Sarah Palin running and ducking

aristo3369

Banned
Awards
I can't wait to see Sarah Palin in a debate against Joe Biden. It is very obvious this women is afraid to speak to the media and in public. Her inexperience and lack of knowledge is just a slip of the tongue away. She can run, but she can't hide. The Mccain camp is trying to cover up their mistake by trying to keep a muzzle over Sarah Palin's mouth. Let's see if the Mccain camp can hide Ms. Palin from her up and coming debate.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will say yesterday was not what the McCain camp wanted, but she could be a well coached debater. That is where Biden shines, however, he is a slip of the tongue away as well. Could be fun

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JP, just out of curiousity, how did that address the issue at hand in the thread?

It always makes me laugh how people who staunchly support a party automatically throw out something about another candidate when theirs is questioned. It is quite comical.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was funny.

You might want to remove the stick in your ass before you sit down.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k"]YouTube - Lighten Up Francis[/ame]

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was funny.

You might want to remove the stick in your ass before you sit down.

YouTube - Lighten Up Francis
wow someone woke up on the bitter side ofthe bed this am.

your personal attacks are funny man (considering the mundane nature ofthe question), it just goes to show how you are responding to this whole situation of '08. Also, would you care to answer teh question?

Oh well, thats what you get for standing on your red soap box for so long.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to see Sarah Palin in a debate against Joe Biden. It is very obvious this women is afraid to speak to the media and in public. Her inexperience and lack of knowledge is just a slip of the tongue away. She can run, but she can't hide. The Mccain camp is trying to cover up their mistake by trying to keep a muzzle over Sarah Palin's mouth. Let's see if the Mccain camp can hide Ms. Palin from her up and coming debate.
I don't think McCain is shielding her or cover her up. She's done several interviews and been on the campaign trail. What is your basis for saying that she's being shielded. I went to CNN.com, which I assume is your news source and found nothing that even eludes to this. Palin also presents herself as very confident, competent and open when she's speaking, which will be essential at the debate.

I agree with JP, Biden is more likely to make an offensive gaffe than Sarah Palin. My reason for saying this is that if he goes at Palin the wrong way in the debate, he stands a very good chance of alienating independent/undecided women watching the debate. I'm sure he's aware of this, but Biden may come out and get the best of Biden when its showtime at the debate.

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
Campbell Brown, the CNN anchor, is calling the McCain campaign out for sexism in its treatment of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

"Bear with me for a short rant," Brown said at the start of a blistering editorial Tuesday, before demanding that the McCain campaign "free (Palin) from the chauvinistic chains you're binding her with."

The Top of the Ticket's Katie Linthicum notes that: "Brown said the way the campaign has limited reporters' access to Palin -- the Republican vice presidential candidate has yet to hold a news conference -- was evidence of paternalism and chauvinism.

"Tonight, I call on the McCain campaign to stop treating Sarah Palin like she is a delicate flower that will wilt at any moment . . . By treating Sarah Palin different from the other candidates in this race, you're not showing her the respect she deserves."

When asked to respond to Brown's biting critique Tuesday evening, McCain campaign spokesman Brian Rogers had no comment.

Palin, however, will be making another network TV appearance this week -- her third interview with a network, after ABC and FOX -- as CBS News anchor Katie Couric interviews her for the evening news airing this evening.

Brown delivered her tirade after John McCain campaign aides tried to ban reporters from covering Palin's much-touted meetings in New York with Afghan President Hamid Karzai, Colombian President Alvaro Uribe and former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, the Ticket notes, and as the Swamp reported on Palin's media-free zone as well.
"Allow her to face down those pesky reporters, just like Barack Obama did today, just like John McCain did today, just like Joe Biden has done on numerous occasions," Brown said, suggesting that Palin can hold her own against tough-minded reporters.

"This woman is from Alaska, for crying out loud," she said. "She is strong. She is tough. She is confident. And you claim she's ready to be one heartbeat away from the presidency. If that is the case, then end this chauvinistic treatment of her now."

