S-4 Andarine 25mg Muscle Hardener

Jcd5710

Awards
Does anyone tried S-4 Andarine 25mg Muscle Hardener any input will be helpfull

elelyon

Awards
Been on it for a week, haven't seen to much yet. Still to early to tell. I've been dosing 50mg for 4 days then on day off, then 25mg when get back in the the following day.

elelyon

Awards
I can tell you this, so fast I haven't had any of the side effects with regards to vision yet. Funny thing you ask about LGD 4033 in which I'm stacking then together. These two together are amazing, I've put on about 3lbs in the week I've started them. The pumps are crazy good, almost to whereas I have to stop my workouts because my muscles almost cramp up (especially in my biceps ). I can say I don't know if it's coming from the LGD or S4 but in tandem they're great.

elelyon

Awards
I would recommended trying either of them separately first to see if yout get results, maybe a few weeks. Then stack them to notice a difference. They also make you feel like your haven't eaten after you have. So you'll be hungrier more as well (at least this is what's happening to me).

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what is the draw to using compounds like this that can deliver such intese sides when there are awesome legal and much safer option out there like: