Scope75's LG Sciences Rezolution V2 Log

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
To start things off I'd like to thank LG Sciences, and DreamWeaver for giving me the opportunity to log Rezolution V2.

Here's the VERY FINE looking bottle.....

Currently 225-235 and plan to start to really dial in my diet to get ready for the warmer months here in CA. Lol

Starting pic
5'11"
227@18-20%

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Diet will be IF/CBL type of a deal where I eat, fast, eat, and fast.
That's a fatty 8AM meal then fast until 6-8pm where I break my fast with a postWO shake or just a meal if no lifting happened. Fast all night and start things over again.

Lifting is a modded for more volume 531 setup and I've been rocking that for ~16wks and not a stall in sight.
I've also been doing a ton of HIIT and LISS but quit that about 2 weeks ago because I felt it was killing all the Wheel Gainz and sure enough my legs have ballooned up and looking much larger now. Plan to get limit my cardio but get some HIIT in about 2-3 times a week on my off or bro days.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Now let's get things started up.

So far I'm enjoying Rezolution V2 and the effects it brings.
Mood, and Energy are both on the up and up with no crash to mention. I also feel so mentally sharp these past few days it's like Rezolution V2 has rewired my mind and cleared up my thoughts.
Like yesterday I would've been banging my head on this sprayer (I'm a AG mechanic/fabricator) but nope I just wrapped my mind around the task and got it handled. Then again today I was focused to the max and was able to track down and fix 2 separate electrical problems on a forklift.
To soon to see any body comp changes but from the first dose I've mentally felt the difference and it's a nice change.

Should be in full swing by Friday and looking forward to seeing what Rezolution V2 has to offer.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In first

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[video=youtube;u6zl5x8r9Bs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6zl5x8r9Bs[/video]

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Jumped on the scale this morning and I'm 221.

1 tab with my AM preWO and hit a nice 75min session of deads, squats, pullups, and incline DB bench.

Second tab 2hrs later as I walked out the door to work.

Depending on my schedule I'll take another 1 at noon to save 1 to take with my PM preWO or just take the last 1 around 2-4pm.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
So far I'm really liking Rezolution V2 and the effects are becoming clearer and clearer with every dose and day.

Energy is so damn clean and useable plus the focus and mental boost it gives just makes my work day fly right by and not a single hunger signal is felt.
Past 2-3 days I've felt warmer at rest so my metabolism must be getting ramped up and it's shows itself after I have my morning meal.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, here you are! :)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fashionably late...but in!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Better late than never. But damn now I can't copy and paste your sessions and pretend there mine. lol
Hahaha sure you can! I'll play along! ;)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Oh and I'll get someone else to take some so I can show some definition.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good back width you;re like me you look very wide from a relaxed position. Ground Trolls :)

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Rezolution V2 came threw today and helped me power threw a 4hr hike threw the Big Sur mountains.
Stayed fasted for most of it then had some chicken breast, bacon, salame, turkey, and cheese.
I'll be hitting the grub hard and heavy tonight to fuel me for tomorrows deadlift session.

Checked the weight on Friday and I was 217.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow! 10lb drop already? Impressive!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hold water like no other but I hope a little was fat.
I don't know, I think I could give you a run for your money! Lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking awesome!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I don't know, I think I could give you a run for your money! Lol
Idk can you gain 20+ with a crazy refeed??;)
Since I was SO FAT for so long I can gain weight just by looking at food.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Idk can you gain 20+ with a crazy refeed??;) Since I was SO FAT for so long I can gain weight just by looking at food.
Hahaha same here! I was a big girl most of my life! I gain very easily--for example, I have cut my calories three times since starting my cut 7 weeks ago and I have gained weight all but the first 2 weeks!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha same here! I was a big girl most of my life! I gain very easily--for example, I have cut my calories three times since starting my cut 7 weeks ago and I have gained weight all but the first 2 weeks!
That's about my story too.
I had 1 HORRIBLE refeed that once made me gain 30lbs and took 30 days to get off. My whole body felt like crap and all my fat seemed to hurt. Not sure why but that's what happened.

Glad that you and I both but those other people behind us and we are both twice as good but half the size for doing so. :)

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Everything is good in the hood and lifts feel like the more weight I add the smoother they get.
Really working on form and not worring about the numbers for 12wks was one of the best decision I've made in the gym in a LONG TIME.
Squats, Deads, and Bench are now all on the rise but I'll be slowly increasing the weight from now because I made a nice jump last week and don't want to get to greedy because this isn't a sprint it's a marathon.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Gonna start to clean up the diet and postWO carb meals will be like this.

