Sarms

Cbiggie

Cbiggie

Awards
Hey i was starting my cut and I wanted to start using something to help me keep muscle. And I heard of s4 and I did some research but I just can't seem to find out what kind of dosages I should be doing.? And if someone can give me an idea of good brands and let me know if I'll need a pct and which one would be great.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Hey i was starting my cut and I wanted to start using something to help me keep muscle. And I heard of s4 and I did some research but I just can't seem to find out what kind of dosages I should be doing.? And if someone can give me an idea of good brands and let me know if I'll need a pct and which one would be great.
I wouldn’t do s4 if I were you I’d ditch the s4 replace it with ostarine like this:

8 week cycle:
1-8 25mg Osta
1-8 10-15mg MK677 (low dose don’t want cravings also take before bed)

Pct
4 weeks nolva
20/20/10/10

Cbiggie

Cbiggie

Awards
I wouldn’t do s4 if I were you I’d ditch the s4 replace it with ostarine like this:

8 week cycle:
1-8 25mg Osta
1-8 10-15mg MK677 (low dose don’t want cravings also take before bed)

Pct
4 weeks nolva
20/20/10/10
Thanks I'll definitely consider it. What kind of brands or websites are good to get it from?

carsonkeelor

carsonkeelor

Awards
Lgd-4033 Is better at maintaining muscle at a mg to mg basis compared to ostarine. 10mg Lgd-4033 for the length of the cut with a pct of nolva at 20mg for 2 weeks. Ostarine is also more suppressive then lgd-4033.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Will_____24 Anabolics 3
Anabolics 10
Cycle Logs 20
Anabolics 19