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
John McCain's presidential campaign has shielded the first-term Alaska governor for weeks from spontaneous questions from voters and reporters, and went to striking lengths Tuesday to maintain that distance as Palin made her diplomatic debut.

The GOP campaign, applying more restrictive rules on access than even President Bush uses in the White House, banned reporters from the start of the meetings, so as not to risk a question being asked of Palin.

McCain aides relented after news organizations objected and CNN, which was supplying TV footage to a variety of networks, decided to pull its TV crew from Palin's meeting with Karzai.
Karzai generated light laughter when he told an audience at the Asia Society that, in addition to Rice and Norway's prime minister, he had seen Palin on Tuesday. Thomas Freston, a member of the society's board, drew loud applause and laughter when he responded: "You're probably the only person in the room who's met Gov. Palin."
Before Palin's first meeting of the day, with Karzai, campaign aides had told reporters in the press pool that followed her they could not go into meetings where photographers and a video camera crew would be let in for pictures.

Bush and members of Congress routinely allow reporters to attend photo opportunities along with photographers, and the reporters sometimes are able to ask questions at the beginning of private meetings before they are ushered out.

At least two news organizations, including AP, objected to the exclusion of reporters and were told that the decision to have a "photo spray" only was not subject to discussion.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080923/ap_on_el_pr/palin_leaders

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
And just for good measure, this from Fox News:

Palin Media Blackout Continues
by Shushannah Walshe
NEW YORK –It has been widely reported that Sarah Palin has yet to give a news conference or even answer a few questions from the traveling press that follow her from city to city on her plane. But, today the Palin camp went to new lengths to control the media, which is covering the GOP Vice-Presidential nominee.

It was decided by the campaign that today’s meetings with Afghan President Hamid Karzai, Colombian president Alvaro Uribe, and Former Secretary of State Dr. Henry Kissinger would be pooled. This means only one television network with their camera and producer, plus a print reporter, and wire reporters would be let in at the beginning of the meeting and then be ushered out before the leaders and Palin began talking. This is common practice in presidential campaigns, but this morning a little over one hour before the meetings would begin the pool network television producer and print poolers were told they were not allowed to enter the meetings.

This means that the Palin camp has the benefit of pictures of her shaking hands with world leaders and have that video broadcast all over the world, but there would be no risk of her having to answer even one question from a reporter at the beginning of the meetings. It is many television network’s policy, including Fox News Channel to not provide a camera if an editorial presence is not allowed in. Once the campaign realized that these pictures would not be seen they relented, but the print pool is still not allowed to enter the Karzai event, which is about to begin.

Palin has done two television interviews since her selection—with ABC’s Charlie Gibson and Fox News Channel’s Sean Hannity. One reporter got close enough to Palin to ask her an impromptu question about the AIG bail-out, but that is the only spontaneous question she has gotten thrown at her since being rolled out as McCain’s number two.

It is traditional for the press traveling with a candidate to have some relationship with the candidate and special access because of all the hours logged on the plane and on the campaign trail. But, Palin still has not come back to answer any questions or talk to her press corps. The only time the press has met the Alaska governor is on her first solo flight three weeks ago and it was off the record. We shook hands with Palin and she was quickly ushered back to the front of the plane behind a gray curtain where she has remained for the three and a half weeks she has been a candidate.

http://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/09/23/palin-media-blackout-continues/

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Lets check on this Campbell Brown character.

Here she's upset about a lack of experience, questioning whether Palin is the strongest candidate for the GOP ticket:
http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnick/2008/08/30/campbell-brown-suddenly-concerned-over-lack-experience

Here she questions Palin's parenting ability: http://www.620wtmj.com/shows/charliesykes/27786299.html

Now lets see, the same muckraker who questioned whether is OK for a mom to run for VP, is saying the McCain ticket is sexist.

She's basing this exclusively on the fact that CNN couldn't bring cameras into a meeting between Palin and the Afghan president. Seriously, is this news, or is this just more mud being thrown at Palin?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what about the foxnews one?

