S***'s About to get REAL with NeedToBuildMuscle's Transaderm and Epi-Strong!!(SPNSRD)

steppinRazor

Awards
I hope you're right Rick, my joints are screaming! Lol..seriously has me reconsidering going up to 60mg..guess well see when I get that cissus

Hell yeah Matt, when you gonna be back home?

steppinRazor

Awards
Todays work out chest and arms

Flat bench
155x10
205x1
225x1 PR
185x6,5,5
Felt so god damn good to finally put up 2 plates! My bench had always lacked, I think cuz of my longer arms..anyways I've been trying to hit 225 for months! Finally!

Incline dumbbell press
65x8,8,6

Decline bench (smith)
185x10 x3

20 pushups

Pec fly (machine)
165x9,8,8

Hammer curls
40x10 x3

28 pushups

Cable rope pull down
110x10
100 x12 x3

Alternating dumbbell curls
40x10 x3

Tricep extensions
85x12
100x10 x2

Flat bench w/ dumbbells
50x10 x3

hammer curls
35x12 x3

25 pushups

Rope pull
100x12 x3

Feeling ****ing amazing..I cant get enough of this stack :D I think I coulda even added some weight to that 225 bench..but hell I'm happy with that.

Joints aren't doin so great..hope that cissus shows up soon. Might up my fish oil to 12 grams

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
I hope you're right Rick, my joints are screaming! Lol..seriously has me reconsidering going up to 60mg..guess well see when I get that cissus

Your joints are that bad? I havent seemed to have much of any joint discomfort on cycle. I have been taking fish oil though at 5 caps ed. I suppose that could have something to do with it

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I use fish oil daily. Also up your fat intake. Like almond butter or natural peanut butter. The fat intake helps with your joints.

steppinRazor

Awards
Your joints are that bad? I havent seemed to have much of any joint discomfort on cycle. I have been taking fish oil though at 5 caps ed. I suppose that could have something to do with it
Yeah I guess I just got crappy joints..
I've had prior issues too, so this isn't a big surprise.
Where I ****ed up was stopping the fish oil. This is pretty retarded but the reason I stopped was that I got an infection in my upper jaw, and for some odd reason (don't ask) I thought it had something to do with the fish oil..lol
Anyways I'm back on, and will soon to be taking more support.

I use fish oil daily. Also up your fat intake. Like almond butter or natural peanut butter. The fat intake helps with your joints.
Good to know..I already power down some PB, but I got no prob consuming more ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Heading back for good the ending of July. Goin back to visit in February though. :)

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Dont be afraid to take in moderate amounts of "good fats" but keep carbs moderate too. I take in ample amounts of good fats and keep my carbs to moderation.

steppinRazor

Awards
Heading back for good the ending of July. Goin back to visit in February though. :)
Nice..is kill to live somewhere like Hawaii..I'm stuck in the frikkin Midwest right now.

steppinRazor

Awards
Dont be afraid to take in moderate amounts of "good fats" but keep carbs moderate too. I take in ample amounts of good fats and keep my carbs to moderation.
Thanks for the advice :)

steppinRazor

Awards
Yesterday hit some back and shoulder

Body weight pull ups
10x3

Behind neck press (smith)
135x10 x3

bent over barbell row
135x12
165x10 x3

Arnold press
45x10 x2
45x8

Seated row (close grip)
150x12
160x10 x2

Barbell shrug (smith)
225x12
265x12
275x10 x2

Cable shoulder press
160x10 x3

rear delt (machine)
144x12
156x12 x3

Dead lift (bent knee)
135x10 x3

Barbell shrug
135x12
225x10 x2

Dumbbell lateral raises
35x10 x3

Not a bad lil workout..loving the pump I'm getting..joints still a lil achy but the increase in fish oil seems to be working..and I just got my cissus today :)

I should be jumping to 60mg on the epi sometime next week..
This transaderm is amazing, everything in proper order..not the slightest bit of shutdown or shrinkage..I'll never cycle without it again

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great workouts man! Im glad to see you hitting the big 2 plate PR on Bench. As for your joints, I plan on being at 12g fish oil when I enter the Epi portion of my cycle so I would do that if you can. The Cissus helps a ton for your joints, so it will be good when you get that. In the mean time you could also go to any place that sells vitamins and pick up some glucosamine & MSM. When I am at 60mg it is pretty common for me to be taking Cissus, 12g fish oil, Glucosamine, and MSM all at the same time to keep that joint pain down. 60mg is rough on them. The gains are great if you can take care of your joints ;)

steppinRazor

Awards
Thanks Rick! Yeah my bench had always been my weak point so believe me it felt good to get that 225 off my chest..lol sorry couldst resist..

