Sarms and Prohormone Stack

Elwero

Awards
I have been running YK11 12mg, LGD4033 15mg, RAD140 30mg for about a week now and was planning on running it for two months and mk677 for a couple months and was wondering if it would be okay to stack what i am currently taking with Metha Quad Extreme by blackstone labs for 30days , it is 150mg of androsterone, 50mg of 1-andro, 50mg of 4 andro, an 50mg of arimistane. I have nolva and clomid on hand for pct. i have ran Sarms and Andro seperately but never together.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how many compounds are you going to run at the same time? for what purpose?

Elwero

Awards
I'm trying to bulk at the moment and I am currently running 5 compounds including cardarine 30mg daily just to lean out the bulk a little, and I am happy with it but i am just trying to go a little harder on the bulk before i start cutting and that is why i wanted to throw in th Methaquad Andro stack because i know you can run it fine with the LGD and the other compounds but i wasnt sure if it was okay since i am taking Rad-140 also

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
9D57816E-92DE-4D2A-AA23-B40826102FFF.jpeg

FWIW agmatine has always provided me with the best pumps of any standalone ingredient. I can get keeping it out of No Mercy for the compliance issue but to say it doesn’t work is incorrect.

Will Levels still have agmass? I’m geuinely excited for Levels or the non black magic edition of reign