SARM while on TRT

Raptor3

Awards
Thinking of running my first SARM cycle. I'm currently on TRT with Anastrozole 2xweek. I thought I wanted RAD 140 but now sec me guessing it due to hemoglobin sides. Would Osterine be better? Also since I'm on TRT I wouldn't need anything for post cycle correct?? I have been doing a lot of reading but with so much info out there it gets confusing. Any help is much appreciated.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No PCT is needed because you’re on TRT. You can give Ostarine a whirl but you won’t see much of anything. If you are wanting mass go for LGD, your TRT will serve as your test base so you’re good to go. I hope you have an AI on hand because you’re on TRT.

Raptor3

Awards
No PCT is needed because you’re on TRT. You can give Ostarine a whirl but you won’t see much of anything. If you are wanting mass go for LGD, your TRT will serve as your test base so you’re good to go. I hope you have an AI on hand because you’re on TRT.
I already take Anastrozole twice a week. Will that suffice? I'm looking more to cut. I also looked at S4 but the company I want to order from does not have it.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I already take Anastrozole twice a week. Will that suffice? I'm looking more to cut. I also looked at S4 but the company I want to order from does not have it.
How long have you been on TRT and what’s your protocol? What’s your goal with SARM use?

Raptor3

Awards
How long have you been on TRT and what’s your protocol? What’s your goal with SARM use?
About 3yrs. I do the pellets. My levels stay typically between 700-1500. Gain some mass but mostly lean out. The other question I had was do Sarms raise your test levels? I get regular blood work from my TRT doc about every 3 months.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know it’s not related to SARMS but pellets are the most expensive and non-changeable form of administration of TRT. Prone to infection and ejection of pellets with heavy lifting.
http://www.lowtnation.com/use-testosterone-shots-pellets/

What’s your AI dose?

To answer, SARMS will not increase your testosterone.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SARMS are suppressive.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SARMS are suppressive.
Yes they are but my reading says they don’t increase testosterone levels significantly. He is already on TRT with high total testosterone. Agree?

Raptor3

Awards
Yes they are but my reading says they don’t increase testosterone levels significantly. He is already on TRT with high total testosterone. Agree?
Yeah I was on the fence about switching but it has been convenient and I haven't had any issues. But yeah the extra $700 every 6 months would be nice.

I take Anastrozole I think it's 1mg on Monday and Friday

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I was on the fence about switching but it has been convenient and I haven't had any issues. But yeah the extra $700 every 6 months would be nice.

I take Anastrozole I think it's 1mg on Monday and Friday
Wow. That’s expensive. I pay $119 per month through Entourage Hormones. Includes everything except for bloodwork. Access to the doctor via telemedicine anytime.

Anastrozole at that dose will crash your estradiol. Have had estradiol (E2) bloodwork? Crashed estradiol feels much worse than low T.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Wow. That’s expensive. I pay $119 per month through Entourage Hormones. Includes everything except for bloodwork. Access to the doctor via telemedicine anytime.

Anastrozole at that dose will crash your estradiol. Have had estradiol (E2) bloodwork? Crashed estradiol feels much worse than low T.
Hey can you answer a question for me? Do you get bloodwork and send it in to them to look at it? Can you just answer instead of linking something please? Or do you get in touch with them and have them send you sonewhere for bloodwork?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey can you answer a question for me? Do you get bloodwork and send it in to them to look at it? Can you just answer instead of linking something please? Or do you get in touch with them and have them send you sonewhere for bloodwork?
If you have existing bloodwork that proves low testosterone then you can email that to Entourage Medical. It all starts by going to their website and signing up. After signing up they send an email with instructions.

https://entouragehormones.com/pricing/

Raptor3

Awards

Your $119 a month is more than my $700 every 6 months. I get blood work which is included about every 5-6 weeks.

sarge40

Awards
I don't mean to derail the thread, but since we are talking about TRT, I think that you can do much better if you find a doc that can prescribe self-administered testosterone injections. My sweet spot is 50mg 2x/wk. I get a 10mL vial at Costco for $50 (GoodRX). That comes out to $260 for the testosterone for the whole year (your dosing may potentially double that cost, but still...), plus the dollar or so I get the 30 1mg arimidex tabs for, which at .25mg 2x/week (yeah, for 100mg/wk that's a lot but I'm a hyper-aromatizer) lasts me a year. The hcg is the only remaining ancillary, but with the money you can save going this route, I'm sure you can source that out easily and still come out way ahead.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Your $119 a month is more than my $700 every 6 months. I get blood work which is included about every 5-6 weeks.
And this is my problem with paying an online service for TRT. It is an expensive way to do it

sarge40

Awards
It can be expensive going through an online clinic, but it is the way I started off my quest, since all of the docs I had available to me at the time were so uneducated about TRT that they tried to make me feel like I was doing something dirty even talking about it. I also once saw an endocrinologist who told me that "you don't need that much testosterone to live." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He was an older doc, clearly someone who never looked into TRT, and thought that optimized levels were only for bodybuilders. But still, this was someone who was supposed to be an expert on the endocrine system. I lost faith in traditional docs.

