sauce at 20

if I were to take 1 andro and 4 andro at 20 would it completely shut off test production or would a pct of like enclomaphine restart production?
 
The goal of PCT is to restart production. A one time andro cycle, I am betting you are likely going to have a successful PCT. Having said that, there is no guarantee to anything in life. Maybe you recover 100%, maybe you recover 70%... no one can ever tell you with absolute certainty what would happen.

My opinion is 20 is way too young to even be thinking about this. I've been getting frustrated with talking to kids in their late teens and early 20s in my gym and hearing about how they're on TRT. This whole thing has started to go way too far in my opinion and I think social media is the cause of a lot of it. These kids seem to know more about AAS than they do training or nutrition.
 
You should be able to make tons of gains at your age without AAS.
What are your goals and maybe we can help identify why your not getting there.
 
You should be able to make tons of gains at your age without AAS.
What are your goals and maybe we can help identify why your not getting there.
I wanna get to around 200 lean. Im 165 right now at 5'11 and feel skinny, I gained 40 pounds of mainly lean muscle over the past 2 years but it still isn't enough. My strength and size has been plateauing I know I need to eat more but coming off of my last bulk ive been discouraged to eat so much.
 
I wanna get to around 200 lean. Im 165 right now at 5'11 and feel skinny, I gained 40 pounds of mainly lean muscle over the past 2 years but it still isn't enough. My strength and size has been plateauing I know I need to eat more but coming off of my last bulk ive been discouraged to eat so much.
By your own words your problem is food. 40lbs of mostly lean weight over 2 years is incredible gains. Sauce will not help your issues.
 
If eating enough food is your issues I'd consider more calorie dense options. This way you're eating an amount you can handle but getting in the calories you need.
 
Yep calories. Do you need some ideas?
Adding Olive or Avocado oil to protein shakes can easily add calories for example.
 
You can only add it so fast, even on gear. You probably need 500-1000 more calories a day added to whatever your basal rate is (which is probably high) to maintain what you built since you’ve put on the muscle. Going to need another 500 on top of that to grow . On top of that needs to be the right amount of protein. The gear will do nothing but make you look more full and vascular during the time you are on it at the sacrifice of screwing up your natural production. It’s very hard to maintain gains during pct. Potentially you might take it, harden up, gain a few pounds of glycogen , then lose all of that and some of your previous built muscle if you don’t recover well during pct
 
So you've gained 40 lb of muscle over the last 2 years and that's not fast enough progress 😂, seriously tho, even on steroids you can't gain 40 lb of muscle in 2 years. I'm assuming you kinda grew into your manbody during that time. That's probably a big part of that 40lbs, training during peak puberty can produce crazy results tho, I definitely went through that around 17-19

To answer your question though, unless you have some kind of pre-existing condition that affects your hormones and your fertility, you will recover eventually. Also, the gains on Andros are subtle, and if your results are worthwhile then you will be running many more cycles. No1 runs 1 and done, and Andros are kinda like the gateway drug🤷
 
You’ve made some sick gains! And results take time, which is fine - if you don’t plan to be training for the next couple decades, you won’t be able to keep any gains anyway. So don’t get in a rush; what you want is to steadily just keep improving over time.

I’d focus on upping calories and try to add 15, maybe 20lbs bodyweight over the next year as you advance the weights you handle in training (on compound lifts; things like lateral raises barely ever creep up even over many years). If you go at that pace, fat addition should be fairly controlled. So between that & weights or reps on things consistently creeping up over time as you try to increase performance metrics here and there, you can be confident muscle will be accruing.

Do not get obsessed with the scale. Everyone thinks when the see 200lbs, they’ll have made it - that they will be satisfied. It will never feel like truly enough, so try to enjoy the process instead. It’s about self-improvement.
 
You’ve made some sick gains! And results take time, which is fine - if you don’t plan to be training for the next couple decades, you won’t be able to keep any gains anyway. So don’t get in a rush; what you want is to steadily just keep improving over time.

I’d focus on upping calories and try to add 15, maybe 20lbs bodyweight over the next year as you advance the weights you handle in training (on compound lifts; things like lateral raises barely ever creep up even over many years). If you go at that pace, fat addition should be fairly controlled. So between that & weights or reps on things consistently creeping up over time as you try to increase performance metrics here and there, you can be confident muscle will be accruing.

Do not get obsessed with the scale. Everyone thinks when the see 200lbs, they’ll have made it - that they will be satisfied. It will never feel like truly enough, so try to enjoy the process instead. It’s about self-improvement.
I just don't want to feel skinny anymore
 
I wanna get to around 200 lean. Im 165 right now at 5'11 and feel skinny, I gained 40 pounds of mainly lean muscle over the past 2 years but it still isn't enough. My strength and size has been plateauing I know I need to eat more but coming off of my last bulk ive been discouraged to eat so much.
You’ve got some crazy gains going on already! Give us the full stats here so we can help better. Calories, supplements you’ve tried, training, etc.

