Russian star peptides DHT gel good or fake???

nully

Awards
Hi there,

This is my first time here. I am reviewing a few testosterone gel products and it is kind of hard to get hold of one of sure quality. I cam across the Russianpeptides site and there are this testosterone gels with a very high concentration of the active ingredient at a very low price. it makes me wonder whether the site is Legit. I read a few reviews. some of them are too good to be true and yeah the ones that actually sound real are not very encouraging.
I don't know what to do. did any of you guys tried Russian star peptides DHT gel before?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They look like just another ugl. I feel like if they have anavar and DHT Gel, you’re better off finding a more known and trusted source.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Russian star used to be held in high regards for his info on peptides and compounds. Iirc he was telling people he was a doctor, and then people were proving it to be false.... None the less I have heard so many mixed reviews in regards to his site. I have seen many people who got results from his Titan cream, but as I said mixed reviews. Also guys who said it had systemic dht effects, even though Russian star claimed that the effects affected only the areas where the cream was applied....

Miketee

Awards
Russian star used to be held in high regards for his info on peptides and compounds. Iirc he was telling people he was a doctor, and then people were proving it to be false.... None the less I have heard so many mixed reviews in regards to his site. I have seen many people who got results from his Titan cream, but as I said mixed reviews. Also guys who said it had systemic dht effects, even though Russian star claimed that the effects affected only the areas where the cream was applied....

Hmm, just noticed this thread as I buy from them. The dht gel is legit and it says on the website stronger doses have systematic effects, that was about dosing amounts so context please.
One thing I hate is bs.
The guy is a doctor aswell I get my prescription gh from him.

There are hundreds of guys who know him on pm, find it sad that jealous people quote stuff with no backing they have heard. Same thing happened for a supplement company I used to work for.

Personal experience.
Superb products.
Great c.s
Never any issues with packages sent to the u.s or spain.

And the dht gel, its pretty amazing if you are into p.e.g

Miketee

Awards
Hi there,

This is my first time here. I am reviewing a few testosterone gel products and it is kind of hard to get hold of one of sure quality. I cam across the Russianpeptides site and there are this testosterone gels with a very high concentration of the active ingredient at a very low price. it makes me wonder whether the site is Legit. I read a few reviews. some of them are too good to be true and yeah the ones that actually sound real are not very encouraging.
I don't know what to do. did any of you guys tried Russian star peptides DHT gel before?

There is no testosterone gel on the site, am I missing something?
By the way the var myself and 5 of my friends have used it, some good reviews on pm. Very good var.
You are better off going where they sponsor. I prefer here to pm as they are full of know it alls over there lol.

Dont listen to guys personal views of sites they havent tried. Find out from users who have.
I was told years ago primordial performance were a crap ugl who sold fake stuff.
Best transdermal 1t I ever used was from them.

Thats what ive learned over the years, you will see im passionate about truth.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hmm, just noticed this thread as I buy from them. The dht gel is legit and it says on the website stronger doses have systematic effects, that was about dosing amounts so context please.
One thing I hate is bs.
The guy is a doctor aswell I get my prescription gh from him.

There are hundreds of guys who know him on pm, find it sad that jealous people quote stuff with no backing they have heard. Same thing happened for a supplement company I used to work for.

Personal experience.
Superb products.
Great c.s
Never any issues with packages sent to the u.s or spain.

And the dht gel, its pretty amazing if you are into p.e.g
Well it’s good to hear you have had a positive experience, however iirc he was posting that it didn’t have systematic effects himself, then guys provided proof it did, so they probably added it to their site after the fact. He was receiving a lot of negative responses regarding this and other issues at the time, such as not being able to provide any evidence he was actually a doctor(this may have changed since, not sure). I have no bias or interest in this being the case or not, just what I have seen.
I guess what I am saying is buyer beware, because there have been mixed reviews.

Miketee

Awards
I was watching that thread. A guy jumped on the the thought it wasn't going systematic, where the fact was at the dose being used it wouldn't . And lone behold Russian was right.
Lol I dont think someone dealing in anabolics would want to reveal his identity? Would you?
Some really stupid people asked him to prove it. Of course he wouldnt.

Im saying as an ACTUAL buyer, no issues, great products, great c.s
If you havent purchased dont comment, thats always been my view.

And yes deffo a doc as I said I get my gh with prescription from him. He is just risking himself trying to help sad people like us, who most of the time look to find fault when there is none.
Btw the thread your talking about on pm was in 2015 I believe, and it was answered then quite emphatically. So not really sure why you mentioned it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
is Russian star peptides a sponsor here???

