SCHIZOPHRENIC PSYCHO - WTF?!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took a half cap the other day after this thread was brought back to life and was quickly reminded how strong this stuff is and the euphoria that accompanies. It has to be the panthergy because no other PWO does this to me. I can still only do a half cap because a full one has me sweating profusely.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
just had to add...

add some kratom :)
2G white maeng-da along with 1 dose, and youve got the same experience minus ALL the hard edges.
6 hours up, 2 hours float down to baseline, then nothing. just as you were before dosing.

as always, be wary of mixing things you do not have proper experience(and good effect) with either separately

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I took a half cap the other day after this thread was brought back to life and was quickly reminded how strong this stuff is and the euphoria that accompanies. It has to be the panthergy because no other PWO does this to me. I can still only do a half cap because a full one has me sweating profusely.
I also took a cap a few months ago after not using it for a year or more. I was quickly reminded of the potency of the OG batch as well. Very intense at first and then I was also sweating my ass off!

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
At first I thought I overbought as I sit on 12 bottles, lol, but I have been taking one almost every day now that I know I just need to dump half the cap. For how good it makes you feel all day, I wish I had 20 bottles now.

I also wish Panthergy solo was available at a cheaper and easier to obtain price.
Some bird just told me it has some bottles of old stock psycho Pharma far beyond driven. How good is this really? Any of the feel goods compare to Excelsior? I gues the chills are coming from the alpha yohimbe that I am not a fan.
You really think its so good that you bought 12 bottles whishing you had 20!? Can you or anybody else compare the feel good to anything else? Gaspari Detonate or anything else?

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Found a shop in Eu that suddeenly got a few bottles of the O.G stock, well I really fell crap on A.Y but did try one bottle just cause it might something extra

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I did snatch one bottle exp 12/18 they also had a few exp 12/19 but although some goodness might be in there A.Y is kinda crapness to me

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do you know if the Far beyond exp 12/19 still is with panthergy?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No idea about any of that. I have 8 bottles of OG available. I can't take it, it's too strong for my liking.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No idea about any of that. I have 8 bottles of OG available. I can't take it, it's too strong for my liking.
Well I did order one bottle to try out. What is too strong about it? The yohimbe feel? I guess I should have left it alone cause almost everytime I try a product with yohimbe I endure it for awhile then sooner or later I throw it out cause its not worth enduring the shakiness of fingers and clod sweats of yohimbe

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
New version Far beyond driven with no panthergy and phenibut was crap. pretty much like caffeine pills with some yohimbe and a touch of phenibut, phenibut that I have in bulk and really dont feel special on personally

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Panthergy is the only reason to take this- the strong euphoria above all the energy. Big mood boost- but yes, the yohimbe can make it difficult for even stim junkies. It has an initial 60-90 min of smack you in the face hyper energy with sweats and chills and then moves into the nice feel of the panthergy for next 3-4 hours.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Panthergy is the only reason to take this- the strong euphoria above all the energy. Big mood boost- but yes, the yohimbe can make it difficult for even stim junkies. It has an initial 60-90 min of smack you in the face hyper energy with sweats and chills and then moves into the nice feel of the panthergy for next 3-4 hours.
aaah **** that crappy yohimbe feel, although I remember if taking it daily and sometimes even twice daily side ,effects from yohimbe die down, but I did throw away after pushing myself more than half of my phenibut Far beyond Driven bottle

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The panthergy euphoria anything like Craze Detonate Excelsior to you?

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Don't know, I am not familiar with that product.
You never tried, Craze, Detonate or Excelsior? I guess you must have heard of them Craze and Detonate were proven spiked and gave very long lasting good mood and focus, no crappy sides like yohimbe

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used the old detonate, spirodex, and craze. Please believe me when I say this, stuff like that is long gone. I’ve seen a lot of your posts and a lot are regarding excelsior and things that are spiked stim wise. I mean this with respect and I’m saying this as a person who was where you are many years ago, but you’re chasing the dragon brother. Sure you can still find some things that produce some intense amphetamine like energy but remember that even those will inevitably lose their effect over time. You will be much better off dialing in what works for you, sticking to that, and cycling it to keep your tolerance level. Otherwise you’re just gonna get stuck in a never ending spiral. I’d recommend looking into things outside of stims that can prime your body for those feel good happy buzzed feelings. Sometimes a person can be deficient in something as simple as L Tyrosine and adding that to boost dopamine production can take an avg preworkout to the next level. DLPA is another good one for this purpose, especially if you’re after the euphoria vs the stimmed out energy.

