SARMS and Hair Loss

LvlUpStrength

Awards
Can SARMS cause hair loss and will Finasteride at 5MG a day counteract any effects of shedding?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve read many people experiencing hair loss on sarms which is why I’ve been hesitant with them, as well. Seems like they exhibit aas like sides so I’d rather just use AAS

Finasteride wouldn’t help as sarms don’t reduce to 5 alpha reductase.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna be user dependent but I didn’t have any issues for either compound and I’m on dutasteride

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
S23 can In some. I lost a patch a couple times on it, thankfully it grew back after cycle.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what do you guys get off of ostarine? Hardness, strength, vascularity, etc? Is it not much weight gain, but more of a look and used to prevent catabolism on a cut?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I found it hardened the muscles and actually did give me a little size and looked a little leaner as well. I was quite impressed with it truth be told, although my V02 was weirdly crap on it....but that could of been the fact I had 4 weeks prior to taking it, been hospitalised with a sepsis like infection/fever which messed me right up.

AML

Awards
S23 can In some. I lost a patch a couple times on it, thankfully it grew back after cycle.
What were your results like on S23 and how high did you dose it? I know it's supposed to be strong. How does pct with S23 compare to pct with a strong oral steroid or prohormone in regards to recovery of natural test production and retention of gains?The reason I ask is it is said to be particularly suppressive.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have run it as high as 40 mg, but 30 mg is sufficient as I really didn’t see any additional benefit at 40 mg. I love it as a cutter, but also stack it on bulks with DMZ. It gives me strength gains even when in a caloric deficit and it is very dry, thus it gives a shredded look. I am on trt so didn’t have to do PCT, but If you run it you will for sure need a prescription Serm for PCT to recover. In my opinion it is the strongest Sarm, but it has been known to cause shut down more so than other Sarms.