Yeah I'll look into those supps, thanks for the help..I'm first gonna see how this cissus treats me :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Rick! Yeah my bench had always been my weak point so believe me it felt good to get that 225 off my chest..lol sorry couldst resist..

Yeah I'll look into those supps, thanks for the help..I'm first gonna see how this cissus treats me :)
The Cissis will help out a ton trust me!

steppinRazor

Awards
Yeah seems to be working..took a break yesterday. Up to 60mg today :D

steppinRazor

Awards
Joints are feeling great! Almost better than when off cycle lol..

Sorry about the absence lately. Workouts are still on point, and improving daily.
Hope to get some up dates in tomorrow:)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joints are feeling great! Almost better than when off cycle lol..

Sorry about the absence lately. Workouts are still on point, and improving daily.
Hope to get some up dates in tomorrow:)
Nice man!
Added in the Cissus?

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the training! Hawaii is really a nice place to live. I have a nice tan year round.

steppinRazor

Awards
Yup rockin the cissus :)

Kinda pissed, forgot my log book today.
Some highlights tho
Hit 225x2 on bench. PR
reps of 185 have gone up to about 7 or 8 per set..some nice improvements over all, especially on bench and that's where I need it most.

Hammer curls staying consistent, pump is insane! First set using 45s then dropping to 40s to finish up..did several sets..about 100 pushups broken into 4 sets..

Yesterdays leg work was great as well, I can't believe the strength gains I'm getting, 8 plates on the leg press, think I'm gonna move up to ten next time..lovin this stuff :D

Feeling strong and I don't think the 60 has taken full effect yet..
Can't mention enough how awesome this transaderm is tho, I know its played a huge roll in all of this, especially keeping my test levels up.

Just got a new job today too, so between the 15 credit hours I'm taking, this job I'm starting ,and lifting I'm pretty much booked! Gonna try my best to stick around

Tomorrow back and shoulders!
Dead lifts ftw ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great Job on the prs!! And getting the job!
Don't let it get in the way of the lifting and diet though. ;)

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the hard training! Seems the transderm didn't take its full effect cause your strength did not plateau yet. Keep training hard.

steppinRazor

Awards
thanks guys!
new job should be fun. or something. ..
have an insane physiology exam that has been all but bending me over this weekend..sucks.

yesterdays workout felt soooo damn nice..went to town ;)

Pull Ups (BW)
10, 10, 8

Arnold Press
50x10
50x8 x2

Bent Barbell Row
155x12
165x10
175x10

BarBell Shrug
225x10 x2
225x8 x2

Rear Delt (Machine)
169x10 x3

Seated Row
160x10
170x10 x2

Shoulder Press (bi-angular..wtf??)
156x10 x3

Rear Delt (machine)
180x10 x3

Bent Barbell Row
185x6..ouch,.

135x20 x3

Dead Lift (bent Knee)
155x10 x3

Lateral Dumbbell Raises
30x10 x3

Behind neck Press (smith)
135x12
145x10
155x9

after that hit some more shrugs..felt great! some significant strength gains all around.. this stack has yet to disapoint me :D

today i hit 10 plates on the leg press.. i would have to say thats another PR, as well as my last set of squats going up to 225.
was all high weight low volume for legs today.. fun sh*t!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn dawg! hitting that back HARD!
Love it!

Hope you enjoy your exam!! (in a good way, get it done, hit the gym lol. My post exam was always a workout lol)

steppinRazor

Awards
Haha thanks man :D
Up 10 lbs, was 12 but there's some fluctuation going on so I'm gonna stick with 10..gonna be a busy day, hoping I can get into the gym later this evening for some chest work

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Up 10 lbs, was 12 but there's some fluctuation going on so I'm gonna stick with 10..gonna be a busy day, hoping I can get into the gym later this evening for some chest work
That is very good so far man! 10lbs is awesome!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pump that chest up man. I miss being able to do a FULL chest workout lol. Volume just makes my chest EXPLODE! lol

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Bodyweight up,, strength up all good!!! Keep riding that wave, man.

steppinRazor

Awards
Pump that chest up man. I miss being able to do a FULL chest workout lol. Volume just makes my chest EXPLODE! lol
Hell yeah man, that's exactly what I went for..all volume, spent a good 3 hours destroying myself! Haven't been that sore for months :)

Bodyweight up,, strength up all good!!! Keep riding that wave, man.
Thanks bro, that's the plan ;)
I've been slacking on the log but that isn't the case in the weight room..

One thing that kinda sucks, I've let up on diet, eating pretty dirty, just not much time or motivation to cook..so getting pretty bloated in the gut..I was hoping the epi would take care of all the cheating..

