Scivation Xtend or Modern BCAA

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be...be smarter...be smarter than the shopping cart :)
I wasn't too concerned about the flavor. I'm skeptical that there is anything better than RecoverPro :p

Watermelon and blue raspberry are the sh1t man, but all the flavors of xtend are good
Blue ras Body Mortar is fantastic, Watermelon HemoRage is fantastic, I can believe this!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats what I like bout AMS body Mortar...

Stuff is in a 4:1:1 ratio and still completely dissolves without much effort.

Bulk Leucine is impossible to get to go completely into solution.... dont know how these manufacturers do it with their products. its awesome though and coupled with the masking agents for flavor, its well worth the extra dough imo.

Id really like to give the new Xtend a try and compare, liked the old one myself, flavor was great but there was a noticable after taste I think due to the extras not mixing in all the way and getting stuck in the mouth or something.
I have bulk leucine from smart powders.. mine mixes pretty good. It gets a little foamy, but eventually settles. Maybe mine is bunk?

Mike

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Xtend is probably the most commonly talked about BCAA product in all the threads I see on here.

I have never met or seen a single person in the UK who was using it. I bet I could survey all of the guys in my gym and less than 5 would even know who Scivation were.

Maybe I am on the wrong forum lol.
Maybe you're in the wrong country :). Our UK distributor does well, just sent a 40' container of xtend to him last week. Xtend is the #1 selling bcaa product in the country. For a company that doesn't do any main stream advertising, I think that says a lot.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never met or seen a single person in the UK who was using it. I bet I could survey all of the guys in my gym and less than 5 would even know who Scivation were.

Maybe I am on the wrong forum lol.
yeah, maybe you should just stick to the UK boards. :D

The original version...and I have no idea the flavor lol. Whatever is default when put in the cart at Nutra I guess.
That's a lot of fail Flexious. Does your man friend (MidgetBritches) have to log on for you when you post?

I actually really like Axis Labs N'Gage. It mixes very well (one of the best I've tried) and tastes great.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
hmmm just got my AI sports sample pack... should be able to legitimately join the Ras, lemon debate in 2 days as i will use both during my next 2 workouts....

Plus have a better comparison to what all ive already tried.

btw thanks nathan at AI for hookin it up ;)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm just got my AI sports sample pack... should be able to legitimately join the Ras, lemon debate in 2 days as i will use both during my next 2 workouts....

Plus have a better comparison to what all ive already tried.

btw thanks nathan at AI for hookin it up ;)
We'll be looking forward to that, it's slowing down a bit so some fresh blood is always nice! I personally really like the Red Raspberry flavor.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have bulk leucine from smart powders.. mine mixes pretty good. It gets a little foamy, but eventually settles. Maybe mine is bunk?

Mike
Send it to PA to have it tested, quick! If it is, then you can add it to the Taurus promo and see if you get free things. :laugh:

We'll be looking forward to that, I've stopped menstruating so some fresh blood is always nice! I personally really like not having to buy Tampax anymore.
I fail to see the relevance...

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Send your noodz to me to have them tested, quick! If they're good, then you can add it to my personal homo promo and see if you get free things.
You dirty shill. That's a horrible way to try and lure people into your twisted promo.

My mom has confirmed I lack intelligence.
Don't worry bud, we'll get you through somehow.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Any updated opinions on this? Normally I'd just go Xtend but the USP product is considerably cheaper at .26c per serving with ~70 servings

gymratluke

gymratluke

Board Sponsor
Awards
2:1:1 seems to be what most people would go with, which is why between the two, I would go with Xtend, and I can personally say, all of Xtends flavors are good. Now that Im sponsored by AX, I have been using Stacked BCAA which has the same 2:1:1 ratio and it used instantized BCAAs so it can mix easily with just a spoon. Only one flavor, blue raspberry, but it tastes great!