s-drol clone cycle PCT

miamiboy305

Member
ok so I got my S-drol cycle all set up and ready to go. It is my second cycle BTW. My PCT is going to be Nolva at 20/20/10/10. However this time I have new supplements i haven't used before for my pct I have inhibit- e and I also have LG sciences T-911. Basically I'm just planning on using the inhibit-e at week 3 of the cycle at 4/3/2/1 and I was planning on using the T-911 at it's recommended dose after I finish the inhibit-e. I also have my lean extreme. should I start that at week 3 of pct as well? let me know what you guys think. thanks
 
Also thinking about just leaving the inhibit-e out if that is better and just run the nolva then start the lean extreme at week 3 of pct then the test booster after the last week of Nolva
 
ahhh no. you chose bad products but to make the best of them i would run the nolva as planned. Start the t911 day 1 of PCT and run 2 caps a day of inhibit e day 1 of pct too. Its important you are on the inhibit e after the nolva ends because estrogen rebound is how most people end up getting gyno after SD. start Lean extreme day 14 of pct.


Adding DAA would helpout. HCGenerate or phytoserm 347 would be a very good idea also, it has been proven that they will work very well alongside a serm.
 
I've heard good things from inhibit, and I'm glad you're running nolva. I'm always a fan of DAA and Erase in PCT. DAA for sure. PCT Assist as well
 
OK so the main thing for me is the timing of my supps. I have had people say run test booster with nolva from day 1 of PCT. others say run test booster after nolva
 
Back
Top