
Supersets:
TRX biceps 3x12
TRX triceps 3x12

BB curls +50x10,10,10

Overhead single arm DB ext x20x10,10,10
Can’t believe your not there!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can’t believe your not there!
I wish! Honestly I try to get people I know to go with every year, but this year was tough with a new baby, new job, and increased travel schedule. But there's always next year!

Snuck in a WO while the baby was asleep, but she woke up early and it got cut short:

TRX squats 3x12
TRX alt lunges 3x10 per side
SLDLs +75x10,10,10
TRX calf raises 3x12

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arnold weekend has me motivated big time! Picked up on a splurge the stage 2 Powerblock system so I can go up to 70 lbs per DB.

Legs are sore as hell today, but still got up and got on the bike. Weighed in at 170.5# so back up a lb. Forgot to mention I'm also using 1/2 a scoop of WMS pre, mixed with my Mesomorph and Xtend Raw.

Cardio, bike
Supersets:
DB laterals x20x10,10,10
DB front raises x20x10,10,10

Bent over DB laterals x20x10,10,10
Upright rows +60x10,10,10

Seated DB press x40x10,10,10

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Felt terrible yesterday, so took an hour and a half nap yesterday on the snow day. But up this morning and back at it!

TRX chest 3x12
DB bench press x50x12, x60x10, x65x8
Incline BP +75x10,10,10
TRX flys 3x10

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Felt terrible yesterday, so took an hour and a half nap yesterday on the snow day. But up this morning and back at it!

TRX chest 3x12
DB bench press x50x12, x60x10, x65x8
Incline BP +75x10,10,10
TRX flys 3x10
Glad your feeling better atleast

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Spoke to soon, cold has hit me full force now. Hopped up on cold meds past 2 days, full body aches. Probably in bed tonight by 8...
Gosh dangit man! We need to get ourselves fully ready to rock and role soon!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was sick all weekend, traveling this week for work, so schedule is all off. But got in a workout at the hotel gym which was pretty nice. Tons of equipment.

Treadmill warm up
Pull ups 3 sets to failure
Smith BB rows +50x12, +90 3x10
Close grip seated cable rows 70x12, 100x10, 110x10, 120x10
Rear delt machine flys 20x10, 30x10, 40x10
Close grip lat pulldowns 70 3x10

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In a rut. Barely convinced myself to get up this morning. AM workouts are just not working out these days...

But here I am. 2 caps Mass 550 and 3/4 scoop Mesomorph, 1/2 scoop WMS, 1 scoop Xtend Raw.

Cardio, bike
DB curls x15x12, x35x10,10,10
BB curls +50x10,10,10
DB hammer curls 25x10,10,10
TRX triceps 3x10
Skull crushers SS close grip presses +50x8/10, 8/10, 8/10

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back to back mornings since tomorrow I won't be able to hit the gym due to work schedule. Hit legs.

Cardio, bike
TRX squats 3x12
TRX lunges 3x10
SLDLs +75x10,10,10
Overhead DB Squats 35x10,10,10 - cleaned up to shoulders and performed squat motion

BTW, once again purchased from Nutraplanet and again it's been almost a week and a half still processing, no response via email. I'm done with being fooled by their sales.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had to shovel out yesterday due to the snow storm and it looks like I barely did anything this morning... Isn't it supposed to be spring?! Have to shovel both cars out again. So extra cardio? Guess it makes up for not getting on the bike this morning...

Shoulders:
Supersets
DB laterals x15 x10,10,10
DB front raises x15 x10,10,10

Bent over DB laterals x15 x10,10,10
Upright rows +50x10,10,10

Seated DB shoulder press 35x10,10
DB shrugs 65x10,10

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chest workout midday. Finished off my tub of Mesomorph. Tomorrow I'll be switching back to Kraken which I have about a half tub of left.

DB bench press x25x12, x65x10, 5 / x55x4, 6 / x45x5 (drop sets)
Incline DB flys 25x10,10,10
Incline BP +75x10,10 (had to cut this short and switch up the end of the workout as the baby woke up from her nap)
Push ups x20,14,10

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, weighed myself yesterday and very dissappointed that I'm back down to 167#. So basically lost all of my gains from my bulk. I attribute it partly due to stress, partly due to not dialing in on my workout schedule, and mostly due to the fact I didn't keep maintenance cals up.

Been looking into some new gym options, but again running into the problem of when I would be able to go. Working out from home is just so much easier...

Workout:
Cardio, bike
TRX neutral grip rows x 12,10,12
Single arm DB rows x55x10,10,10
BB rows +75x10,10,10
Pull ups x 10,8,9
Close grip DB row x 55x12, x65x10,10

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arms this morning, finished up a tub of Xtend Raw. Will be switching over to ENDUR3 intra moving forward. Also have about 3 servings of Mass 550 left. Just started some Myprotein French Toast Whey, decent, but more like cinnamon than anything else.

Cardio, bike
Supersets:
TRX biceps 3x10
TRX triceps 3x10

BB curls +50x10,10,10

DB hammer curls x25x10,10,10
DB kickbacks x25x10,10,10

Reverse grip BB curls +20x10,10,10

Noticed that Kraken takes longer to really kick in than Mesomorph did. I felt great and focused probably 20 mins into my weight workout, but that was post cardio already. With Meso I was ready to go after cardio ended.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks to Jebrook for hooking me up with some RE1GN Fairy's Kiss out of his own stash! Mixed up 1 scoop in about 7 oz water. Definitely tastes like the flavor is supposed to, pink bubble gum. Taking now and hopping on the bike for some quick cardio prior to legs. Let's see how this stuff works!

Also opened a tub of Tropical Thunder ENDUR3. Smell is strongly mango / pineapple, taste is decent, but fleeting. The back end taste is dry.

Sweating kicked in pretty quickly. Full serving of RE1GN is 2 scoops for reference.

Update: RE1GN feels a lot like amp citrate / alpha y to me. It has the same effect where it feels like heat is pulled away from my core. 1 scoop is my limit. On the verge of being too much, but just on the edge. Sweat like crazy.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
April is here already, and that means summer is around the corner. One last hurrah at bulking before cut time comes around.

Weight: 170.5# (must've gone a bit more wild over Easter weekend than I thought!)
BF: 16.2% (this seems low compared to last measurement [~17+%], Omron handheld is not a great device, but this is what we've got)

Dropping my stimmed pre's so I can be fresh for whatever burner I decide on. So at least for now, pre-WO I will be using Ergonine, intra-WO ENDUR3 + WMS, followed by a post-WO whey shake.

Supersets
DB laterals x15x10,10,10
DB front raises x15x10,10,10

Bent over DB laterals x15x10,10,10
Upright rows +60x10,10,10

DB shrugs x 60x,10,10,10

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chest today. Mixed 1 scoop Ergonine Nanaberry with 1 scoop Tropical Thunder ENDUR3 with 1/2 scoop of WMS pre/intra. Definitely was missing the pump today, not sure if it's just due to the timing since I jumped right into the workout. Disappointing though.

Workout looked something like this:

Bench press +75x12, +95x12,12,12
Incline DB press 3 sets, don't remember the weights, but increased them
Incline DB flys 27.5x10,10,10
TRX chest press 3x12