I think we can admit that they are not letting her field questions too frequently. Which could be a good path to take, as their fear could be the same that there is about Biden. She could make a blunder and get crushed for it. I think Biden will make more, and the more Palin is out there, the greater the likelihood she will as well

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
what about the foxnews one?

I think we can admit that they are not letting her field questions too frequently. Which could be a good path to take, as their fear could be the same that there is about Biden. She could make a blunder and get crushed for it. I think Biden will make more, and the more Palin is out there, the greater the likelihood she will as well
Its not like she's been locked up in a room, she's been going to televised town hall meetings and answering questions with McCain, something Obama was afraid to do when challenged a few months ago.

The press right now is desperately looking for a 5 second clip, in context or out of context that will help their candidate of choice. The GOP is not going to walk into their trap. I think "shielding her" from that possibility its a good strategy given the hostile coverage that the GOP has to contend with.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow someone woke up on the bitter side ofthe bed this am.

your personal attacks are funny man (considering the mundane nature ofthe question), it just goes to show how you are responding to this whole situation of '08. Also, would you care to answer teh question?

Oh well, thats what you get for standing on your red soap box for so long.
Personal attacks?

It was a friggin joke Einstein.

You want me to answer the question? Sure...this close to an election they aren't going to give all access to the press the same way the Obama camp is reeling in Biden because of the numerous gaffes he's made. Its called politics Einstein. If you want to play this disengenuos act like you you don't know or understand these things, please go right ahead but its sort of amusing how you always seem pop up in the threads that are negative about Palin.

Why did it take 9 months for Obama to go on Fox? Politics.

Take your tired, "i"m a moderate and I see things objectively act" somewhere else. Its just plain fake at this point.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personal attacks?

It was a friggin joke Einstein.

You want me to answer the question? Sure...this close to an election they aren't going to give all access to the press the same way the Obama camp is reeling in Biden because of the numerous gaffes he's made. Its called politics Einstein. If you want to play this disengenuos act like you you don't know or understand these things, please go right ahead but its sort of amusing how you always seem pop up in the threads that are negative about Palin.

Why did it take 9 months for Obama to go on Fox? Politics.

Take your tired, "i"m a moderate and I see things objectively act" somewhere else. Its just plain fake at this point.
In terms of what threads I am in, I am sure Rob could answer to my comments about the SnL skit. However, I am sure that one does not count.

With regards to your other comments:
:yawn:

Honestly man, you can do better, I would hope.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In terms of what threads I am in, I am sure Rob could answer to my comments about the SnL skit. However, I am sure that one does not count.

Yes, I see you finally draw the line at incest. What a reassurance of your "objectivity".

Keep those blinders on and keep playing the act. You might convince someone eventually.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established

Don't drag me into this! :hammer:

You definitely lean pretty hard to the left Reaper....not saying I always disagree with everything you say, but you are definitely more anti-Bush/anti-McCain/anti-Palin than anti-Obama/anti-Biden.

No need to get defensive about being a hippy flower child, tree hugging, kum-ba-yaa singing, welfare loving, liberal....its just an alternate lifestyle. :icon_lol:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:lol:

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
Its not like she's been locked up in a room, she's been going to televised town hall meetings and answering questions with McCain
Meetings? Please enlighten me as to how many of these meetings she's attended and answered questions at.

Also, please explain why the McCain campaign, for the first time ever, didn't allow the general public into said meeting.

And yes, to hear the AP, CNN, Fox News, and others -- she has been locked in a room. The back room of the plane she's flying around on.

The Palin bounce is over. McCain didn't even want her, and this feeble attempt at pandering to the Clinton crowd has failed miserably. Their ONLY shot at slowing her approval ratings is to keep her away from tough questions, and the public in general.

