RUSSIANSTAR "EXPERIENCES WITH sARM S4 Acetamidoxolutamide

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Written by Russianstar, this info is copyrited.

S4 Is a sARM

Formula C19H18F3N3O6
Mol. mass 441.357 g/mol

chemical name: S-3-(4-acetylaminophenoxy)-2-hydroxy-2-methyl-N-(4-nitro-3-
trifluoromethylpheanyl)propionamide.

Andarine

I have actualy used Andarine a couple of times, just so everyone knows exactly what Anadrine (s4) is, here is some info on it.
It is a sarm, a selective androgen receptor modulator, of the sarms currently being studied (s4 studies have been stopped due to the toxic effects of the metabolite M1 that binds to the occular receptor, the heart and other organs) s4 is the weakest in anabolic activity, but one of the most androgenic, being 1/3 as strong as testosterone at binding to the androgen receptor.
Dont look at the info on wikipedia half the stuff is wrong, this does not reduce the size of the prostate. It will over time enlarge it, and it does cause suppression, though its mild.
The best part of s4 is the fact that it causes a drying out of the muscle and the skin surrounding it, and in turn it binds very well to the androgen muscle receptors, Hardening and sharpening the muscle, so towards the end of a cycle it would proove to be very effective.
SARMS s4 causes significant weight loss by binding to the androgen receptors it allows for fat to be oxidised, and this also makes it very usefull.
Recovery from an s4 cycle is pretty straight foward, id reccomend Hcgenerate by needtobuildmuscle as it stimulates the leydig cells to function at an optimal level.

So despite the mild suppression s4 is a very usefull sarm, or rather i should say was.. i wont ever use it again as the problems caused by the metabolite m1 could prove to change our own DNA through the gene transcription process actualy causing irreversable changes to our own DNA, as the DNA transcribed into our RNA may replicate, and be permanent, therefore the possible macular degeneration could continue or even be permanent... time will give us the answer.
As a comparison i would compare s4 to winstrol but without the binding to the scalp, or any real changes to our cholesterol.
Interestingly i asked for one client to use s4 to help with gyno, as its androgenic., as it binds to the androgen receptors it seemed feesable, and dht being a potent anti-estrogen, it seemed a logical conclusion to draw.
However no changes were seen in this trial using 30mg daily. But that trial will continue.

Russians cycle results.

I used 50mg the first week, 60mg the second, 70 the third, 100 the fourth, 125 the 5th week, here are my results.

Week 1. 50mg s4, no gains, noticed increase in energy, no sides.

Week 2. 60mg, increased strength in the gym, great sens of well being, increased libido, no sides.

Week 3. 70mg +1lb in weight, signs of fat loss, and muscle hardening, yellow tint to my eyesight, problems adjusting to light and dark.

Week 4. 100mg +1lb, big strength and endurance increase, no night vision, very sore eyes, black circles under my eyes.

Week 5. 125mg +1.5lb, severe muscle hardening, looks like im on winny and anavar in the 5th week of a cycle, permanent yellow tint in the day to my eye sight, no night vision, tremendous muscle endurance, increased strength, but sides far out weigh the benefits.

SUMMARY

Eye sight returned to normal after i finished the cycle within 4 days, no changes to blood pressure or cholesterol.
Muscle gained was a very lean 3.5lbs, ive kep them ever since, and the muscle hardening has lasted also.
It held remarkable promise, but im put off from using it again after its studies were stopped, and s1 seems far safer.

If you were to run this id use it 5 days on 2 off at 50-70mg, this should negate any sides, its short half life 2.6 hours should make it perfect to use as a pulse, 3 times a week 2 hours before training should give excellent strength and hardening results.

Russianstars sarm rating 7/10 because of toxicity issues.

Use carnatine eye drops while on cycle as they protect the occular receptor, and NA-C to protect the liver, forged liver support is my reccomendation here or on-guard by needtobuildmuscle.net.

Kind regards RS

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Just decided to add why the changes caused by the m1 metabolite may be permanent, i feel responsible as i was the first one to bring this to light after clinical trials were stopped nearly 17 months ago.

Now this particular metabolite M1 binds to the occular receptor as we know, but what does that mean, as it binds to receptors in the heart in the same way..
Gene transcription means turning RNA into DNA. Now unless you want no night vision and colour blindness as part of you permanantly, and im sure you will agree they are not changes for the better, these changes are not some super awesome powers of DNA expression or some mutation which leads to evolutionary panacea, its possible that once current generation of tissue in the original genome before you have taken the sarm in question, S4 and its been replaced, and the new tissue continues with its altered gene transcription, this will lead to problems down the road of the occular type (macular degeneration), and any other type of tissue which is modulated in this fashion, the heart etc... i do not see a use for s4 unless these allegations can be prooven beyond doubt to be untrue in humans.

Written by Russian star, info is copyrited.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent info RR. Thanks for sharing.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Its hardening effects out do anything i believe, its just the long term worrys that sway me.
I don't worry, the vision issues vanish after a couple of days, I tossed in some bilberry for good measure.

I cant wait until someone runs a log stacking the s4 with the osta-sarms!

what company did yo use?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I don't worry, the vision issues vanish after a couple of days, I tossed in some bilberry for good measure.