Plus a couple cookies and some banana for something sweet.
New macros
Pro
250-300g
Fats
80-100g
Carbs
250-300g

Pretty munched dropped the fat and replaced with carbs. 3-5 days a week will look like that the others will be LC. 1-2 real cheats a month consisting of dinner out with the GF and some ice cream and cookies. Nothing to crazy but something out the norm.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking awesome!! Forgot to comment on the lats but you've definitely put in some obvious hard work! Really looking forward to see how the Rezolution V2 pays off for you!!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Woke up downed 1 Rez V2, preWO, and a few other supps and just went to town on Deads.
Smoked every rep and set with ease and then just went for more and more volume while slowly dropping the weight.
Did a few sets of pullups, curls, rope push downs, and Hex press.
Everything felt smooth and I was looking big and pumped the whole time. Guess the weekend of carbs did me some good. Depending on how I feel this evening I may make today a double day and hit bench or if I'm really feeling it squats.
Jumped on the scale this morning and I'm 230 so up 13lbs since Friday.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Woke up downed 1 Rez V2, preWO, and a few other supps and just went to town on Deads.
Smoked every rep and set with ease and then just went for more and more volume while slowly dropping the weight.
Did a few sets of pullups, curls, rope push downs, and Hex press.
Everything felt smooth and I was looking big and pumped the whole time. Guess the weekend of carbs did me some good. Depending on how I feel this evening I may make today a double day and hit bench or if I'm really feeling it squats.
Jumped on the scale this morning and I'm 230 so up 13lbs since Friday.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good leg shots. Guys scope is obviously extremely insulin sensitive so a lot of water goes into his muscles when he carbs up. Just want to you want in a prep situation, lucky fugger. You'd blow up on stage.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Yeah lots goes right where I want it (Muscles) and i really can't wait to get lean enough to where i don't see much spill over into my fat cells from excess carbs and water.
Now that I've sat myself down and told myself no more F'ing around I'm looking to go full kill until I'm sitting at 10-12% then I'll take a step back and come up with a new plan to get me up to 225-230@10-12%.
My long term goal is to be 225-230 at no more than 12-14% all year.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Woke up this morning and when I looked in the mirror I instantly said/thought to myself that I looked 10lbs lighter than yesterday so I walked to the scale and BAM it read 220. Down 10lbs in a day and I'll probably drop another 5-8 this week if all goes as planned.
Fornthe next few months my weekends will be filled with active recovery by going on walks/hikes and hitting the river on my quad.
Went riding 2 weekends ago and damn the leg and forarm pumps got CRAZY.
This weekend will be more river riding.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow that's a lot of weight. Have you gone low carb.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
That day was LC because I carb up the night before a morning session.
So I had carbs Sunday none Monday and carbs again last night to fuel a squat session this morning.
Had plenty of carbs last night so I'll stay LC until Friday night and carb up again.
What I'm doing is switching things up so my body is always guessing what's going to happen.
Like next week I'll move my sessions to the evening and CBL all my carbs and most my protein then the week after that I might just go LC for 5-7 days and have a legit refeed on the weekend.
The above is what I really like about switching between CNS and CBL. Works good and keeps things changing and fun.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That day was LC because I carb up the night before a morning session.
So I had carbs Sunday none Monday and carbs again last night to fuel a squat session this morning.
Had plenty of carbs last night so I'll stay LC until Friday night and carb up again.
What I'm doing is switching things up so my body is always guessing what's going to happen.
Like next week I'll move my sessions to the evening and CBL all my carbs and most my protein then the week after that I might just go LC for 5-7 days and have a legit refeed on the weekend.
The above is what I really like about switching between CNS and CBL. Works good and keeps things changing and fun.
Like a carb cycle

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Like a carb cycle
Kinda be a little different because I'm never going more than 1.5-2 days without carbs.
This week instead of CBLing my carbs I'm front loading them the night before so my performance is better the next morning. This week was 531 weeks so things got heavy and I wanted new maxes over all out fatloss.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kinda be a little different because I'm never going more than 1.5-2 days without carbs.
This week instead of CBLing my carbs I'm front loading them the night before so my performance is better the next morning. This week was 531 weeks so things got heavy and I wanted new maxes over all out fatloss.
Yah I do that sometimes (frontload) I am mostly backloading now but no low carb days really. All carbs are taken after 4pm either way. I will go back to low carb in a while. Then back to backloading till it's time to start cycling them.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
First off morning this week and it's needed.

Probably end up taking a complete rest day then wake up Saturday and murder a nice fullbody session. All depends on how I'm feeling this evening.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta have rest...

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How are you feeling?

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Feeling great and took it kinda easy this weekend but lifted everyday and ate way to much.
Back at it full force this morning and again in about 1.5hrs.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Feeling great and took it kinda easy this weekend but lifted everyday and ate way to much. Back at it full force this morning and again in about 1.5hrs.
Lol well at least you lifted with the extra calories!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm about to drink my PreWO and smash Deads.

Mood, attitude, and energy has been great and we all know how well that makes dieting and training work.
This week has been lower carb but that'll change tomorrow because I'm already feeling depleted before today's deads and I have a nice active weekend planned so that'll keep the diet in check and the weekends are when it needs to be checked.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I go by feel for carbs at times myself. If I am not trying to force weight loss on a certain timeline then going with how you feel is great. Just remember to get to any kind of extreme we have to push way beyond comfort.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I hear you man....
It's starting to really heat up around here so getting them cutts are gonna start taking priority because it's no longer sweater time.
Citing carbs isn't hard but cutting into my performance is what sucks.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear you man....
It's starting to really heat up around here so getting them cutts are gonna start taking priority because it's no longer sweater time.
Citing carbs isn't hard but cutting into my performance is what sucks.
Precisely what I am thinking but it's still really fuggin cold here :(