Second cycle - EPI 2a3a

SinX

SinX

Awards
Strength has gone up on my lifts, going for 300 on bench soon, cut down to 180 and been increasing cardio and ab work! Abs carving in big time and I really attribute the majority of it to Alphamine! Libido is still down after the cycle but its slowly making its way back and test seems to be back at normal production so I dunno what is taking the libido so long! PCT is done and feeling great not being on so much stuff, taking a thousand pills a day wasn't where I wanted to be haha, but its over now and I can't fit into a damn one of my tailored shirts....oh well
very nice, great work with that actually! Yeah might take a bit of time, but a lil after completing PCT it should be running back to normal, are you taking anything right now? Try a mix of trib/horny goat weed and hopefully that'll take care of it, you plan on doing bloods in a bit of time or no? That's rowdy as fck though, great work if you can't fit into your shirts, trust me I know it sucks, I've retired a lot shirts/pants/socks, those are considered personal mini trophies hahah.

sorry not trying to jump your gun, but have you considered what you plan on hitting up next? I'm running a stupid stack at the moment, but looking for some major recomp, seeing you and a few others epi log, I'm very excited and still man very good stuff.

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Crushed my close grip presses today 225lbs x6 feeling beastly! Taking trib and DAA right now, I saved some epi to start another run but like I said I want the alpha male feeling! What are your suggestions bro?

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Apr 2013 - Copy.JPG
Boom CHANGES!!!

SinX

SinX

Awards
Crushed my close grip presses today 225lbs x6 feeling beastly! Taking trib and DAA right now, I saved some epi to start another run but like I said I want the alpha male feeling! What are your suggestions bro?
damn good work there; is that the only thing you're taking trib and daa? If you been on the DAA longer than 3-4 weeks, keep an eye out for bloat, extra water retention, once you see that drop the DAA. Horny goat weed in combo with trib on top of fruits (blueberries esp) and what not, def will help your libido out a lot.

how much epi do you have saved and you wanna hit alpha male huh? Lemme know what you're working with there on top of goals and we'll get you on something good.

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
For right now yes, I am gonna get some HGW soon and stick to that and trib. Stopped the DAA yesterday and been eating lots of fruits for the past month. I saved up around 90 pills of Epi and plan to stack that with an alpha compound. Can get most cycle support over the next few months as I won't be bulking again until winter. I do need some suggestions for the alpha aspect though...Any personal favorites?

SinX

SinX

Awards
For right now yes, I am gonna get some HGW soon and stick to that and trib. Stopped the DAA yesterday and been eating lots of fruits for the past month. I saved up around 90 pills of Epi and plan to stack that with an alpha compound. Can get most cycle support over the next few months as I won't be bulking again until winter. I do need some suggestions for the alpha aspect though...Any personal favorites?
first part sounds good and make sure you're getting in a great source of blueberries/bananas/pineapple as well.

90 pills is pretty good for what I'm doing, using it as a kick starter while using other compounds and I can give you some suggestions, but there's a lot more to it mentioning different kinds, but as well as supports/pct; but when that time comes we'll set ya up right. If you're planning on bulking and for a strong alpha feeling, if you can get your hands on real SD somehow that's been my personal favorite. However, what I have going on right now, if you think you could handle it I'd pull a test/tren/epi run, extend the test/tren longer than epi and I think that's one of the best combos for bulking.

I just wanna throw a disclaimer out and say what I'm running and on plan on running now, by no means would I suggest it for anyone else; however, I can tell you based on what's going on at the moment test/tren/epi will more than suffice without adding more. But when the time comes and building up to it we'll get ya there, also take a look around at a few logs of compounds you're interested in and we'll go from there.

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
if you think you could handle it I'd pull a test/tren/epi run, extend the test/tren longer than epi and I think that's one of the best combos for bulking.QUOTE]

The only issue I have here is finding an oral test....I really don't see myself ever pinning. (sometimes I feel like a b*tch haha). I have heard great things about tren though! Original SD sounds like a great way to go but I don't have any connections currently on getting that. Would have loved to run that back when it was abundant, I jumped on the PH wagon at an age appropriate time but way too late for the good stuff...

SinX

SinX

Awards
if you think you could handle it I'd pull a test/tren/epi run, extend the test/tren longer than epi and I think that's one of the best combos for bulking.QUOTE]

The only issue I have here is finding an oral test....I really don't see myself ever pinning. (sometimes I feel like a b*tch haha). I have heard great things about tren though! Original SD sounds like a great way to go but I don't have any connections currently on getting that. Would have loved to run that back when it was abundant, I jumped on the PH wagon at an age appropriate time but way too late for the good stuff...
Not even just oral, but there's several options such as rs transderm/other topicals, you'll def find better products at better prices if you search around. Nah you don't even gotta pin at all, the dermal I'm using right now actually has me feeling great, took a few days to get used to, but that's due to other compounds I'm running as well. The test I'm using is no ether, no pinning and hopefully it works even better over the course of my cycle, but already I like it more than rs transderm without a doubt.

Yeah SD might be nearly impossible to come by, unless a respected and trustworthy person is willing then maybe I'd understand, but trying to buy it elsewhere or from cats you don't know or ppl don't trust, stay away from that. I think SuperDiol might still be around and from what I've heard and read, it's just about the same thing, I think it's 1 molecule different or so. M-drol is still around and I'm sure M1T is still around too, and those are ideal for bulking. Well, it's a trade off but you did the responsible thing, I have friends at 18/19 that hopped on PH's and as much as I told them to wait and I'd be more than glad to help out and what not, they fcked themselves up.

Either way there's never a complete road block, just detours and alternatives ya know, and it's pretty funny how sometimes you can convince yourself all day and night about 1 thing and as soon as something else comes out tried and proven, you'll semi doubt the first option and go back and forth. Maybe, I might have described a bit of myself in there hahah my fault, but still, you got a good amount of time to recover and during that time I'd research around, start getting things slowly and surely; I mean you seem like a well disciplined individual that you can gather a bunch of items and still wait the allotted time period, so we'll go through a few options and I know ppl will def give some advice as well.

petdio88

Awards
I am in the military. I used epi by vital labs and had to stop after 3 weeks. I lost an inch off my waist and gained 2 inches on my neck. My biceps went up an inch. I just started my second cycle. I'm hoping to put on 15 pounds of lean muscle. I felt like **** the first week. It is completely worth it. Week 2 and 3 I had to double up on fish oil. The joints got dry. Amazing product. I emailed the world anti doping agency and they said that I would not piss hot for epi by vital labs. Lastly epi helped me build the smaller muscle fibers around a combat injury in my shoulder. I have a Kevlar and Teflon anchor installed on my shoulder. After almost 3 years of daily pain I no longer suffer. I haven't had pain in over a month and I lift heavy dumbbells with no problem. Good luck on your epi run. I'm stacking this one with stano shred and lean 650.