SARM Questions (Ostarine)

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
So I'm new to the SARM world and unsure what would be best use for one. I have researched Ostarine a great deal and it seems to be very popular in both PCT and directly following PCT. However, I see reviews claiming it causes minor shutdown and I don't understand why it would be used PCT if shutdown is a possibility when PCT is meant to get your T-Levels back to normal.

So my questions are: Why is it so often used for PCT to preserve muscle when shutdown is a possibility? And could a SARM be effective as a lean bulk cycle supplement used for On Cycle rather than post?

The reviews and information I have read is just so different and inconsistent, its hard to know what would be best use of a SARM or if they are even worth using.

classic27

In my opinion it does cause suppression. It probably doesn't shut everyone completely down. I would not use it in PCT. If I did I wouldn't go over 5mg and I would run a serm and daa with it.

I think it would be best used on cycle for a lean bulk, recomp, or cut. Just depending on diet and what you stack with it.

Decent product but not a great pct supplement.

I'll be getting blood work results from an osta only cycle soon.

classic27

I used and recommend Olympus lab. It seemed to be a quality product. It comes in 5mg pills which makes dosing easy. You get 1200mg per bottle which is the best deal I have seen.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
you should definitely check out the osta info page at Strong Supplement Shop. And i've heard people run it in pct but i personally haven't. Mainly used it on cycle when doing a lean bulk or cutting. Have you looked at some of the logs on osta shread in the supplement logs forum. You can ask them questions about ostashred and how their results are coming. We currently have two people logging it for Strong Supplement Shop right now.

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
In my opinion it does cause suppression. It probably doesn't shut everyone completely down. I would not use it in PCT. If I did I wouldn't go over 5mg and I would run a serm and daa with it.

I think it would be best used on cycle for a lean bulk, recomp, or cut. Just depending on diet and what you stack with it.

Decent product but not a great pct supplement.

I'll be getting blood work results from an osta only cycle soon.
Thanks, that helps. And the 5mg dosage would definitely be useful in finding my dose and maybe being able to avoid suppression. Any supplements you'd recommend with it if I was wanting to use it for a lean bulking cycle or would it be fine as a standalone?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Osta is used best to preserve muscle either while cutting or if your ballsy.enough in pct, but it seems its not very good for a bulk, ive used it twice, olympus both times once at 25mg for 8 weeks and currently in pct at 5 mg. Its done its job both times no muscle loss , and it turned.the cut into a recomp with minor muscle gains