AaronJP1 Board Sponsor Aug 28, 2012 #3 StackedCop said: Seems like you always have hemavol for sale! Click to expand... In my stash. Not needed now sense I have ConDense. Last time it was the pills.... :/
StackedCop said: Seems like you always have hemavol for sale! Click to expand... In my stash. Not needed now sense I have ConDense. Last time it was the pills.... :/
LizKing531 Well-known member Aug 30, 2012 #6 I'm interested in the hemavol - not sure about the organ shield I've got a bottle of revamp in the cabinet - would these be fairly similar to each other? (organ shield) I'm finishing up my stim run & going thru the Revamp next...
I'm interested in the hemavol - not sure about the organ shield I've got a bottle of revamp in the cabinet - would these be fairly similar to each other? (organ shield) I'm finishing up my stim run & going thru the Revamp next...