I ran 1-andro and 4-Andro for my first cycle. My daily caloric intake is pretty high when I’m lifting hard, and I was struggling to gain weight when I was about your age. I ran the andros and actually regressed. 1-andro lethargy hit me extremely hard. I couldn’t lift as aggressively, it effected my appetite, my sleep suffered, my dick didn’t work all the time, my blood pressure went up… I got a little bit stronger and leaned out a bit, but lost everything during PCT and had to restart.

In my early 20’s I got better, more keepable results from natural supps like arachadonic acid.

1 andro is still to this day the hardest androgen I’ve ever run in terms of side effects. Methyl orals feel like a walk in the park comparatively.

We’ve all been there and we’re here to share experiences however we can. I recommend a peanut butter and casein protein powder shake before bed every night, after you’ve already eaten your calories for the day. If you’re set on running hormones please at least get the food dialed in first.
 
I was your age when I joined this forum and same goal. It sounded lame as hell back when I heard it at 20, and still is, but diet is the #1 priority to dial in at your age. You’ll be amazed at the results.

I get we all want things as fast as possible with minimal effort in today’s society. Not saying you in particular but keeping up with peers, etc whatever. But let me tell you, as can other guys who have been on here longer than me, PH/AAS are not worth it unless you plan to dedicate your career to competing. The toll they can take on your body is not worth the 10-12 weeks where you think you feel/look amazing. Like everything else it takes constant work and effort and diet to maintain. Not to mention getting your bloods and brain chemistry back down to neutral.

Your body is going to age like everyone else whether you’re on gear or not. Better to take the natural route for as long as possible.
I just don't want to feel skinny anymore
 
I just don't want to feel skinny anymore

IMG_2170.webp


Then you must train yourself to eat more. Eating is like training - you don’t go from squatting 135 to 225 by just jumping an entire plate in a week, and likewise you don’t go from eating one plate of food to two in the same meal. Just add a little bit onto what you already eat in a day, and slowly work that up over time. As calories increase over time, so will bodyweight. If you are training hard consistently and you don’t increase food too quickly, it will go to the right places.
 
No amount of steroids will help you put on that weight if you aren't eating enough to put on that weight. Figure out food first and finish going through puberty, and then consider whether it's worth it for you to look at being enhanced.
 
You’ve got some crazy gains going on already! Give us the full stats here so we can help better. Calories, supplements you’ve tried, training, etc.

I ran 1-andro and 4-Andro for my first cycle. My daily caloric intake is pretty high when I’m lifting hard, and I was struggling to gain weight when I was about your age. I ran the andros and actually regressed. 1-andro lethargy hit me extremely hard. I couldn’t lift as aggressively, it effected my appetite, my sleep suffered, my dick didn’t work all the time, my blood pressure went up… I got a little bit stronger and leaned out a bit, but lost everything during PCT and had to restart.

In my early 20’s I got better, more keepable results from natural supps like arachadonic acid.

1 andro is still to this day the hardest androgen I’ve ever run in terms of side effects. Methyl orals feel like a walk in the park comparatively.

We’ve all been there and we’re here to share experiences however we can. I recommend a peanut butter and casein protein powder shake before bed every night, after you’ve already eaten your calories for the day. If you’re set on running hormones please at least get the food dialed in first.
I don't track my calories but every time I feel hungry I eat food and make sure im not going to bed hungry. The only supplements im running are creatine and then some pump stuff for pre workout. I dorm at college and mainly eat at the food hall, I try to eat as many burger patties as I can while I am there.
 
I don't track my calories but every time I feel hungry I eat food and make sure im not going to bed hungry. The only supplements im running are creatine and then some pump stuff for pre workout. I dorm at college and mainly eat at the food hall, I try to eat as many burger patties as I can while I am there.

A great trick is find someone who won’t eat all their food but will come at the same time as you to the hall. Bring food containers in your bag and have them get a tray of food as well. Then you package it up and take it back to the dorm for an evening meal. If you keep it in an insulated lunchbox it will be safe to eat for quite a few hours later generally, even without an icepack.

Otherwise, getting very cheap portable calories like Ramen, bananas, peanut butter/nuts/trailmix and canned chicken/tuna can be good ways to eat an extra meal in the evening. Maybe you get a 10lb bag of some bulk whey on a sale. Doesn’t take much effort to drink a shake and eat a spoonful of pb or handful of nuts right before bed even if not hungry, and ramen actually “cooks” itself without any heat if you leave it to soak in a bowl of water long enough. Just some ideas to add an extra small meal in your dorm at any time of day.
 
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, you just have to eat, and it sounds like you are not doing it. You should not be considering gear use right now if you aren't willing to track your calories to make sure you are in a surplus. To gain what you have already, is great, but you are now at the point it requires pushing something, and at your age, gear should not be it. It is not worth risking your natural test production at your age for something you can do naturally with some patience and hard work.

@Hyde gave you some great options and suggestions, so I would run with those and just give things some time. I wouldn't even consider gear until 25 if I were you, I wish I hadn't started when I did.
 
Back
Top