Sarms, Pro-hormones or Natty?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So there is no supplement that can assist testosterone during a PCT beside drugs like Clomid/Nolva, etc ?
Things like AlphaMax and M-Test can help, especially with things like libido and mood, but nothing can replace Clomid or Nolva of course.

machusenpai

Awards
I just told you... CEL MTest or Nolvadren xt
Omg you quoted Nolvadren XT and it is available here in Canada. I was having a hard time finding a product with arimistane. Thanks, I will use this one. Do you think I should get myself a Clomid/Nolva just in case?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Omg you quoted Nolvadren XT and it is available here in Canada. I was having a hard time finding a product with arimistane. Thanks, I will use this one. Do you think I should get myself a Clomid/Nolva just in case?
Get toremifene instead of nolva/Clomid. It's easier to deal with, mentally.

Get the PR XT as well to stack with that nolvadren XT. It's worth it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No.
Not just in case.
Get a SERM.
..... Then add what you like.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epistane gave me more sides compared msten, dmz, tbol, etc. I personally don’t think it’s as mild as everyone says.
Many years ago i was on the PH bandwagon for about 2 years until i switched to the dark side. I tried most if them..i wasnt that impressed. However, superdrol, im sure there are some clones of it out there, gave me more negative sides than anything i have ever done..except IM Tren. On SD I felt like death and could barely keep my eyes open.

machusenpai

Awards
Get toremifene instead of nolva/Clomid. It's easier to deal with, mentally.

Get the PR XT as well to stack with that nolvadren XT. It's worth it.
At what dose? (because I won't go over 15mg ostarine per day during my 6-8 weeks..) By the way, Nolvadren XT has DHEA in it, will it cause a further suppression o_O?
No.
Not just in case.
Get a SERM.
..... Then add what you like.
Low dose to avoid more sides effects caused by the serm? And like he mentionned, toremifene? (I am saying this because clomid is known to cause permanent blindness, aka retinal damage, including Nolvadex)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
At what dose? (because I won't go over 15mg ostarine per day during my 6-8 weeks..) By the way, Nolvadren XT has DHEA in it, will it cause a further suppression o_O?

Low dose to avoid more sides effects caused by the serm? And like he mentionned, toremifene? (I am saying this because clomid is known to cause permanent blindness, aka retinal damage, including Nolvadex)
It doesn't have DHEA in it. It has Arimistane, 7OH and 7Keto. If you're finding something without those in it, don't buy it.

peakgainz

Awards

Does eye damages induced by Serms are dose or/and duration depedant?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does eye damages induced by Serms are dose or/and duration depedant?
From what I understand it's clomid that's the problem and it's most definitely dose dependant. All studies I've seen with nolvadex suggests hot flashes to be the only common side effect. Mostly I think people get floaters from Clomid which I did get my first time using it but never after.. Kinda when you've slept for a long time and you don't know wether you're tired or just overslept

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never experienced any kind of eye anything from a serm. And I've seen about 10 people that I've personally got a cycle ready for use Clomid and none have reported any kind of emotional side effects either I think that's totally user dependent also. I have a 24 year old that's in PCT for the first time right now and he's on Clomid the only side effect he reported are wet dreams about 2 weeks into PCT. Clomid is tried-and-true there is no reason not to use a serm.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

If blindness was a concern from a SERM, the guys on this board would never recommend it to you. There's a lot of great guys here.
And if anyone were to ever recommend something in error, someone else would step right up and correct it. The amount of knowledge here is truly incredible.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If blindness was a concern from a SERM, the guys on this board would never recommend it to you. There's a lot of great guys here.
And if anyone were to ever recommend something in error, someone else would step right up and correct it. The amount of knowledge here is truly incredible.
You're a true gentleman renew, always giving others praise. This is why I said you're arguably the nicest guy on the board. haha.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks brother. I appreciate it.
I do try.
... And depending upon what I might be running at the time, it is sometimes easier than at other times.
LOL

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you look at the studies on serms effects on vision, you’ll see that nolva didn’t have many reports of vision problems, and most of which were from back when nolva was used at excessive doses of 150mg. Clomid vision issues were only found in 1.5% of clinical trials and most of the people were on doses of 100+ mg or on for periods of 6+ months. Nolva 20/20/10/10 should definitely be safe. Many doctors prescribe clomid at 25-50mg as well.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother. I appreciate it.
I do try.
... And depending upon what I might be running at the time, it is sometimes easier than at other times.
LOL
Haha i feel you on that.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you look at the studies on serms effects on vision, you’ll see that nolva didn’t have many reports of vision problems, and most of which were from back when nolva was used at excessive doses of 150mg. Clomid vision issues were only found in 1.5% of clinical trials and most of the people were on doses of 100+ mg or on for periods of 6+ months. Nolva 20/20/10/10 should definitely be safe. Many doctors prescribe clomid at 25-50mg as well.
Yeah and to add to this, 150mg of Clomid is probably about as effective as 40mg of nolva so there's absolutely no reason to go that high. I know I've gone 100 but I'm pretty sure there's a chance it was 150mg.. Regardless I didn't see any sides then but I did at 50mg my first time so maybe it's a tolerance thing.

machusenpai

Awards
Alright, so 20/20/10/10 for a 6-8 weeks ostarine cycle at 10-15mg/day?