Lastly, as a person who also isn’t a fan of yohimbine and the like, I still have some of my schizophrenic psycho left and the yohimbine feelings can be there but it’s honestly hit or miss with me. I’ll still use this about once or twice a month (if at all) and I swear that the effects are never consistent. I’m assuming it’s inconsistent filled capsules and the amount of panthergy differs. Regardless, it’s a fine product for once in a while, but I can tell you with confidence that it MIGHT give you that feeling you’re looking for, but it will certainly only be for the first few times until you become tolerant to it.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I used the old detonate, spirodex, and craze. Please believe me when I say this, stuff like that is long gone. I’ve seen a lot of your posts and a lot are regarding excelsior and things that are spiked stim wise. I mean this with respect and I’m saying this as a person who was where you are many years ago, but you’re chasing the dragon brother. Sure you can still find some things that produce some intense amphetamine like energy but remember that even those will inevitably lose their effect over time. You will be much better off dialing in what works for you, sticking to that, and cycling it to keep your tolerance level. Otherwise you’re just gonna get stuck in a never ending spiral. I’d recommend looking into things outside of stims that can prime your body for those feel good happy buzzed feelings. Sometimes a person can be deficient in something as simple as L Tyrosine and adding that to boost dopamine production can take an avg preworkout to the next level. DLPA is another good one for this purpose, especially if you’re after the euphoria vs the stimmed out energy.

Lastly, as a person who also isn’t a fan of yohimbine and the like, I still have some of my schizophrenic psycho left and the yohimbine feelings can be there but it’s honestly hit or miss with me. I’ll still use this about once or twice a month (if at all) and I swear that the effects are never consistent. I’m assuming it’s inconsistent filled capsules and the amount of panthergy differs. Regardless, it’s a fine product for once in a while, but I can tell you with confidence that it MIGHT give you that feeling you’re looking for, but it will certainly only be for the first few times until you become tolerant to it.
Thank you for wise post that could serve me as a sign post to anybody. Well absolutely not recommended but due to rough circumstances including moving 7 times across 4 countries and barely finding housing and employment and at one time studying at 100% working 3 - 4 times a week and also commuting up to 3 hours a day including up to 20km with bicycle and cart to get son to school sometimes in pitch black and minus 20 celsius in winter. In hindsight I am not surprised that I hit total exhaustion especially since I went to teachers University and worked as a teacher and honestly even from the very beginning it was highly stressful for me.

Anyhow after being forced back to work from being sick from total exhaustion although telling them I still felt whacked they forced me to go back to work and I had to commute and I used some yerba mate caps and occasional pwo just to get through the days. I could have said no but I wanted to get a bit of income until my contract finished so I pushed myself.
When semester finished I entered University studies at 150% speed over the summer months that might be useful and I was still pretty exhausted but with a little help of Excelsior I managed to pull through those an also having some summer activities with my son.
I only went through about two tubs of Excelsior less than a scoop a day in almost three months about 6 days/week but I did indeed experience a more severe withdrawal than from caffeine upon quitting, I never used Craze or Detonate that often or long.
But years of stress moving being hit by the great earthquake in Tokyo 2011 not affected directly but the nuclear meltdown in Fukushima only 200kms away that has kept leaking, they have only stopped the news about it.
Thank you for advice on Psycho pharma, I am actually not expecting that much and in hindsight yup that probably was a bad quick spontenous choice but it was a sale so I can live with that.
I have been supplementing with tyrosine 5htp ashwaganda rhodiola rosea, am thinking abou trying mucuna pruriens to supple with l-dopa but I also realize that after many years of stress and exhaustion there is no magic supplement to fix it.
Honestly what they give is a temporary reset of energy but yeah it is all draining the bodys own reserves of dopamine and serotonine and frying the adrenals in the process leaving you more tired after and that goes for most stims more or less.
Used a few DMAA stims for some years but ended up towing them away because sides became too bad.
Chinese acupuncture is the most amazing thing I have tried to reset the bodys energy and healing on all levels but having a skilled practioner is of utmost importance skills can vary greatly between individuals but it cost a bit of money.
Anyway thank you for concern, too be honest I am not really looking for a craze kick supp at this time and I think after what I read that if the Far beyond driven is strong its gonna be jittery, I probably try out half capsule.
But what I truly and I guess everybody using these kind of supplements really are looking for is energy and to feel good and some of these supps are an easy way to give this temporary.
But yeah I do have some perspective and the longer and older you use stims depending on life circumstances and personal biochemistry etc... stims can have more or less negative sides and in most cases more the longer you use and if you push yourself more than what is healthy.
After having almost two weeks off Excelsior craving is almost gone and one thing that goes for most of these supps and especially with stronger and long lasting ones is that it truly is hard to relax and find peace of mind.
Thank you for care and advice.
Anybody with experience of using mucuna pruriens for rebuildning dopamine?
I did try DLPA for some time but i didnt react well to it, it made me kind of edgy and that can be the risk with amino acids as well that they offset balances and everybody is a unique being with a unique biochemistry reacting slightly different to supps.
I am also about to enter the last step of my ADHD investigation and the I will hopefully get a stim that I can use quite safely if I might need it in focus demanding tasks.
Unlike some supp reviwers on youtube I don´t say stay stimmed lol but wish you all peace

