Enth: wks 1-2 @ 1000mg/week
Enth: wks 3-10 @ 500mg/week
Deca: wks 1-8 @ 400mg/week
Dbol: wks 1-4 @ 40mg/week
Prop: wks 11-13 @ 75mg/day

Ldex: weeks 1-13 @ 0.25mg/day
nolva: wks 1-13 @ 10mg/day
nolva: wks 14-15 @ 20mg/day
clomid (post): three days after last prop injection. first day @ 300mg, days 2-14 @ 100mg, days 15-24 @ 50mg/day

Comments: Im also heavily thinking about adding in Tren at 75mg/day from wks 8-13. I know this is a lot.....and maybe someone can convince to back off on the tren and even the prop.....

Sage

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Whats the reasoning behind the prop for 11-13?
to be able to use an ester which would allow me to use clomid (PCT) sooner than the 2-3 weeks i would have to wait for the enth to clear out. (deca wouldnt be an issue since ill be stopping it after week 8).

Sage

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Here it is..... (i giggle everytime i think about starting )

Enth: 500mg wks 1-12
Deca: 400mg wks 1-8 (only the eight weeks with deca b/c thats all i have)
Dbol: 40mg wks 1-6
Prop: 100mg/EOD wks 10-14
Clomid (PCT): 3 days after last prop injection
300mg day one, 100mg days 2-14, 50mg days 15-24
Nolva: 10mg/day throughout entire cycle (bumping it up to 20-40mg post cycle)
ldex: 0.25mg/day for the entire cycle

Sage

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I would not run it like that. Changing esters will probably give you uneven test levels. I would run it like this...

1-2 prop 75mg
1-4 dbol
1-13 enth
6-14 deca

But thats just me. The prop will get you some test in your system fast until the enth kicks in and the dbol at the end will help to lean out the gains a bit. Hope everything goes well for ya.. TTY

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That cycle looks pretty solid to me. By starting the Prop when you do, you might avoid the dreaded "end of cycle plateau" with the extra levels of test compared to the enan you were running. EAT HEAVY!

Oh, if you want to add the tren, I'd say 100mg/eod for weeks 4-9 (inclusive)

ManBeast

elijah_123

Awards
SInce you are dropping to 500mg instead of front loading with 1000 why not add prop in at the beginning also to get you going fast?

I like the use of prop at the end. You could get scientific and figure out the rate of test drop off and pyramid the prop up.
Are you stopping the enan injections in week 12 or week 10? I'll assume wk 10. If so something like 50mg prop EOD week 11 and 75/100mg prop EOD week 12 should keep fairly good blood levels.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Are you stopping the enan injections in week 12 or week 10? I'll assume wk 10. If so something like 50mg prop EOD week 11 and 75/100mg prop EOD week 12 should keep fairly good blood levels.
week 12. At 500mg/week, i have enough for a 12 week use. As for the tren ManBeast, im waiting to use it the next time through. More stacked doesnt necessary mean more gains. As it stands now, i find it plenty with the deca/enth/dbol/prop....:p
Sage

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Hes got a great idea with the prop at the end that two weeks waiting for the enth to clear give you worse fluctuations n test levels than a change in esters. Test is test and you want test until you r ready to recover. You could even nswitch from prop to suspension for the last 5 days to make recovery even better. But I doubt thats necessary.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
True, that deca will do a good job, and you probably won't need the fina in that cycle. Do a prop/fina/winny/t3 cutter for 4 weeks next! :D

ManBeast

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 11
Post Cycle Therapy 7
sage Cycle Logs 32
sage Anabolics 20