Sarms Half life and saturation

Purplekitten

Awards
Im currently nearing the second week of my Lgd and Cardarine sarms stack, last night i got to thinking about how much actually builds up in your system.
No side effects so far, my strength has increased, my vascularity is getting insane and when i finish a session my t shirts are starting to look undersized.

Lets say the Lgd half life is 24 hours (Im currently on 14mg (7mg twice daily)
Just curious has to how much product will be in my system by the end of the 6th week, does it build up in your system like this? or does the drug dissipated by how much your body uses it.
The reasoning behind is that i aim to knock this dosage up to 20mg (10mg twice daily) and dont want to reach a point where it becomes toxic through too much saturation.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't believe there's a risk of saturation. I'm not even sure what that's a real thing. People regularly run stacks of sarms upward of 20,30,40 mg a day or more. I've used lgd at 60mg before with zero side effects and I had bloodwork on 30mg stacked with rad 140 while on 300mg of testosterone and still zero issues. I'm pretty sure if yiu could saturate receptor with that stuff you'd have to take a bottle per day or more but I'm guessing on that last part.

Mark David

Awards
I don't believe there's a risk of saturation. I'm not even sure what that's a real thing. People regularly run stacks of sarms upward of 20,30,40 mg a day or more. I've used lgd at 60mg before with zero side effects and I had bloodwork on 30mg stacked with rad 140 while on 300mg of testosterone and still zero issues. I'm pretty sure if yiu could saturate receptor with that stuff you'd have to take a bottle per day or more but I'm guessing on that last part.
How long would you recommend a lgd or rad 140 cycle, and how long off of it before running it again?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How long would you recommend a lgd or rad 140 cycle, and how long off of it before running it again?
It depends on a lot of things. Sarms are really no different then oral steroids and should be treated as such. 6-8 weeks tops, proper serm pct and bloodwork and then you will have a idea of how long you should wait

Mark David

Awards
It depends on a lot of things. Sarms are really no different then oral steroids and should be treated as such. 6-8 weeks tops, proper serm pct and bloodwork and then you will have a idea of how long you should wait
Thanks. Should have mentioned I am on trt120mg per wk, EOD.was thinking of a 10mg day of Rad140 6-8 wk cycle. And would holding it sublingually for a couple min. help absorbtion at all?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks. Should have mentioned I am on trt120mg per wk, EOD.was thinking of a 10mg day of Rad140 6-8 wk cycle. And would holding it sublingually for a couple min. help absorbtion at all?
Rad 140 is 99% orally bioavailable and completely absorbs within about 10 seconds of ingesting it.

Question.....

We know sarms are a little weaker then oral steroids, most males use 20-50mg of things like anavar, or winstrol or tbol, dbol, ect.

Females typically use 5-20mg of certain oral steroids and sarms.

What are you expecting from 10mg of rad.... Unless you are a super responder to anabolics and trt has you looking like frank Zane I wouldn't expect much out of sarms under 20mg.

Some guys do get results from 10. But 9 out of 10 times I see guys running these female doses they post there after pictures and we see no differences. So start at 10, but be prepared to go up to 20 or 30 to get the desired results

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Rad 140 is 99% orally bioavailable and completely absorbs within about 10 seconds of ingesting it.

Question.....

We know sarms are a little weaker then oral steroids, most males use 20-50mg of things like anavar, or winstrol or tbol, dbol, ect.

What are you expecting from 10mg of rad.... Unless you are a super responder to anabolics and trt has you looking like frank Zane I wouldn't expect much out of sarms under 20mg.

Some guys do get results from 10. But 9 out of 10 times I see guys running these female doses they post there after pictures and we see no differences. So start at 10, but be prepared to go up to 20 or 30 to get the desired results
Or just run winny or anavar...

Mark David

Awards

Question.....

Not quite Zane- like,lol. Appreciate the response. Just wanted a boost to the trt physique wise and a strength boost. Trying to get my deadlift up to 460, a PR at age 65. Currently at 205 at 6'3" with about 10,extra lbs of lard.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not quite Zane- like,lol. Appreciate the response. Just wanted a boost to the trt physique wise and a strength boost. Trying to get my deadlift up to 460, a PR at age 65. Currently at 205 at 6'3" with about 10,extra lbs of lard.
Rad is probably a good choice for strength if going the sarm route, curious tho, have you ever done any cycles or just trt120mg

Mark David

Awards
Just trt. Thinking Rad and also got some MK 677 from MA. Appreciate the responses.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just trt. Thinking Rad and also got some MK 677 from MA. Appreciate the responses.
Use code smont for 15% off at maresearch. It's the code I use to support my bro. Sorry didn't know you were in your 60s so yea anavar or winny may not be the wisest choice. Lol. If it's strength then yea rad would be good think lgd would put on too much water

Mark David

Awards
I missed the age 65 part, congratulations, deadlifting in the 400's and chasing new pr's👏👏👏

I wish more people were like you💪
I know that's really effing cool
Appreciate it guys. Have always been an athlete ( D1 swimmer, triathlete etc.. ), and have always lifted, but just got really serious about the DL the last few years. No faking the DL. Set a goal of " 4 plates per side" and achieved that and now want to improve on that. Current best is 430 but new goal is " 4 plates + a 25 per side". The DL is the best power lift for me due to my comparatively short legs vs my ape like arms, 80" wingspan. Gotten more methodical about it, included more auxiliary exercises that will help, kb swings, hip bridges, RDL, etc. Anyway, appreciate the feedback. Have gotten a lot of good advise/ info on this site.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Appreciate it guys. Have always been an athlete ( D1 swimmer, triathlete etc.. ), and have always lifted, but just got really serious about the DL the last few years. No faking the DL. Set a goal of " 4 plates per side" and achieved that and now want to improve on that. Current best is 430 but new goal is " 4 plates + a 25 per side". The DL is the best power lift for me due to my comparatively short legs vs my ape like arms, 80" wingspan. Gotten more methodical about it, included more auxiliary exercises that will help, kb swings, hip bridges, RDL, etc. Anyway, appreciate the feedback. Have gotten a lot of good advise/ info on this site.
And 5 plates is 495 so you have to add that stupid 2.5 to each side to make it an even 500. Keep doing what you're doing and that'll be next 💪💪

Mark David

Awards
And 5 plates is 495 so you have to add that stupid 2.5 to each side to make it an even 500. Keep doing what you're doing and that'll be next 💪💪
Set new deadlift PR yesterday, 462.5. On TRT of test cyp. 100mg/ wk over three shots and also added 10mg./day of RAD140 for six weeks ( now done). Next up, 5 plates per side ( plus an extra 5lbs)
Anyone tried the powerlifting mouth/teeth guards? Have read they can help.