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was a lot, but it sounds like you would benefit greatly from Modafinil or Armodafinil. They are not good for cardio output, so not pre-workout, but anything task oriented or needing motivation is right up that alley. They boost dopamine, but do not bind, so you don't have the issues that you would with say- l-dopa and/or mucuna.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That was a lot, but it sounds like you would benefit greatly from Modafinil or Armodafinil. They are not good for cardio output, so not pre-workout, but anything task oriented or needing motivation is right up that alley. They boost dopamine, but do not bind, so you don't have the issues that you would with say- l-dopa and/or mucuna.
Thank you
Well I had some flmodafinil today and it gives med a decent focus without the extra tension and the dopamine rush and intoxication that something like Excelsior gives, I have never tried meth but I am guessing there are similar structures, but amph that I have tried is somewhat shorter lasting than Excelsior.
But thank you, well I have about 360 pages of 150 years old language classic litterature to get through until tomorrow evening and also make some litterature analysez on it and it is already 2330 here... well not exam so be skimping through
Previously though I found that if using flmodafinil a few days in a row I would get even more tired so only for ocassional use I reckon, good thing it, it is not fun and intoxicating so barely addictive

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Slight side effect of neck tension even on flmodafinil any ideas on how to counteract tension? Magnesium doesnt do much neither theanine...Well I guess I better stretch a bit in between but still that is an unwanted side effect

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Flmodafinil is working pretty good today, had a bit of yerba mate cold brew with spoon of guarana pretty good focus and feel more sober than using Excelsior and without actually kinda distracting high feeling. Reading Strindberg like a champ only 00:40 and only 250 more pages to go. Time to increase reading speed lol

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Psycho used to make their Asylum BCAA product with 200 mg caffeine and 150 mg Panthergy. Weird product for me. The first sips wake me up pretty good. But it levels off, around 3/4 scoop is my sweet spot. It’s about 3-4 hours of good energy and focus and a noticeable crash later. I found high doses didn’t help, even made me a little lightheaded and wanting to shut my eyes even though I was awake.

This is definitely only a piece of the stimulant puzzle of this fat burner. Wondering how I’d feel if I stacked this with a cap of Y-HCl

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used to get euphoria with the OG Ignit3 by Olympus Labs. I've taken a lot of stims but for whatever reason, that stuff made me more euphoric than anything else I've tried. Doubt you can find that anyplace. It's been discontinued for a while. Newer version not the same.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
(Before becoming a shizophrenic psycho) As a child I used to get euphoria seeing my friends in the playground from my window running out to join them in play! 😂

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
(Before becoming a shizophrenic psycho) As a child I used to get euphoria seeing my friends in the playground from my window running out to join them in play!
The OG Ignit3 had me floating.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well not studying crappy subjects at University not taking stims would be nice, flmodafinil is clinging off and my lack of sleep is showing its face and I cant get back to those ancient languaged novels with only 200 pages left and analyze until 6pm class tomorror and 0300 am right now and full day tomorrow... meh lol