When I got myself on a regimen through a clinic, it gave me the luxury of time to seek out someone who was knowledgeable and open to listening to my concerns. I finally found a traditional primary who was good to go, and have been happy since. It's not easy to find a primary who is open to this, but I think the persistent effort to find one is worth it. Until then, for some the online clinics are the only options available.

Raptor3

Awards
It's my primary doc who also does pellets. He does regular blood work and his far I'm happy. Would I be happier paying less of course and sometime I may make the switch especially since my insurance will cover injections. Any way I'd like to add something to it to assist with results primarily leaning out. I thought Rad140 was the way to go but the hemoglobin issue raised some concern. Not looking to be a monster just lean out and some mass gain.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And this is my problem with paying an online service for TRT. It is an expensive way to do it
Less expensive than my health insurance paid for. That price includes doctor access, 200 mg per week testosterone cypionate, 250 IU HCG, 1 mg per week anastrozole and syringes/alcohol pads. All shipped to your door.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can run a SARM, or a PH here and get pretty good results. Not sure why the person said you wouldn't get much out of Osta, you get what you put in with it. If you dose low you are going to see minimal gains. If you dose higher then you will see much better gains. The more effective SARMS, PH's or Steroids are still going to increase hemoglobin. Comes with the territory. Do you already have high hemoglobin? Is that why there is a concern there? If hemoglobin is not already high then I wouldn't stress too much about it. Nothing a blood donation can't help with. Just don't go crazy with doing them either.

I do wish I could get the HCG, my doc checks me out every 6 months but to have an AI, or HCG prescribed would be pretty nice. However I get my testosterone in 3 5ml bottles, enough for 3 months worth at a time for $25, so 100 total for the year and then whatever my copay was for the visits. Hard to compete with that, but yeah it would be really cool to have nice plump balls again!!!!

Raptor3

Awards
You can run a SARM, or a PH here and get pretty good results. Not sure why the person said you wouldn't get much out of Osta, you get what you put in with it. If you dose low you are going to see minimal gains. If you dose higher then you will see much better gains. The more effective SARMS, PH's or Steroids are still going to increase hemoglobin. Comes with the territory. Do you already have high hemoglobin? Is that why there is a concern there? If hemoglobin is not already high then I wouldn't stress too much about it. Nothing a blood donation can't help with. Just don't go crazy with doing them either.

I do wish I could get the HCG, my doc checks me out every 6 months but to have an AI, or HCG prescribed would be pretty nice. However I get my testosterone in 3 5ml bottles, enough for 3 months worth at a time for $25, so 100 total for the year and then whatever my copay was for the visits. Hard to compete with that, but yeah it would be really cool to have nice plump balls again!!!!
Thanks. What SARM do you think would be best? I don't and haven't had any issues with hemoglobin but thought SARMS would bring that on. Yeah plump ones would be nice lol but I'm married and I've had ball issue my whole life . 2 torsions. I'd get rid of them in a New York minute if I could. lol I was originally leaning toward RAD since I read it was comparable to winnies

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man I LOVED RADARINE!!!! My favorite hands down. I would run it at 8-12mg and no higher. We tested some higher dosing when it first came out and found that the lethargy bumped up a lot with anything higher than 12mg a day. Just drink a lot of water with it and enjoy some nice gains!

Raptor3

Awards
Man I LOVED RADARINE!!!! My favorite hands down. I would run it at 8-12mg and no higher. We tested some higher dosing when it first came out and found that the lethargy bumped up a lot with anything higher than 12mg a day. Just drink a lot of water with it and enjoy some nice gains!
Depending on my estradiol levels I either take 1 or 2 Anastrozole per week. Which I will continue, will I need anything else?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Less expensive than my health insurance paid for. That price includes doctor access, 200 mg per week testosterone cypionate, 250 IU HCG, 1 mg per week anastrozole and syringes/alcohol pads. All shipped to your door.
Does $119 including shipping?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For transparency, use code TRT10 for a discount on your monthly cost. This should drop it to $114 but I just messaged the doctor and they are adding in $20 for shipping.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
I can even pay out of pocket cheaper near me with included bloodwork, so that insurance is awful. With insurance if I was a little older even I’d be paying $10 copay a month. Right now I can get everything for around $100 including bloodwork while seeing someone in person. It helps to have a TRT clinic by your house too

