SDrol/Epi PCT

MedicMikey

Awards
I am sorry, the subforum is a ghost town and im not getting any help, and I apologize again for such a redundant, repetitive thread, but through my search of the forums, I rarely got information that coincided with the others. I was a little confused, and just want a straight answer

Im running a 7 week, Beast/Epi cycle. Ive done it before, but last time my PCT of Tamoxifen, Clomid, PCT assist, and DAA didnt help much with the maintinence. I was also sick at the end, so that maybe have helped, but I just want to do it right for optimal gain retention. I understand there will be losses, thats just the way the games played.

I have Clomiphene 50mg tabs
Tamoxifen 20mg tabs
Formastanzolol (sp?)
1 x Erase Pro

I can easily, quickly get DAA, And ill also be continuing support supplements, IE Animal Flex, Animal Pak, and CEL Cycle Support. I have been using HCGenerate to help with shutdown on cycle, and it has kept the sides to a minimum, as in my last cycle I was a little green, and hated my life via back pumps.

I need to know what, how long, and when. I see some people say 4 weeks isnt enough, some say 4 weeks is plenty. Some say Erase Pro starting second week, everyday, some say EOD.

If there is a product i SHOULDNT use, please tell me as well.

Anyways, if theres something I should buy as well, I will buy it, Im barely into my cycle and all the things that take time (IE SERMS) are already here infront of me.

Thank you in advance.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Whats the cycle layout look like? You probably don't need both nolva and clomid, start DAA your last week on cycle and run three grams throughout your entire PCT. I like either 1/2/3/3/2/1 or 0/0/3/2/1 for Erase. If you have an entire bottle I think 1/2/3/3/2/1/1EOD/1EOD will use it all up.

The most important part of keeping your gains during and after your PCT is to keep eating and training hard. Eat even more during your PCT than you do on cycle.

MedicMikey

Awards
I have Erase pro. How should I dose this?
Should I use the Forma as well? And the SD/EPI is 20/20/20
Epi 0/0/30/40/50/50

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
That's when I start to gain fat.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
IMO a little fat gain in PCT is worth keeping all strength/size gains. Wait a month or two after your PCT is completed and then, once your body is used to the extra size/weight, drop the calories down a little and cut if you want to.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase pro starting week 2 or 3 of pct at 1 cap daily or 1 cap eod. It's strong sh1t so I get away with eod...

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
I have Erase pro. How should I dose this?
Should I use the Forma as well? And the SD/EPI is 20/20/20
Epi 0/0/30/40/50/50
I'd save the forma for something else. Shoot I missed that, I'm not certain about the Erase Pro. Maybe 0/0/1/1/1EOD? That way you're still tapering off it somewhat.

MedicMikey

Awards
Thanks for all your help. Is there anything I should add like "P.C.T. Asisst" etc? I used that last time but I question its use

Husker89

Banned
Awards
agree stongly, dont cut calories on pct ull lose it all
IMO a little fat gain in PCT is worth keeping all strength/size gains. Wait a month or two after your PCT is completed and then, once your body is used to the extra size/weight, drop the calories down a little and cut if you want to.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i would get letro JUST IN CASE YOU EVER GET GYNO BADLY AND NOLVA DOESNT WORK, BUT THIS IS NOT NEEDED FOR THIS CYLCE JUST IN GENERAL.
Thanks for all your help. Is there anything I should add like "P.C.T. Asisst" etc? I used that last time but I question its use