God forbid she be forced to answer why:

-she believes her church can heal gays through prayer
-she took stipends while staying home
-she charged her daughter's expenses back to AK
-sold the AK plane at a $60,000 loss to tax payers
-hired lobbyists, which resulted in Wasilla receiving the largest earmarks per capita
-she's refusing to cooperate with a bipartisan ethics investigation, despite already giving assurances she would fully cooperate.
-she used a Yahoo email account for government business to circumvent said ethics investigation.
-she didn't say no to the "bridge to nowhere" and didn't give the money back either.
-she doesn't know what Bush Doctrine is.

There’s no Palin interview I’ve listened to, before or after her selection, that gave me the sense that she had anything but a millimeter-thin understanding of the issues facing the country she hopes to help lead.

Consider this exchange on the Hannity Infomercial for Palin

Hannity: What is our role as a country as it relates to national security?

Palin: Yes. That's a great question, and being an optimist I see our role in the world as one of being a force for good, and one of being the leader of the world when it comes to the values that -- it seems that just human kind embraces the values that -- encompass life and liberty and the pursuit of happiness, and that's just -- not just in America, that is in our world.

And America is in a position because we care for so many people to be able to lead and to be able to have a strong diplomacy and a strong military also at the same time to defend not only our freedoms, but to help these rising smaller democratic countries that are just -- you know, they're putting themselves on the map right now, and they're going to be looking to America as that leader.

We being used as a force for good is how I see our country.
LOL.

Can’t wait for the debate.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to know why she's the Anti-Christ as well.

:toofunny:

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Wow, the democrats sent an army of investigators up to Alaska and this is all they could come up with?

-she believes her church can heal gays through prayer
Where'd you hear that? Never seen that mud before.

What does Obama's church believe about 9/11? How about white people in general?

-she took stipends while staying home
-she charged her daughter's expenses back to AK
-sold the AK plane at a $60,000 loss to tax payers
Source? Never seen these before.

-hired lobbyists, which resulted in Wasilla receiving the largest earmarks per capita
Funny how you throw around lobbyist like its a bad word when you Veep candidate's son is one. Have you seen what Obama managed to accomplish for his district and campaign contributions? It pales in comparison.

-she's refusing to cooperate with a bipartisan ethics investigation, despite already giving assurances she would fully cooperate.
Was this before or after the "damning" findings were delayed until 4 days before the general election? Bi-partisan my ass.

-she used a Yahoo email account for government business to circumvent said ethics investigation.
Are you sure she did it to circumvent an ethics investigation? Nobody else is. That was speculation by lawyers paid by CNN. You saw most of the emails I'm sure. Did you see any evidence of sensitive state business in them?

-she didn't say no to the "bridge to nowhere" and didn't give the money back either.
She was the governor. She was getting money from the federal government and doing her duty, which was to do what is best for the voters in Alaska.

-she doesn't know what Bush Doctrine is.
You didn't either until you saw that interview, and Obama and Biden wouldn't even have been able to answer what Gibson was asking the way he phrased it. It changed 4 times in 8 years and was dubbed "Bush doctrine" by the media. So she didn't know a media buzzword that changed every couple of years. Irrelevent.

Meanwhile, Obama has NEVER responded adequately to his involvement with Ayers, his brother living on a couple bucks a day, his exorbitant campaign contributions from Fannie and Freddie.

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
News for Rob, who apparently has as much trouble using the internet as McSame.

Palin Church Promotes Transforming Lives of Gays
http://www.christianpost.com/article/20080906/palin-church-promotes-transforming-lives-of-gays.htm
Gov. Sarah Palin's church is promoting a conference that promises to convert gays into heterosexuals through the power of prayer.

"You'll be encouraged by the power of God's love and His desire to transform the lives of those impacted by homosexuality," according to the insert in the bulletin of the Wasilla Bible Church, where Palin has prayed for about six years.

Palin Billed State for Nights Spent at HOME.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/09/08/AR2008090803088.html?hpid=topnews

See, Sarah Palin didn't want to move to the Gov's mansion, so she just stayed at home and took a travel stipend of $16,951 and charged it back to the state. Any time she took the family with her, she charged that back to the tax payers as well -- to the tune of $43,490.

