SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
clean? wasn't ephedra banned for causing heart valve problems?
It’s not that simple. First, ephedrine is completely legal OTC in Canada. Second, EC actually has quite a favorable safety profile in many studies, some that were pretty long term for stimulants. Politics. Regulatory agencies aren’t exactly known for making well-informed and thought-out decisions in this area.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has their been any updates given on Cardarine testing? To see if that cancer growth is just due to super high levels of the drug or if the chances are still the same regardless of dosage.
The doses weren’t super high once you factor in HED conversions, which many online “gurus” and “experts” seemed to forget to do.

Azov

Azov

Awards
Rodents eliminate drugs from their bodies much faster than we do, so they have to receive higher doses to see the same effects.

In the case of cardarine, the mice were given 10 mg per kilogram of cardarine per day, which adjusted for the human metabolism , comes out to about 75 mg per day for a 200-pound man.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide

Rodents eliminate drugs from their bodies much faster than we do, so they have to receive higher doses to see the same effects.

In the case of cardarine, the mice were given 10 mg per kilogram of cardarine per day, which adjusted for the human metabolism , comes out to about 75 mg per day for a 200-pound man.
So you’re not concerned that a dose only 3x higher than what many people use has these potential adverse effects? That’s your choice, but this hardly “proves” that lower doses are safe, as we just don’t know. It’s not like the equivalent of 25mg was found to be safe and it’s going higher that’s potentially bad; we just don’t know. Or are you saying that you do think the harm at 75mg equivalent is a practical concern?

Azov

Azov

Awards
Just saying that you can’t extrapolate rodent research to humans and that people who say that the rodent study was overdosed in comparison to human's average dosage and there is no danger whatsoever are not seeing the whole picture.

Azov

Azov

Awards
Other studies completed more recently have shown not only that PPAR receptor agonists under normal use are harmless, but that also offers many positive health benefits

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3033658/

Food for thought.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
there are so many others safer chemicals to get the same goals which supposedly cardarine deliver , even if is only 2% chances that this stuff can cause cancer why put yourself for risk???

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just saying that you can’t extrapolate rodent research to humans and that people who say that the rodent study was overdosed in comparison to human's average dosage and there is no danger whatsoever are not seeing the whole picture.
I agree that extrapolation is not sufficient to draw absolute conclusions, but if a tentative decision is to be made, it would be to err on the side of caution. Further, if we use the FDA’s HED recommendation for applying a factor of safety, commonly at least 10, for finding the starting human dose for trials, we’d take 75mg /10 = 7.5mg, but even that dose wasn’t shown to be safe, so we’d really have to go lower than that even.

peliciotto

Awards
Hello guys, I want run this LGD cycle
LGD* 5/10/10/10/10/10
OL Ar1macare Pro* 4/4/4/4/4/4

PCT:
25/25/25/25* Clomid or Nolva?
*AI on hand

Any suggestions? Thanks

DeBoe40

DeBoe40

Awards
Sorry, I’m a little slow. So I’m doing a recomp with Ostarine. My bottle says 33mg and there is 30ml. The first 4 weeks doing 20 and the last 4 doing 25. So that is basically over half of liquid in the dropper correct? How many ml do I draw out with a syringe?

Gator762

Awards
Want to start a cut cycle with SARMs. Read a lot here before, re-read the first bunch of pages and last dozen or so pages. The more I read, the more questions I get. I'm thinking of cutting with Ostarine and Rad-140. Osta seems very popular for cutting, Rad-140 less so, but I've taken it before and liked the results. I did get some lethargy after a month or so, but pretty mild from what I've read.

Ostarine - 20/20/20/20/20/20
Rad-140 - 8/8/12/12/16/16
MK-677 - 10/10/10/10/20/20/20/20/30/30/30/30
Clomid - After 6 weeks - 50/50/25/25
Sup3r PCT - After 6 weeks - Recommended dosage 4 wk.
Test1fy - After 10 weeks Recommended dosage for 4 or 8 weeks

How does this look? Solid, or any recommendations?

urnich

Awards
Guys, help me out here :)
Should i get lgd or 1 andro.
Bought already 2 bootles of dermacrine, and clomid for pct.
All i care are lean gains.
So 1 andro or lgd ?
Or some ph like halodrol...
definitely halo

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote