School just started, good study stack?

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
As many of you may know school is beginning to start for most. My question is would one scoop focus xt and 25 mg ephedrine be a good study stack for focus and memory? Would adding caffeine help or hurt and if it helps how much should I take with the ephedrine? And any other suggestions are welcome. Thanks and God Bless.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure about adding the caffeine. Regular focus xt already has 200 mg. I think that, combined with the nootropics and ephedrine would be great for focus. In fact, I think I saw that mr.cooper69 uses almost the exact same stack for studying.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I like Focus XT for the basis of any study stack.

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
I use focus xt Almost everyday before school, love it! Can't hold my eyes open in class without it lol

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
I'm not sure about adding the caffeine. Regular focus xt already has 200 mg. I think that, combined with the nootropics and ephedrine would be great for focus. In fact, I think I saw that mr.cooper69 uses almost the exact same stack for studying.
I got that caffeine free version so should I add 200mgs or maybe a little less since I got the ephedrine?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too many stims and you might end up with temporary A.D.D. instead.

Try out Demiurge while you're experimenting.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Focus XT + Demiurge = Win.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Focus Xt and ALCAR 500

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I got that caffeine free version so should I add 200mgs or maybe a little less since I got the ephedrine?
Adding in 200mg will be fine since its replacing the original amount. Adjust accordingly from there (although you probably wont have to)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would recommend trying Focus XT with caffeine first, and then see how you like it. You can obviously use it without caffeine at night, but it really shines when used with caffeine. Once you get your feet wet with Focus XT, you can look into other ingredients to add to your stack. My favourite stack when I was a newbie to nootropics was Focus XT+ Picamilion+ Glucuronolactone.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend trying Focus XT with caffeine first, and then see how you like it. You can obviously use it without caffeine at night, but it really shines when used with caffeine. Once you get your feet wet with Focus XT, you can look into other ingredients to add to your stack. My favourite stack when I was a newbie to nootropics was Focus XT+ Picamilion+ Glucuronolactone.
Ive been doing focust xt, pea, and gluc lately. Great stack.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This.

OP, take it regularly and you will really start to see it shine.

venicebeach

Awards
in the same boat. try researching noopept. supposed to be great and cause vision and mental changes but ive yet to experience the vision and awareness of it. however it changes your synapses a bit i believe, and cause more bdnf production which is great. im only about 3 days in hope this helps for research

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in the same boat. try researching noopept. supposed to be great and cause vision and mental changes but ive yet to experience the vision and awareness of it. however it changes your synapses a bit i believe, and cause more bdnf production which is great. im only about 3 days in hope this helps for research
N pept does nothing for me :(

venicebeach

Awards
yea in the few days ive used ive tried 10mg, next day 20 mg and worked my way up to 40mg and still no changes. hoping when school roles around ill be shocked with being able to recall information ahaha. most people say it takes a while to kick in how long have you taken it?

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
So a question about focus xt, the more u take it the better it gets so if it was taken twice a day the results would be better?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back when I was in school the best study aid was a good nights rest and a hearty breakfast. Now we have all this noot business and people popping aderall like its nothin'... (and we also walked 20 miles to school in 2 feet of snow blah blah blah ;))

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Back when I was in school the best study aid was a good nights rest and a hearty breakfast. Now we have all this noot business and people popping aderall like its nothin'... (and we also walked 20 miles to school in 2 feet of snow blah blah blah ;))
When I sit in class all I think about is bench press, when I've been using focus xt I'm concentrating better on what the teacher is actually saying and remember a great deal more than I would have. Guess I'm not as intellectually gifted as u where ;)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I sit in class all I think about is bench press, when I've been using focus xt I'm concentrating better on what the teacher is actually saying and remember a great deal more than I would have. Guess I'm not as intellectually gifted as u where ;)
Had I have known about these things back then I'm sure I would have put them to good use as well!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So a question about focus xt, the more u take it the better it gets so if it was taken twice a day the results would be better?
Not really, no need to over do it. You can take it twice a day, but it isn't required at all to see proper benefits from continuous use.