I cant wait until someone runs a log stacking the s4 with the osta-sarms!

what company did yo use?
Uhummmm

Yeah ive got a tester runing the 2 together, im interested to see wether running both at the same time will amplify the sides... or just the results.

Take care my friend and the key to pandoras box is in your rep...:privateeye:

BADDFROGG

Awards
All these vision problems sound serious.Also the lack of posts and logs...Superdrol is sounding cost effective and less hazardous. Or just using legitimite testosterone. ie testosterone cypionate. My brother used tc and got really muscular. Perhaps we are still five years away on these selective androgen receptor modulators: SARM's

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Ive read about other using it at 50mg for 5-8wks and having similar results with muscle hardening, very very lean gains, and only a small vision effect. Reporting it takes longer to adjust from dark-light & a slight yellow hue or tint to vision.

I have read quite a bit about SARM's and have not seen anyone running it at 100-125mg

smutty

smutty

Awards
I found this on a different site. They claim corporate reasons for stopping research on s4.

The only reason indicating why andarine was not further progressed in clinical study - and why ostarine was - is this excerpt from a journal found on American Chemistry Society's website. (ACS). This published journal is not viewable without an account, i will post this excerpt....VERY good reading....i've included the link if you'd like to pay to read the entire address:

3602 Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2009, Vol. 52, No. 12 Award Address
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jm900280m

Section 2.1.7. Andarine, the Prototypical Full Efficacy SARM.

Andarine was a SARM that served as the predominant model compound early in the development of the SARM field. Many of the landmark studies with andarine served as proofs-of-concept in the SARM field (e.g., concomitant myo- and osteoanabolism in the absence of VP proliferation, musculoskeletal performance enhancement, etc.). Preclinical characterization of andarine demonstrated high binding affinity for AR (Ki ) 4 nM) and ideal pharmacokinetics (complete oral bioavailability, plasma half-life consistent with daily oral dosing in rats and dogs) with no cross-reactivity with the other nuclear receptors. Myoanabolism was demonstrated in terms of maintenance and restoration of LA weight and restoration of soleus muscle strength in castrated rats. Likewise, osteoanabolism was observed in maintenance and restorative modes in male and female rats with improvements in biomechanical strength, cumulatively demonstrating musculoskeletal performance enhancement. The anabolic effects were also observed at the level of the entire organism as revealed by favorable body composition changes. Importantly, these anabolic effects were tissue-selective when compared to androgenic tissue and HPG axis effects, establishing andarine as a prototypical preclinical SARM. The peripheral and selective anabolic preclinical pharmacodynamic profile of andarine seemed highly promising and stimulated us to pursue landmark clinical trials of the SARMs, andarine and Ostarine. Although phase I studies with andarine were successful with no deficiencies noted , Ostarine was selected for advanced clinical development based on corporate strategy. Readers are cautioned to note that the name Ostarine is often mistakenly linked to the chemical structure of andarine. The chemical structure of Ostarine has not been publicly disclosed. The authors are unable to provide additional information. Collectively, these preclinical and clinical studies have provided the foundation for the massive body of SARM characterizations that are now published and patented (discussed below). Importantly, many of these pharmacodynamic observations have proven to be typical of subsequently published chemodiverse SARMs, as discussed in section 3.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wonder what the corporate strategy was?? Safety, dose dependency, etc???

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
I love the s4 and the osta.....s4 is my favorite.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It sounds awesome, but it doesnt sound healthy either!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
S4 is great if you can deal with the vision sides, but Ostarine is much better IMO. Get a SARM from a reputable company like the one advertised on this site and your good to go ;)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
S4 is great if you can deal with the vision sides, but Ostarine is much better IMO. Get a SARM from a reputable company like the one advertised on this site and your good to go ;)
Is there a major difference?

Better to use for a cycle, or during a cycle or pct?

Cutting K?

LOL at me loading questions!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

Cutting K?

S4 for fatloss, hardening, endurance. Osta for strength, slight fatloss. I started a thread in the anabolic section about which is better. Last i saw it was 6-7 pages long. I search for it, it has lots of good info

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Cutting K?

S4 is much more androgenic, so it is better for fat loss and strength because of this, but also has more sides

Ostarine is much better for lean mass gain, and has minimal sides.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
S4 is much more androgenic, so it is better for fat loss and strength because of this, but also has more sides

Ostarine is much better for lean mass gain, and has minimal sides.
Those sides worry me, any chance they could be long term???

I'd wanna use it in a PCT or during a cut.. hence S4 sounds much more appealing!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those sides worry me, any chance they could be long term???

I'd wanna use it in a PCT or during a cut.. hence S4 sounds much more appealing!
You don't want to use S4 in PCT because of the suppression, but would work great in a cut.

SARMS are relatively new, so there are no long term studies on them

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't want to use S4 in PCT because of the suppression, but would work great in a cut.

SARMS are relatively new, so there are no long term studies on them
Do you think it would stack with well 11-spray or bulk 11-OXO? I was going to use Androhard instead, but it depends if I can get access to it. I have access to S4 tho.

Thanks