SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sounds like plenty of agression going on in that cycle! How long will you have been on after the Tren A?

On a side note. I may need to change my avatar. I want some Pizza...and I had a box yesterday. But I digress.
Well I was going to run the trest for 8 weeks but I'm thinking about cutting it to 6 weeks. If I did that, I will have been on for 12 weeks once I finish the tren.
Hmm pizza... I heard it's quite anabolic. Pizzadrol.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Well I was going to run the trest for 8 weeks but I'm thinking about cutting it to 6 weeks. If I did that, I will have been on for 12 weeks once I finish the tren.
Hmm pizza... I heard it's quite anabolic. Pizzadrol.
12 weeks...I can see why you might be itching for a couple more on top of that. I guess if you're happy with the gains and no sides, could always extend it a few weeks. There will be plenty of more cycles though I'm sure. Decisions, decisions.

I get thin crust so I can cheat a bit more!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
The uk site will be back up soon and I will have a 30% and 35% discount code for everyone to use!
Just wondering yates84 ... What will be on the uk site and when will it be up? I'm a sucker for a good discount.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wondering yates84 ... What will be on the uk site and when will it be up? I'm a sucker for a good discount.
Not sure yet tbh, will keep you posted on that.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Is it okay if I just post my measly log here, don't feel like doing one. Will only be sharing once or at most twice a week with updates?
Was on a deficit for about 4 weeks with osta+gw+eca, went really good (better than expected), have been on maintenance for the past week and will be bridging to sd for 3-4 from now at a surplus of 500-750 kcal, gw will be run all along!
Let me know

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it okay if I just post my measly log here, don't feel like doing one. Will only be sharing once or at most twice a week with updates?
Was on a deficit for about 4 weeks with osta+gw+eca, went really good (better than expected), have been on maintenance for the past week and will be bridging to sd for 3-4 from now at a surplus of 500-750 kcal, gw will be run all along!
Let me know
I'm interested to see if that gw helps with your bp while on sd. throw an update up when you can, that would be cool.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if this is breaking the rules or anything but are the sarms by focused nutrition legit? As in good quality. Pm me if anything.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Not sure if this is breaking the rules or anything but are the sarms by focused nutrition legit? As in good quality. Pm me if anything.
4 years later and that's all you got?
no hello, how ya been, site looks great-
lol
jk

CJNator

Awards
I'm much more of a lurker than anything. Don't post much. Clearly. Lol.
The only true way to find out is ask them about the purity but a buddy of mind just ordered their MK677 so I'll try to remember to post up how he is while on it.

TucanD

Awards
Hey guys, looking for some input here. Coming up on my 14th day on Osta Shred, but I have only been taking one cap (12.5mg osta). Haven't noticed any difference yet while cutting. Question here is should I wait another week or two before bumping up to 25mg or just start it this third week? Many have said they don't see it really kicking in until week 3, but Im about to take the yates84 approach and go into about a 1k cal deficit so wanted to see some opinions.....thanks!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, looking for some input here. Coming up on my 14th day on Osta Shred, but I have only been taking one cap (12.5mg osta). Haven't noticed any difference yet while cutting. Question here is should I wait another week or two before bumping up to 25mg or just start it this third week? Many have said they don't see it really kicking in until week 3, but Im about to take the yates84 approach and go into about a 1k cal deficit so wanted to see some opinions.....thanks!
You shouldn't start to see results from osta until about the 3rd or 4th week, it's slow to kick in. 1000 calories is an extreme deficit, I was only using 15mg of osta in that deficit and was still seeing strength maintenance and even some strength gains. Not really sure on the quality of ostashred so not really sure if you should bump it up or not.

TucanD

Awards
Yeah, I haven't been able to find OL unfortunately. Would've definitely helped with dosing, but thanks for the quick reply. And yes definitely agree 1000 cal is extreme but if all goes well it will only be for 2 weeks, 3 max before I slowly start adding back.

jmaplewood

Awards
Man 1000 cal deficit is crazy. Last cut I was at 500 and could barely function. Had no energy and body generally ached. Every so often I would give in and eat a granola bar or something and could feel energy levels come up quick. Hopefully the osta treats you well, Good luck man!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man 1000 cal deficit is crazy. Last cut I was at 500 and could barely function. Had no energy and body generally ached. Every so often I would give in and eat a granola bar or something and could feel energy levels come up quick. Hopefully the osta treats you well, Good luck man!
A 1000 calorie deficit for me is still 2200 calories so it wasn't too bad. Energy level was pretty low especially on low carb days. I made it 8 weeks somehow.

sektelsnor

Awards
What are some signs that I should take my SERM while on ostarine?

Is Nolva an adequate PCT for Ostarine or will I need anything else?

Thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are some signs that I should take my SERM while on ostarine?

Is Nolva an adequate PCT for Ostarine or will I need anything else?