Other than that things are going great, haven't hit a plateau and I still got a couple more Weeks:D

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep the protein intake up. The extra hormones will help with bad food choices but it's the body that it's going into (the crap) not the hormones. Still gotta take care of the temple buddy.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep the protein intake up. The extra hormones will help with bad food choices but it's the body that it's going into (the crap) not the hormones. Still gotta take care of the temple buddy.

I agree. Diet is alwys important on cycle or off..

steppinRazor

Awards
Oh yeah..all good points, I need to get back to my roots, I worked hard to get where I'm at..would you believe just over a year ago I was 200 lbs not a shred of muscle, double chinned with bitch tits..

Got school and work today, back to back, gonna be my first day off from the gym in awhile. Arrgh..

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah..all good points, I need to get back to my roots, I worked hard to get where I'm at..would you believe just over a year ago I was 200 lbs not a shred of muscle, double chinned with bitch tits..

Got school and work today, back to back, gonna be my first day off from the gym in awhile. Arrgh..
Wow nice transformation man!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You've made great progress bro! Keep up the great work!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any updates brosef?!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established

steppinRazor

Awards
holy crap..its been damn near a month since ive been around..SORRY!
my grades were to the point that i needed to eliminate all distractions..
luckily i was able to log a full month before i bailed, i really wish i wouldve been able to log the entire progress..

pics are up and i will have a final review up with in a week, or so i plan!! its finals week so im still plugging away at the books.
sorry for the delay, i feel pretty douchey about the whole situation.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
holy crap..its been damn near a month since ive been around..SORRY!
my grades were to the point that i needed to eliminate all distractions..
luckily i was able to log a full month before i bailed, i really wish i wouldve been able to log the entire progress..

pics are up and i will have a final review up with in a week, or so i plan!! its finals week so im still plugging away at the books.
sorry for the delay, i feel pretty douchey about the whole situation.
So how did this story end in terms of gains, etc...

steppinRazor

Awards
Thanks guys!! wow. im late again!! lol
been hectic.. winter break ftw

Anyways....
\\

My 60 day run with RS-Trasnaderm and Epi-Strong was THE best time ive had on supps TO DATE.
The RS-Transaderm brought on noticible alpha male effects with in just a few days of use, strength gains were also prevelent!
I did experience some bloat in the first couple weeks of running these hormonals but that subsided..and not sure EXACTLY why.. my guess is the increased dosing on the Epi-Strong.
Transaderm Served as an AMAZING Test-Base, libido was SOARING the entire run, not a lick of shut-down.. even running my last 30 days at 60mg Epi ED.
Besides the significant strength gains and PR's i obtained, i developed some SERIOUS LBM. Most noticible on my delts, traps, and lats!!
i finished an even 10lbs heaver and i have maintained this weight through out my pct which i just wrapped up.

Honestly i dont really know what more i can say about the Transaderm stack other than it was f*cking dope, and i'll never cycle without it. EVER. i cant wait till my next run!! i still have 2 more bottles of the Epi-Strong ..wooot woot! lol

Here's a preveiw of the before/after!! :D

For the rest..i have them posted on the first page
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/184099-s-s-about.html#post3029823

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys!! wow. im late again!! lol
been hectic.. winter break ftw

Anyways....
\\

My 60 day run with RS-Trasnaderm and Epi-Strong was THE best time ive had on supps TO DATE.
The RS-Transaderm brought on noticible alpha male effects with in just a few days of use, strength gains were also prevelent!
I did experience some bloat in the first couple weeks of running these hormonals but that subsided..and not sure EXACTLY why.. my guess is the increased dosing on the Epi-Strong.
Transaderm Served as an AMAZING Test-Base, libido was SOARING the entire run, not a lick of shut-down.. even running my last 30 days at 60mg Epi ED.
Besides the significant strength gains and PR's i obtained, i developed some SERIOUS LBM. Most noticible on my delts, traps, and lats!!
i finished an even 10lbs heaver and i have maintained this weight through out my pct which i just wrapped up.

Honestly i dont really know what more i can say about the Transaderm stack other than it was f*cking dope, and i'll never cycle without it. EVER. i cant wait till my next run!! i still have 2 more bottles of the Epi-Strong ..wooot woot! lol

Here's a preveiw of the before/after!! :D

For the rest..i have them posted on the first page
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/184099-s-s-about.html#post3029823

Nice job bro! Glad everything went so well for you. Transaderm treated me pretty well too, and it makes cycles so much better. gaining and keeping 10 lbs is great! :clap2:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Nice work man! Definitely looking a lot thicker

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Good job man...the results speak for themselves.

steppinRazor

Awards
Thanks, thanks..had a hell of a time :D