Second Bulking Cycle

bigbodybenz

Awards
got done with 500mg test for 16 weeks currently crusing on 200mg a week

planning to do a bulking cycle with NPP and Test

stats 6'1 13% bf 206lbs: current calorie intake is about 4000 with 200g of protein 400g carbs and 75g fat

NPP:300MG/week 1/12
Test E:500mg 1/12

my question is what can i expect on this cycle and should i add some Eq or oral kickstart week 1/4 or 1/6 low doses of Dbol or Adrol maybe even considering Tbol
preciate everyone

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nope you have it set up perfect..diet will determine how successful thus cycle is not more drugs..if you really wanted you could add anadrol 50mg/ day for the last 4 -6 weeks. That wouldn't be such a bad idea

bigbodybenz

Awards
Nope you have it set up perfect..diet will determine how successful thus cycle is not more drugs..if you really wanted you could add anadrol 50mg/ day for the last 4 -6 weeks. That wouldn't be such a bad idea
So just stick to NPP and Test with a consistent diet

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
got done with 500mg test for 16 weeks currently crusing on 200mg a week

planning to do a bulking cycle with NPP and Test

stats 6'1 13% bf 206lbs: current calorie intake is about 4000 with 200g of protein 400g carbs and 75g fat

NPP:300MG/week 1/12
Test E:500mg 1/12

my question is what can i expect on this cycle and should i add some Eq or oral kickstart week 1/4 or 1/6 low doses of Dbol or Adrol maybe even considering Tbol
preciate everyone
200/400/75 is only 3000 calories, so your eating WAY LESS food then you think.

500 test 300npp looks like a great 2nd cycle, if you wanna make the cycle worse and less productive in the long run them add a Kickstart (skip the orals) maybe the last 4-5 weeks if your dragging

bigbodybenz

Awards
200/400/75 is only 3000 calories, so your eating WAY LESS food then you think.

500 test 300npp looks like a great 2nd cycle, if you wanna make the cycle worse and less productive in the long run them add a Kickstart (skip the orals) maybe the last 4-5 weeks if your dragging
sure thing bro ill think about it but orals are kinda useless tbh i will be eating 4000 calories thats what im aiming for everyday

i think 4 weeks to finish off the cycle should add up adrol or should i wait and use adrol for the next bulking cycle...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
sure thing bro ill think about it but orals are kinda useless tbh i will be eating 4000 calories thats what im aiming for everyday

i think 4 weeks to finish off the cycle should add up adrol or should i wait and use adrol for the next bulking cycle...
You asked about orals, Then You just said orals are kinda useless "after I said to skip them" yet your asking about adding them again...
We're all confused

bigbodybenz

Awards
You asked about orals, Then You just said orals are kinda useless "after I said to skip them" yet your asking about adding them again...
We're all confused
Yea nobody confused not adding them into the cycle whatsoever NPP and Test are gonna do the perfect job anyways can i push NPP for 15 weeks?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yea nobody confused not adding them into the cycle whatsoever NPP and Test are gonna do the perfect job anyways can i push NPP for 15 weeks?
I would run it as long as there was no red flags. 12, 15, 20 whatever🤷

bigbodybenz

Awards
I would run it as long as there was no red flags. 12, 15, 20 whatever🤷
what would u do in my situation keep it at 12 or push it to 15 or 20 even :) thanks alot btw

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
what would u do in my situation keep it at 12 or push it to 15 or 20 even :) thanks alot btw
I would plan for a longer cycle but if progress was stalling out early or I had bad health markers or side effects I'd cut it short.

I don't pre plan cycle length or doses, I start low, I increase as needed and when progress stalls out or something goes wrong I pull the plug.

If I start a cycle of anything I usually make sure I have enough for 16-20 weeks just in case

bigbodybenz

Awards
I would plan for a longer cycle but if progress was stalling out early or I had bad health markers or side effects I'd cut it short.

I don't pre plan cycle length or doses, I start low, I increase as needed and when progress stalls out or something goes wrong I pull the plug.

If I start a cycle of anything I usually make sure I have enough for 16-20 weeks just in case
Bet preciate it ill start off at 300 should be right for the first time using NPP?
dont really wanna push the dosage too crazy