Ryan's Banana Split Party

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Check out facebook page and join if you like....trying to pass this along..Ryan has quite the following..:)

As some of you may or may not know, I have a "Heart Mom/Dad" friend that had to make some very difficult decisions yesterday, decisions no parent should ever have to make. Through all of this, their one wish for their son Ryan is for everyone to have a banana split for ...dinner, because Ryan will never get the chance to have one and they just want us to do something with our children so they can remember and just have fun!!! So I am throwing Ryan his very own Banana Split Party. Although he will not be able to have one, I thought it would nice if we could all have one for him, whether you have children or not. So some night for dinner, have just a banana split but take a picture and post it to Facebook event page so they can see all the people that are fullfilling their wish!!! So who cares if your children don't get their veggies one night for dinner, allow them to "break the rules" for just one night and think of a special little boy while you're doing it!! ♥♥♥One mom's wish for her dying son: Banana splits for dinner - TODAYMoms