Save Some Cash on Prescribed Test

Goose8

Awards
If your prescribed test, don't have insurance, and would like to save to cash, I found a discount pharmacy card that actually works. I usually pay 106.00 for 10ML of 200mg/ML test cyp, and with this card it was 43.59. It's from goodrx dot com, it's not insurance you just go to their site, and hit view coupon, and it will give you a member ID, group ID, BIN, ect and you just give it to your pharmacy. I was kind of skeptical, wasn't sure if it would actually work, but it did, saved over 60.00. If your like me and don't have cash to throw away, this is a big help. Hope it helps some others on here. It will actually tell you what the cost will be with and without coupon at pharmacies in your area, I posted the link below but had to modify it because I don't have enough post to post links. I put (dot) where . Was supposed to be and add http: to front of link.

//m(dot)goodrx(dot)com/#drug/testosterone-cypionate/vial

joeblow1

Awards
Or you could just by ugl test from a reputable source for like 15-30 a bottle. Or make your own for a few dollars.

ajntorinj

Awards
Or you could just by ugl test from a reputable source for like 15-30 a bottle. Or make your own for a few dollars.
Instead of grocery shopping, you could grow your own food and raise your own cattle. Big time savings!

I have used goodrx.com successfully many times. I wish I had known about it earlier. I also wish I had known prescription testosterone cypionate is about half the price of enanthate. Anyone on TRT who is prescribed enanthate may want to ask their doc to switch esters.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Slappy

Ur extremely arrogant and obviously stuck with a source that's ripping ur anus. I pay 35$ for 10ml test e and 22$ for test prop. Many people pay similar prices.

What joe said ISN'T ridiculously off, you are Slappy.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Let me guess Joe, you're from Testosteronia. Where the pumpa lumpas get around by doing lunges when they aren't trimming tren trees and picking dianabol berries. And people who choose to cycle off (why?) only need to take a ridiculously low dose of SERM.

It must be nice there. I'd buy a plane ticket, but I can't find any airlines that fly there.
Lol on 500mg a week my bloods are around 2200 from my ugl source at 30$ a bottle. May be a bit low dosed but still not half ass bad.

I'd rather get prescribed test than ugl gear. Little more legal. Less chances of going to prison. V

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
dude what country (or planet) are you getting 10ml of test for 15-30$ a vial?

Not interested in your source. I just find that statement to be ridiculously off.
Are you being serious? I could give you 4 UGL sources off the top of my head that have test for $30 a vial or less.

Pharmaceutical-grade will always be better. If I could get what he's talking about for $45 vs. UGL for $25, I would go with the former of the two every time.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
ok, i'm getting ripped off. Reality sucks. What part of the country are you guys in.

I apologize for my arrogance.

*deleted other posts so as to not violate board rules*

$40 for RX is way cheaper than what test is selling for in my town. What you guys are talking about is crazy different from whats going on here.

I need to move to Testosteronia.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I pay what ever it cost.

Goose8

Awards
I would rather just get the pharm grade for an extra 15-20 bucks, know what I'm getting, don't have to worry about shipping, and it's legal. Not gonna lie, if I had a reputable UGL source I wouldnt mind trying it out so I could run a higher dose, but have to stick with Im able to get.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I would rather just get the pharm grade for an extra 15-20 bucks, know what I'm getting, don't have to worry about shipping, and it's legal. Not gonna lie, if I had a reputable UGL source I wouldnt mind trying it out so I could run a higher dose, but have to stick with Im able to get.
aint no shame in that game. but yeah you need to work on a good ugl. then you can get all the other goodies. but yeah i wish i could get pharm grade for a good deal. but i got an awesome cook so its all good. id pay $80 for pharm grade but id pay $80 for UGL its quality, thats whats important.

bigbrawler

Awards
Man it sounds like I'm getting rapped by my source. I'm paying like 60-65 a bottle. Oh well, its Canada, its a little harder to come by gear. And with the results I`m getting from it I can`t complain.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
that's not as bad face to face transactions in Texas.

kinda like shopping at *** with a mark-up vs. shopping on nutraplanet when they have a rockin' sale.

the community has made a strong point, and the point has been taken.

giant squid online > juicehead at the gym

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
ok, i'm getting ripped off. Reality sucks. What part of the country are you guys in.

I apologize for my arrogance.

*deleted other posts so as to not violate board rules*

$40 for RX is way cheaper than what test is selling for in my town. What you guys are talking about is crazy different from whats going on here.

I need to move to Testosteronia.
I am with you.....need to move to Testosteronia too! Never seen any cheaper than $60 around here :(

bigbrawler

Awards
By juicing test berries. After tripple distiling the tears of Lou Farigno. I don't think this is the place to discuss making test. If you're interested, its actually suuuuuuper easy.

atl3128

Awards
By juicing test berries. After tripple distiling the tears of Lou Farigno. I don't think this is the place to discuss making test. If you're interested, its actually suuuuuuper easy.
Your right probably not the best place to ask. I sent you a PM