SD, trans 1-test, & 1,4andro

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
So when would you say that the 1,4 kicked in?

also, have you checked your BF% since starting?

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
So when would you say that the 1,4 kicked in?

also, have you checked your BF% since starting?
I think I logged that I noticed the increased appetite midway through or the end the 4th week.

No I haven't checked the BF%. I want to today before I workout.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 40!!

Wt: 189 @ 6.2%

I got pinched up today. That's about where I thought my BF was. It's mostly in my midsection but you can still see my 6 pack.

It looks like it's time to start doing some cardio again, it's been about 2 years since I've done any.

Arm day was the strongest yet! Close gripped 275 for a good 4 reps on my last set. PCT starts tomorrow morning 1st thing!

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
PCT Day 2

Wt: 189

This is my PCT:

Week 1-2: RXT, LXT, ActivaTe, ZMA (10 rep sets)
Week 3-4: RXT, LXT, ActivaTe, ZMA, Thunder, GXR (8-10 rep sets)-(6-8 rep sets)
Week 5-7: Thunder, GXR (4-8 rep sets)

I decided to count how many pills I have to take each day and it came out to 48. 20 of those which can be allocated to Activate.

I'm not sure whether or not I want to start doing cardio. I'm seriously thinking about doing the 1 year bulk. I think It would be easier to reach 200+ that way. Also if I decide to do a show next spring I'd most likely be thicker. We'll see.

28 more days to go! I'll be doing HST based training for the next 8 weeks or so. I can't wait to start taking Thunder and GXR in a couple weeks.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
PCT Day 4

Wt: 188 (No surprise)

I'm tryna eat like I'm still on. I think I established prety good eating habits, so we'll see how things unfold. Chest workout was nice and quick today.

Compared to my last PCT, all of these new supps seem to be doing their job. It might be too soon to tell but, I think I already notice a quicker recovery from shutdown(which definietly wasn't as bad as last cycle).

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
PCT Day 5

Wt: 190 (I don't even know)

Back workout was quick and it sucked! I couldn't wait to get outta there today. I feel like everything that I was on for the last 6 weeks just left my body over night. Still tryna hold on!

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
PCT Day 9

Wt: 188

I didn't eat as much meat as I needed to yesterday, but that's okay you know what Saturday's are all about.

I skipped out on shoulder day and arm day. Since my back day was so shitty I decided to use the rest of the week for rest.

Still keeping reps in the double digit range. Hopefully round 2 will be better this week.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
PCT Day 13

Wt: 189

Still holding on strong to my gains near the halfway point. I'm loving this PCT so far, it's been the best yet. I don't really feel shutdown. All of these pills have me bouncing back pretty quick. I can't wait to start the Thunder and GXR. I was even thinking of adding Nitro Evolution just for fun!

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
PCT Day 20

Wt: 187

I lost some water over the weekend; abs a little more visible. I'll either start the Thunder and GXR next week or the following week. More gains to come once I hit the thick of the NHA.

NuggzTheNinja

Awards
I ran 4-ad @ 800mg, SD @ 10mg, 1,4 andro @ 200mg, and 1-t @ 200mg for 4 weeks, weight went from 215-240.

Hope you're happy with the results. :D

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I ran 4-ad @ 800mg, SD @ 10mg, 1,4 andro @ 200mg, and 1-t @ 200mg for 4 weeks, weight went from 215-240.

Hope you're happy with the results. :D
What was your PCT and did you keep all of that weight after PCT?

NuggzTheNinja

Awards
What was your PCT and did you keep all of that weight after PCT?
Haven't gotten to PCT yet, I'm in my last week, hope to gain a couple more lbs.

PCT will be nolvadex, 40/30/20/10, and ZMA.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Haven't gotten to PCT yet, I'm in my last week, hope to gain a couple more lbs.

PCT will be nolvadex, 40/30/20/10, and ZMA.
It's gonna suck saying buh-bye to some of that watery 4ad weight ya put on. Nice gains though, man.

I saw a couple zits on my back this afternoon. Now I know my test is up. I'm just gonna go ahead and start running 1 pill of RXT for the remainder of PCT. Maybe I'll start tapering the ActivaTe as well.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
PCT Day 24

Wt: 186 bone dry

Okay I had a few drinks lastnight, so I know I was dehydrated this morning when I weighed in. I anticipate I'll be back up a couple pounds later this week.

This has been the best PCT ever. My last day is Thursday. I've pyramided down to 15 caps of ActivaTe now to make sure there is a safe landing.

I'm starting the Thunder and GXR next Sunday definitely.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
End!!!

Wt: 188 (+11lb Net gain)

Well I've completed the life of this cycle and I have nothing but positive things to say about this PCT and the DS NHA stack. I will continue to taper activate until it's gone. It turned out that I didn't even have to bother with GXR or Thunder to keep my gains. I'll probably start using that in the next week so.