dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, so scaling up the production of the Betulinic Acid/Ascorbic Acid cocrystals for Epitome wasn't communicating very well. FInally got everything straight, but we're rolling right into Chinese New Year (first week of February),which means with everything else ready to go we're looking at end of February.

ALso slated for 1st Quarter is the Nerve Restore upgrade (expanded to have a dramatic effect on Diabetic Neuropathy as well as other nerve problems) and an amazing Slintensity upgrade.

It looks like we now have substantial interest from several EU retailers, so you will start to see us popping up over there.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any eta on MyoSynergy?
The problem I'm running into is that it took 3 months to communicate a single 2 ingredient cocrystal from scratch (Betulinic Acid/Ascorbic Acid). Myosynergy uses a triple ingredient cocrystal lattice that I designed that is, well honestly, a pain in the ass to make correctly.

MyoSynergy is, unfortunately, kicked back to 2nd quarter - but will be worth the wait.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, so scaling up the production of the Betulinic Acid/Ascorbic Acid cocrystals for Epitome wasn't communicating very well. FInally got everything straight, but we're rolling right into Chinese New Year (first week of February),which means with everything else ready to go we're looking at end of February.

ALso slated for 1st Quarter is the Nerve Restore upgrade (expanded to have a dramatic effect on Diabetic Neuropathy as well as other nerve problems) and an amazing Slintensity upgrade.

It looks like we now have substantial interest from several EU retailers, so you will start to see us popping up over there.
Hey Matt, and updates on the DCP? I preordered that and also bought some other items the end of November and I haven’t received my order or had any updates. I was in contact with you via email because I wanted to add more things (like the new brite liquid) to my order since it didn’t ship and you told me to get back to you in a day because you were finishing up another batch of the liquid because it froze or something, and then I never heard back. This was in December and I tried a few times since then. Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Matt, and updates on the DCP? I preordered that and also bought some other items the end of November and I haven’t received my order or had any updates. I was in contact with you via email because I wanted to add more things (like the new brite liquid) to my order since it didn’t ship and you told me to get back to you in a day because you were finishing up another batch of the liquid because it froze or something, and then I never heard back. This was in December and I tried a few times since then. Thanks.
I actually emailed you today about it.....I sent you a bunch of stuff, but didn't send BRITE. Hit me back on email and we'll work something out.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was really hoping for Myosynergy, but regardless just hope you get your cool stuff rolling!

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
im glad how this is going.. really interested in coming up products

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually emailed you today about it.....I sent you a bunch of stuff, but didn't send BRITE. Hit me back on email and we'll work something out.
Hey I just saw it, thanks. I was looking at the email I contacted you from but then went to my email associated with my evomuse account and saw it. I wasn’t sure the best way to get in touch with you so I tried every avenue I could, hence this post. Anyway, I really appreciate it and am looking forward to the new releases. Hope your cold is well behind you as well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I ended up with pneumonia but glad I quit smoking. I'm actually my 3rd workout into working to passing my old Army PT test, and halfway to a passing time, cardiowise.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I ended up with pneumonia but glad I quit smoking. I'm actually my 3rd workout into working to passing my old Army PT test, and halfway to a passing time, cardiowise.
known you for a long time, never knew you were a vet...thank you for your service!!!

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For us follicular challenged folks, any timeline on the new Virile Mane ? saw your impressive headway on it via picture on Facebook. Also, excited for more to come, BMP has literally changed my life, Thank you !

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For us follicular challenged folks, any timeline on the new Virile Mane ? saw your impressive headway on it via picture on Facebook. Also, excited for more to come, BMP has literally changed my life, Thank you !
In what was has BMP changed your life?

raji1980

Awards
Sorry I didnt understand. Do you mean Epitome will be released early Feb and the rest of the products late Feb or all products late Feb?

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had nerve damage that had caused muscle imbalances, atrophy in certain muscles and lack of function for many years as well as pseudo sciatica (Piriformis syndrome), despite my best efforts nothing ever changed and I had excepted that this is how life was going to be for me. Since adding BMP (I've been on 4 months now just BMP - Creatine and Protein Powder) my muscles that had atrophied due to nerve damage started to regain size, strength and function. My piriformis syndrome went away also which literally gave me a lot of my life back just not dealing with the pain all of the time. I am also getting more restful sleeps, which is helping with recovery and I've recomped quite impressively with just keeping my calories and macros pretty much the same and obviously adding some size since both sides of my body are starting to work properly. Not to mention I feel it has an effect on my digestion too as my IBS-D has not been bothering me at all. This all in turn has helped my mental state as well, it's nice to feel healthy and feel like myself and look like I did when I was younger and an athlete.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've had nerve damage that had caused muscle imbalances, atrophy in certain muscles and lack of function for many years as well as pseudo sciatica (Piriformis syndrome), despite my best efforts nothing ever changed and I had excepted that this is how life was going to be for me. Since adding BMP (I've been on 4 months now just BMP - Creatine and Protein Powder) my muscles that had atrophied due to nerve damage started to regain size, strength and function. My piriformis syndrome went away also which literally gave me a lot of my life back just not dealing with the pain all of the time. I am also getting more restful sleeps, which is helping with recovery and I've recomped quite impressively with just keeping my calories and macros pretty much the same and obviously adding some size since both sides of my body are starting to work properly. Not to mention I feel it has an effect on my digestion too as my IBS-D has not been bothering me at all. This all in turn has helped my mental state as well, it's nice to feel healthy and feel like myself and look like I did when I was younger and an athlete.
Wow, I’m dealing with a lot of similar stuff. I really need to try it.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Wow, I’m dealing with a lot of similar stuff. I really need to try it.
Yes, why I essentially went for it was the studies specifically done on high percentage and dose salidrosides, have a remarkable effect on restoring nerve function. I don't doubt the New Evo muse Nerve restore product would be better for this, but this worked very well for me with the combined effects, just remember it did take more than a month for me to see the results. I wish you well on the journey to recovery my friend.