SARMS (S4, Ostarine, Cardarine, maybe LGD-4033) + MK-677 or GHRH /GHRP

pocketboy

Awards
Hello guys,

I would like a pieces of your wisdom on a cycle (fat loss mainly, with minimal lean body mass waste).

I've discovered SARM (over the internet, haven't tried yet) and it seems that the stack S4, Ostarine, Cardarine does well.

But I always wanted to experience some GH increase effect, and now peptides are more researched I may go for it. I've read about also MK-677 (not a peptide but raise GH still) and it seems interesting.

I will be using small dose of T3 (50mcg max), my question is the following:
What would be better: the "low pulse but frequent way" CJC-1295 (with DAC) + MK-677 (long active GHRH + GHRP)
the "pulse way" Mod GRF 1-29 + Ipamorelin
Or the mix: MK-677 + Mod GRF 1-29 OR CJC-1295 (DAC) + mod GRF 1-29

If I understand, the best is two dose two fast acting GHRH and GHRP at the same time. But I am not so sure and need to ask you, is there still a synergy for some "long active" CJC-1295 for example and a short active Ipamorelin. Or a long active MK-677 with a short active Mod GRF 1-29?

Also, a way to answer would be to determinate if its better to have a long lasting GHRH or a long lasting GHRP?

Does anyone knows if this GH pulse enhancement goes well with the SARM stacks? Enough to block T3 catabolic effect?

If you would have to recommend me the most cost efficient cycle (or at least, the least different compound) that would help me burn fat (along with T3) while blocking the muscle wasting (im not looking into putting LBM). what would it be?

Last question, how would you rate LGD-4033 against other SARM?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Here's what is do take osta at 15-20 mgs for 8-10 weeks with dermacrine and ghrp2 and cjc without dac for 3 months . Mk-677 is gonna be most effective if your at least 30 or older. I wouldn't even touch T3 you're thyroid is too precious . Lgd is gonna be the best sarm option if you want the most mass

pocketboy

Awards
thanks Joe!

I am unfortunately unable to get Dermacrine.

I thought S4 would have been likely to keep catabolism out at lower calories than ostra. but i never know if i should trust the "theory" too much, sometimes real life results are different