SARMs Act of 2018

Ares16

Awards
Read on a website that the bill never made it through Congress due to the government shutdown. Are they still considered a controlled substance? Wanting to get some LGD from ProvenPeptides if they are not controlled.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sarms are not a controlled substance and are only for research purposes.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Read on a website that the bill never made it through Congress due to the government shutdown. Are they still considered a controlled substance? Wanting to get some LGD from ProvenPeptides if they are not controlled.
Go for it

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They were never considered a controlled substance.

Ares16

Awards
From what I had read, they were trying to pass them as a Schedule III substance. I’m guessing the bill never passed though.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
From what I had read, they were trying to pass them as a Schedule III substance. I’m guessing the bill never passed though.
Right...I dont think it ever had a chance imo. Study the federal government a bit....nothing gets done...almost nothing makes it through the first time. Gotta have a couple years for all the senators and such to sneak their own crap into the bill first. I think theres probably plenty of time for sarms still. Get swole!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah nothing ever happened with this. They’re still readily available, and in stores all over the US even.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I checked the bill tracking on .gov site, yeah it's not made progress... stalled out. So you are still good.