Palin received per diem at Wasilla home
http://www.adn.com/sarah-palin/story/521329.html
October 7-11, 2007: Palin's oldest daughter, Bristol, flew with the governor to New York City at a cost of $1,390 because she was "invited to attend Newsweek's Third Annual Women and Leadership Conference with the governor," Palin's office says. They stayed in a $707-a-night hotel for four nights at the expense of Alaskan taxpayers.

Palin Claim on eBay Plane Sale Doesn't Flyhttp://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-palin_planesep05,0,3470364.story

When Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin sought to illustrate her frugality and flair to delegates at the GOP convention Wednesday, she described how she disposed of a corporate jet acquired by her unpopular predecessor.

"That luxury jet was over the top," Palin, the Republican vice presidential nominee, said to loud cheers. "I put it on eBay."

That sounds nice doesn't it? The reality is that the plane didn't sell on ebay, and it was finally sold at a $600,000 loss.

Please don't play the lobbyist card. Not when you have lobbyist kingpin Rick Davis and TWENTY FIVE other lobbyists working on the McCain campaign.
Not to mention Charlie Black, who does lobbying work FROM ABOARD THE MCCAIN BUS!
http://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpointsmemo.com/2008/02/top_mccain_adviser_says_he_doe.php

Palin Faces a Legal Showdown Back Home
http://www.citizensforethics.org/node/33962
The legislative investigation was approved by a unanimous vote of a joint House/Senate committee that essentially manages the administrative functions of the legislature. The committee — known as the Legislative Council — which consists of nine Republicans and five Democrats, entered a contract with Stephen Branchflower for $45,000 (plus per diem for travel days and other expenses) to investigate “the circumstances and events surrounding the termination of former Public Safety Commissioner Walt Monegan and potential abuses of power and/or improper actions by members of the executive branch.”

Feel free to explain how a Republican dominated Legislature could have voted unanimously to proceed with the investigation if they were biased... :think:

RE: Palin's use of a Yahoo! email account.At worst, it was used to circumvent laws, as she specifically asks in one email if they're subject to disclosure. At best, she's a mental midget for conducting state business on an unsecure email account.

RE: Earmarks
I agree with you - but you don't hire lobbyists and play the game in DC one day, and then act as though you object to them the next. Even McCain's list of pork frequently included her requests.

RE: Bush Doctrine.
Feel free to explain your conclusion about what I know, or don't know.

RE: Obama

Having failed to give valid answers to any questions I asked, I expected a "BUT CLINTON!!!!11!" type response somewhere in your post, and I got it.

I was a big McCain fan in 2000, when he actually did have small 'maverick' tendencies. However, after being ass raped by Rove in South Carolina, and then bending over and taking it some more for the next eight years - he lost my respect. He sold himself out to get at Dubya's base, and he's woefully out of touch. No matter what you think of Palin (not that anybody can talk to her), you must admit their vetting process was brutal. THAT lends itself to his decision making process, or lackthereof.

He didn't even want Palin. He got the bounce he needed, but that's falling by the wayside as well. Hell, even today's Fox News poll has Obama surging in the polls.

I'm going to vote for Obama, but fully expect him to drift FAR to the center once elected. Both parties suck, but in light of the cash grabs currently going on in the Middle East and now at home thanks to the Bush Administration, it leaves me with no choice but to vote against the guy that went along with those policies 92% of the time.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't drag me into this! :hammer:

You definitely lean pretty hard to the left Reaper....not saying I always disagree with everything you say, but you are definitely more anti-Bush/anti-McCain/anti-Palin than anti-Obama/anti-Biden.

No need to get defensive about being a hippy flower child, tree hugging, kum-ba-yaa singing, welfare loving, liberal....its just an alternate lifestyle. :icon_lol:
that was funny.

I will say this, in 2008, you are correct. I do not like the McCain/Palin ticket, something that I have not hidden at all. However, I also am not too fond of the Obama/Biden ticket, but will vote for them over the options in front of me. However, as I have said before, had McCain chosen a Romney as VP, that is most likely where my vote would have gone.

