scar tissue from repeative IM injections

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Which scenario would cause more scar tissue in the long run?

Scenario #1
a) 25g 1" needle
b) 30g 1" needle

I've heard that both will do the same amount of scar tissues because the difference in needle diameter is miniscule. I personally use 30g 1" 1ml syringe and have no issues pushing oil thru provided that the carrier oil is MCT.

Scenario #2
a) injecting 1.75ml twice a week
b) injecting .5ml seven times a week

So, whatcha think? Would you guys/gals mind commenting on both scenario and why? Thanks

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you really should have extremely little scar build up if you're rotating injection spots.

I would suggest a 28-30g needle to minimize pain, but doing .5ml 7x/week is just begging for infections/more scar tissue IMO.

how many body parts do you rotate through with injections?

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
you really should have extremely little scar build up if you're rotating injection spots.

I would suggest a 28-30g needle to minimize pain, but doing .5ml 7x/week is just begging for infections/more scar tissue IMO.

how many body parts do you rotate through with injections?

Thank you for your input. I am on TRT for life with planned occasional fun:)

I rotate left quad, right delt, right VG, left delt, right quad, left VG. I can't do glutes without wiggling too much.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you're rotating that much, you'll be good to go man. minimize injections as much as possible, and use a thin needle that doesnt take 20 minutes to inject

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 spots is plenty, but there will likely be some (not much) buildup of scar tissue if using 3.5cc for an extended period of time. I would do the 25g myself as it'll flow quicker and requires less time with the needle actually in the muscle/skin.

grappler22

grappler22

Awards
use the 25g needle once a week and rotate sites.. so you will only hit each site once every 6 weeks... should be little scar tissue build up... always make sure to aspirate to ensure no blood return before injecting...

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Thank all for your replies.

The scenario #2 in my original post is just an example. I am not injecting that much oil.

I do plan on using test prop and I do plan on injecting daily, but the amount is small.

I used to think it was nearly imposible using small ass needles, but I've now discover that it all depends on the carrier oil. MCT which is now my favorite because its so thin and viscous especially if you warm it up. To me, with mct oil, the pressure required is the same for 3ml 25g and 1ml 30g.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How the hell do you push oil through a 30g even with MCT as your carrier? That is some seriously thin oil.. I've struggled with a 27g.

I would not do daily injections long term. You will build up scar tissue.. trust me. The trauma to the muscle even with multiple site rotations will be alot.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank all for your replies.

The scenario #2 in my original post is just an example. I am not injecting that much oil.

I do plan on using test prop and I do plan on injecting daily, but the amount is small.

I used to think it was nearly imposible using small ass needles, but I've now discover that it all depends on the carrier oil. MCT which is now my favorite because its so thin and viscous especially if you warm it up. To me, with mct oil, the pressure required is the same for 3ml 25g and 1ml 30g.
Also, 1.75ml into a muscle twice a week is not to much. You should easily be safe in most muscles up to 3ml.

You could put your 0.5ml test subq daily.. it is a new HRT trend shooting test subq.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
How the hell do you push oil through a 30g even with MCT as your carrier? That is some seriously thin oil.. I've struggled with a 27g.

I would not do daily injections long term. You will build up scar tissue.. trust me. The trauma to the muscle even with multiple site rotations will be alot.
I was just as surprised with mct oil. Surprisingly easily once warmed up. I warm syringe with hair dryer. Takes about 30 secs and little air bubble in syringe goes back and forth quickly when tipped.

Also, 1.75ml into a muscle twice a week is not to much. You should easily be safe in most muscles up to 3ml.

You could put your 0.5ml test subq daily.. it is a new HRT trend shooting test subq.
I've tried subq with test prop and that was a mistake. ..... Golf ball size bumps for weeks. PIP was crippling. However, it could've been due to the crappy butt Brewer.