Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

sd - epi bridge

gspark05

Active Member
26 yrs old. 175lbs very low bf (haven't tested but I'm cut as ****).

Planning a December bulk. Previous runs - sd and epi halo

Sd run was my fav. I have a bottle of beast and want to run it with epi or halo since I don't have two bottles of beast.

My plan:
Sd - 20 20 20 20
Epi - 0 0 40 50 60 60 60

I have cycle assist and clomid and daa fir pct.

I want to hit 190 and keep my bf relatively low. I'll eat like an f'ing pig. I lift 5x week hard.

Any advice/suggestions?
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20131113_173814.png
    ForumRunner_20131113_173814.png
    339.6 KB · Views: 159
Also I ran stano with the epi halo but didn't see any benefit. Is there a decent oral or topical test base? I did a test Cyp run once but I don't like pinning. Do I wait and get some cyp and just stfu about the pins? Or is there a decent oral or topical I could try?
 
Yep. I'd run some test 500-600/week
SD@20/day week 1-4
Epi 40/day week 8-12

I'm running almost the same thing.
I can tell you after 4 weeks of SD, my appetite is shot, my liver enzymes are garbage, and I need a break from back pumps. Bridging it seems brutal, but maybe I'm getting soft in my old age...
 
I did the following

SD 20/20/20/
EPI 0/0/40/40/40/60/60

Test was at 250 a week

Very fun. Not a fan of SD tho (felt poisoned) EPI is my fav tho
 
I've don't cyp before but I don't like pinning. Is there something oral I could take for lethargy like stano?
 
I've don't cyp before but I don't like pinning. Is there something oral I could take for lethargy like stano?

If you're looking for an alternative, it's dermacrine or transaderm.

Neither compares to actual test, though.

And I like the idea of actually running test for 12 weeks and taking SD for the first 4, taking a break, and finishing with epi, because I'd agree that going from SD right into another methyl oral will be rough on you.

Never ran SD, but epi is amazing.
 
Sd is the king of orals in my opinion. Thanks. I think I'll wait till January for my cycle and get some cyp
 
Back
Top