While we are at it, if I am tree hugging, are you a gun hugging, neo-con? :afro:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow!

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
that was funny.

I will say this, in 2008, you are correct. I do not like the McCain/Palin ticket, something that I have not hidden at all. However, I also am not too fond of the Obama/Biden ticket, but will vote for them over the options in front of me. However, as I have said before, had McCain chosen a Romney as VP, that is most likely where my vote would have gone.

While we are at it, if I am tree hugging, are you a gun hugging, neo-con? :afro:
Other than experience and a huge tabernacle in DC....what does Romney bring to the ticket? Do you think McCain has a better shot with Romney?

I am most definitely gun hugging....had to wiki neo-con....but thats fine with me also. :dance:

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
News for Rob, who apparently has as much trouble using the internet as McSame.
Your name does you justice.

He didn't even want Palin. He got the bounce he needed, but that's falling by the wayside as well. Hell, even today's Fox News poll has Obama surging in the polls.
Thats debatable that McCain didn't want Palin. As for the polls, Kerry had a bigger lead than this in 2004.

I'm going to vote for Obama, but fully expect him to drift FAR to the center once elected. Both parties suck, but in light of the cash grabs currently going on in the Middle East and now at home thanks to the Bush Administration, it leaves me with no choice but to vote against the guy that went along with those policies 92% of the time.
If you expect Obama of all people to go to the CENTER you are very mistaken. He will be Jimmy Carter left with a democratic congress.

As for the policies, he went along with Bush between 70-92% of the time depending on the year. Obama voted with his party 99% of the time.

All in all though, great post. Reps. You definitely did your homework. What is a little discouraging is that Obama has dirtier dirt than what you showed from Palin. If you took the time to look at him you may reconsider your position.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAMN STRAIT I AM GUN HUGGIN!!!! I'll let you decide the other.

The whole idea on gun control is BULLSH*T. In fact, you can download Penn and Tellers show BULLSH*T with the topic of gun control. Gun control is is against the very foundation of the second amendment of the consitution. I have the RIGHT to own a firearm. So calling someone gun huggin is a pretty useless insult.

Adams

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Obama is going to implement the same policy! :D

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glrnb_G34E4"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

aristo3369

Banned
Awards
JP, just out of curiousity, how did that address the issue at hand in the thread?

It always makes me laugh how people who staunchly support a party automatically throw out something about another candidate when theirs is questioned. It is quite comical.
Good catch! It's called you got me, let's talk about something else or jump to another topic.

aristo3369

Banned
Awards
I don't think McCain is shielding her or cover her up. She's done several interviews and been on the campaign trail. What is your basis for saying that she's being shielded. I went to CNN.com, which I assume is your news source and found nothing that even eludes to this. Palin also presents herself as very confident, competent and open when she's speaking, which will be essential at the debate.

I agree with JP, Biden is more likely to make an offensive gaffe than Sarah Palin. My reason for saying this is that if he goes at Palin the wrong way in the debate, he stands a very good chance of alienating independent/undecided women watching the debate. I'm sure he's aware of this, but Biden may come out and get the best of Biden when its showtime at the debate.
Here you are my friend. Fresh off of the press. Your's truly, Mrs. Palin at her best or maybe worst, you be the judge. Don't speak so fast. This has got to be one of the worst interview I have seen in my life. Take a look.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbg6hF0nShQ"]YouTube - CBS Sarah Palin interview[/ame]

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Joe Biden thinking it was FDR on the TV set in 1929 is much worse.

I'm still laughing at that one.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Joe Biden thinking it was FDR on the TV set in 1929 is much worse.

I'm still laughing at that one.
x2 Obama and Biden get passes. I've been hearing how bad the interview with Palin was and when I see it I'm like :yawn:

Let's ask Biden what kind of change Obama has done while in office.

Or Obama what Biden has done.

Hell, Obama what he's done...other than running for office of some kind and giving speeches. I know he voted "present" a few dozen times. "Present"= fear to commit.