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can even pay out of pocket cheaper near me with included bloodwork, so that insurance is awful. With insurance if I was a little older even I’d be paying $10 copay a month. Right now I can get everything for around $100 including bloodwork while seeing someone in person. It helps to have a TRT clinic by your house too
For $100 per month you are getting all this:

200mg/ test cyp weekly
250iu hcg weekly
1mg arimidex weekly
Syringes/alcohol pads
Monthly consult with provider
Shipping to your door

Plus bloodwork?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
For $100 per month you are getting all this:

200mg/ test cyp weekly
250iu hcg weekly
1mg arimidex weekly
Syringes/alcohol pads
Monthly consult with provider
Shipping to your door

Plus bloodwork?
Well no I see the doctor every 4 months I don’t want to see them every month anyways, but it’s actually 500iu of hcg for me not 250. Insurance covers needles and I just get simple bloodwork for $50 they cover that. And no shipping as I’m by the doctor in person generally

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. What SARM do you think would be best? I don't and haven't had any issues with hemoglobin but thought SARMS would bring that on. Yeah plump ones would be nice lol but I'm married and I've had ball issue my whole life . 2 torsions. I'd get rid of them in a New York minute if I could. lol I was originally leaning toward RAD since I read it was comparable to winnies
S4 is the bomb.
If you can hang with the vision sides then S4 makes you strong and dry.

But I get people not wanting to mess with their eyes

I'm still surprised at What s4 does.
I may just respond well but its great.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
S4 is the bomb.
If you can hang with the vision sides then S4 makes you strong and dry.

But I get people not wanting to mess with their eyes

I'm still surprised at What s4 does.
I may just respond well but its great.
I am one of those who have always shied away from S4 for that purpose. If I understood the reason it happens, and that it is truly transient I might change my stance but it just makes me nervous. I used a research chem a while back that thus far has permanently make me more light sensitive than I was before. Not horribly but I notice it for sure. Especially when driving at night. Peoples low beam headlights look almost like high beams to me now.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am one of those who have always shied away from S4 for that purpose. If I understood the reason it happens, and that it is truly transient I might change my stance but it just makes me nervous. I used a research chem a while back that thus far has permanently make me more light sensitive than I was before. Not horribly but I notice it for sure. Especially when driving at night. Peoples low beam headlights look almost like high beams to me now.
I can't see at night very well anyways.
I'm also an early bird
I get up at 330am everyday and I'm in bed at 7pm
So it fit in nicely for me.
Dylan Gemeli does a nice run down on why it does what it does.
I can say that it goes completely away.

It can be pretty disorienting.
From a dead sleep waking up in a pitch black room I was stumbling into stuff that normally I'd be able to avoid from my eyes adjusting.
Your eyes just don't adjust to the dark
Its like a yellowish black blob blocking your vision.
In the light its just a yellow tint.not bad at all.
Its strong and makes you strong
I'm a big fan
I wish more people could do it....I feel like its my little secret.
In my opinion ostarine is an 5 LGD is an 5
S4 is an 8.5
I took rad with s4 and the s4 completely over powered the rad so I'm still not sure what to give the rad.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can't see at night very well anyways.
I'm also an early bird
I get up at 330am everyday and I'm in bed at 7pm
So it fit in nicely for me.
Dylan Gemeli does a nice run down on why it does what it does.
I can say that it goes completely away.

It can be pretty disorienting.
From a dead sleep waking up in a pitch black room I was stumbling into stuff that normally I'd be able to avoid from my eyes adjusting.
Your eyes just don't adjust to the dark
Its like a yellowish black blob blocking your vision.
In the light its just a yellow tint.not bad at all.
Its strong and makes you strong
I'm a big fan
I wish more people could do it....I feel like its my little secret.
In my opinion ostarine is an 5 LGD is an 5
S4 is an 8.5
I took rad with s4 and the s4 completely over powered the rad so I'm still not sure what to give the rad.
Yeah, avoiding it was the hardest one for me due to how well most people respond to it. I have heard it compared very closely to Winny, just not quite as strong MG/MG. I find that a little odd though since Winny is not very androgenic, but then again most people think that it is.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, avoiding it was the hardest one for me due to how well most people respond to it. I have heard it compared very closely to Winny, just not quite as strong MG/MG. I find that a little odd though since Winny is not very androgenic, but then again most people think that it is.
Off topic but did you run MGF?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Off topic but did you run MGF?
Yes I did, but for injury and not anabolism, although I am sure I got both since MGF acts like IGF when it lands in an IGF receptor. I have some PegMGF at home I need to run though. I will run that on days off though to help with recovery.