Thanks
Blood tests are the only true way of determining suppression. Nolva is all you really need, everything else is just an add on. Dose nolva at 20/20/10/10

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm 6 days into 15mg RAD140 and 8mg LGD-4033 (in addition to the 20mg MK-677 I've already been running for a while), and glycogen storage is already significantly enhanced. This cycle is gonna rock.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 6 days into 15mg RAD140 and 8mg LGD-4033 (in addition to the 20mg MK-677 I've already been running for a while), and glycogen storage is already significantly enhanced. This cycle is gonna rock.
Sounds like a good one! How long you plan on running this?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds like a good one! How long you plan on running this?
The tentative plan is to run the Rad for 4 weeks, the LGD 8 weeks, but start ostarine when the Rad ends and run that 8 to 12 weeks. Basically the thought is when the Rad ends, the LGD is just kicking in and when the LGD ends, the ostarine is just kicking in.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The tentative plan is to run the Rad for 4 weeks, the LGD 8 weeks, but start ostarine when the Rad ends and run that 8 to 12 weeks. Basically the thought is when the Rad ends, the LGD is just kicking in and when the LGD ends, the ostarine is just kicking in.
Nice setup, I like it!

xhrr

Awards
So what's the consensus on RAD-140? Results, sides, etc? I've seen a few mention it kicks in fast and is best in shorter cycles ~4 weeks. Planned on running with dermacrine and supports.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So what's the consensus on RAD-140? Results, sides, etc? I've seen a few mention it kicks in fast and is best in shorter cycles ~4 weeks. Planned on running with dermacrine and supports.
Seems like you've summed it up pretty accurately, haven't run it myself but that's what everyone seems to be experiencing!

xhrr

Awards
Seems like you've summed it up pretty accurately, haven't run it myself but that's what everyone seems to be experiencing!

Just wondering what it's geared best towards as I planned on cutting with it and some of the side effects people encountered. I wish I could have gotten OL brand but OL rad is no where to be found so I went with a lesser known company which has me somewhat skeptical.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Just wondering what it's geared best towards as I planned on cutting with it and some of the side effects people encountered. I wish I could have gotten OL brand but OL rad is no where to be found so I went with a lesser known company which has me somewhat skeptical.
I ran rad and blew up in the four weeks I was on it , lethargic as hell tho

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Found some primeval labs sarms on Amazon. Trying to start a nice lengthy cycle without breaking the bank (money is tight and I have an Amazon gift card).

sektelsnor

Awards
Blood tests are the only true way of determining suppression. Nolva is all you really need, everything else is just an add on. Dose nolva at 20/20/10/10
So no possible signals at all? Should I just take the serm everyday as a preventative measure?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Well there are a lot of possible signs. But even with not a single one showing you could still be suppressed.

No. The SERM can only work in restoring the testosterone production after the suppressing compound left the body.

I believe here was a good explanation of a SERM recently.

ghettotuesday

Awards
I know this is a fairly old thread, but I'm just trying to figure out why most places on the internet say Rad140 has a 48 hour half life while you guys all say it has a 12-16 hour half life??? Sorry if this has been answered before but I haven't found any answers as of yet lol.

CJNator

Awards
I know this is a fairly old thread, but I'm just trying to figure out why most places on the internet say Rad140 has a 48 hour half life while you guys all say it has a 12-16 hour half life??? Sorry if this has been answered before but I haven't found any answers as of yet lol.
I'd go threw it all because it would be quicker for you as of now but IMO split the dose for now until you find a legitimate answer.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've heard both too, but I'm just dosing it once a day anyway because each cap has 15mg supposedly. So far so good.

jmaplewood

Awards
Is there a preferred time for dosing cardarine? I'm taking it once a day, is it better with my pwo meal or with breakfast or does it not matter?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there a preferred time for dosing cardarine? I'm taking it once a day, is it better with my pwo meal or with breakfast or does it not matter?
Doesn't matter. Just pick a set time and stick to it every day.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
When I took it, I dosed once a day (morning)....this was at 4mg & when I bumped up to 8mg.

I've heard both too, but I'm just dosing it once a day anyway because each cap has 15mg supposedly. So far so good.
15mg in one cap?? Of RAD?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I took it, I dosed once a day (morning)....this was at 4mg & when I bumped up to 8mg.

15mg in one cap?? Of RAD?
Yes dear, that brand of rad is 15mg a cap and 90 caps.

JonesLifts

Awards
Has anyone experimented with 20mg or more of lgd-4033 ? is there any risk to trying since it's not toxic ?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide

Has anyone experimented with 20mg or more of lgd-4033 ? is there any risk to trying since it's not toxic ?
Uhm no , diminishing returns is around the 12mg mark , also lgd has shown to increase liver values in some , it all depends on the person . If you wanna experiment with a high dose I'd recommend liver an on cycle support just to be on the safe side

xhrr

Awards
Since I'm looking to run 8 weeks of dermacrine along side Rad and since it kicks in fast and lethargy seems to start around week 3/4 I wonder if I would be a decent idea to run it 3 weeks on 2 weeks off 3 weeks on. I don't want to bring in another variable as I would like to see what rad can do on its own. Thoughts? Dermacrine would be run the entirety of the 8 weeks obviously.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since I'm looking to run 8 weeks of dermacrine along side Rad and since it kicks in fast and lethargy seems to start around week 3/4 I wonder if I would be a decent idea to run it 3 weeks on 2 weeks off 3 weeks on. I don't want to bring in another variable as I would like to see what rad can do on its own. Thoughts? Dermacrine would be run the entirety of the 8 weeks obviously.
What? Cycle the Rad 3 weeks on 2 off then 3 more? If I'm understanding you correctly that is not a good idea at all. Sure you might skip some lethargy, but you will also create even more of a hormonal imbalance and confusion. Also your gains will stall and maybe even lose during the two weeks off. Ultimately, all this will do is limit your gains and make your eventual return to homeostasis that much harder.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Uhm no , diminishing returns is around the 12mg mark , also lgd has shown to increase liver values in some , it all depends on the person . If you wanna experiment with a high dose I'd recommend liver an on cycle support just to be on the safe side
Most I used was 15mg & it was significantly more effective for me at that dose than 9 & 10mg. In saying that, I still get better results from 20/25mg of osta than I do LGD. Curious ain't it?

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Eeek! Rad into LGD + dermacrine. 8 weeks, sorted.