Perseusdeus

Awards
i got the titan 12% cycled on and off for 6 months. did not increase my size, testicles shrunk slightly, my hair thinned a tiny bit on my forehead. So then I got Zoi RU58841 and it thickened the back of my head during this same time. I have since stopped using the DHT for a while to see if my hair restores back. I am also now taking mega dose of vitamin d3 50,000 iu and vitamin k2 100 mcg as per the Dr. Norman Shealy study and this stuff works much better for restoring hair growth and size. In 6 months i can offer a much better review though. If this doesn't restore it fully i will next consider rubbing c60 oil into my forehead .

Miketee

Awards
I saw some guys log of the zoi had good results. Shame the titan gel didnt work for you. We're you stretching after application?

Thankfully dont need ru yet, but interested in your experiments with d3 and vit k.
I like vit k for a whole host of reasons.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are we talking muscle size or penis size?

Miketee

Awards
Total fake by experience. Didn’t work.
What did you use and for how long? You know the dht gel needs to be used for 16 weeks or more to start seeing real results.
I used prescription dht for 22weeks before I saw anything, I used titan 20 dht for 11 and saw far more.
Just find it interesting hearing how others used it and call it fake. Im using trestolone transdermal by a reputable company others have had success with
Doesnt work for me.. does that make it fake?

spinNspiral

Awards
Ordered Caverject and the Titan Gel. Customs sent it back. RussianStarPeptides say did not include a return address, and the package was destroyed. I am out $175. They refuse to reship. Do not recommend them.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ordered Caverject and the Titan Gel. Customs sent it back. RussianStarPeptides say did not include a return address, and the package was destroyed. I am out $175. They refuse to reship. Do not recommend them.
Yea that’s bs...

Miketee

Awards
That sucks did you read their terms and conditions?

Miketee

Awards
I wish bro would save me a fortune. They are my source, never had anything but good experiences. Also they have never put a return address as you all know ugls never do internationally.
I always say if you buy things read the terms and conditions, they do say if the parcel is undelivered they dont re send only if its seized. I guess its not their fault if you can't get your address right.

I bought 1.6k worth of stuff from alin, never had any issues. On my last order it dissapeared. Never got it- said it was returned, lost 300usd. Ugls are not amazon.

I currently have bells palsy so cant train, now that really sucks.

Miketee

Awards
I just spoke to the boss as I smelled bs. He offered to re ship and you said you would do a charge back. He sent me the screen shots, so not really sure what your issue is??
I presume you are rbaindurouv?

I can attach the emails here , this is what I hate on a.m loads of guys speak crap about ugls but they dont do it on the forums the ugls sponsor.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So you wish you worked for them or you do because you just spoke to the boss about his order...

Miketee

Awards
I wish I got free gentropin.
I emailed orders@russianstarpeptides which is on their website and said what someone posted on here. I am a fairly regular customer. They emailed me back and showed me the screen shots of the conversation.
I dont know about you but im protective of my source. Like I am of elexir except when they send me bunk. But they are refunding me.

I don't like lies, and the guy in this thread lied. End of.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They shared private communications from one customer to another cutomer because you buy so much from them? That just seems wrong and a serious privacy issue. Yes. End of?

Miketee

Awards
I think its perfectly reasonable if some tool lies to expose them if needed. Its done all the time on p.m
End of

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well ok then... I'm in some kind of bizarro world where privacy is tossed out the window and anonymity becomes unimportant when someone is suspected of lying about a - what the flock did I just read?

Did they redact his private information such as identity; email; phone number; addresss, or do you have that too because as long as you suspect them of lying about a product of a company you patronize often, it's ok.

Let's reverse this. Let us say, I was the really really really good customer. Better than you. I suspected you lying about someone lying and contacted them. Would they then share all of your private messages with me? I mean, fare is fare right?

Thanks for trying to set things straight but maybe you shouldn't rep them if you do, or even try to help them which doesn't make sense to me. The length at wich you went to prove this guy a 'liar'. I don't think it's working out the way you thought it would. It looks bad. Really bad. Worse than before the so-called lying guy.

Yep.

PS What does 'End of' mean? End of discussion? End of sentence? I like it. :)
I’m sure if this email sharing is true many members won’t order from them
Just based on that. I know I wouldn’t.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well ok then... I'm in some kind of bizarro world where privacy is tossed out the window and anonymity becomes unimportant when someone is suspected of lying about a - what the flock did I just read?

Did they redact his private information such as identity; email; phone number; addresss, or do you have that too because as long as you suspect them of lying about a product of a company you patronize often, it's ok.

Let's reverse this. Let us say, I was the really really really good customer. Better than you. I suspected you lying about someone lying and contacted them. Would they then share all of your private messages with me? I mean, fare is fare right?

Thanks for trying to set things straight but maybe you shouldn't rep them if you do, or even try to help them which doesn't make sense to me. The length at wich you went to prove this guy a 'liar'. I don't think it's working out the way you thought it would. It looks bad. Really bad. Worse than before the so-called lying guy.

Yep.

PS What does 'End of' mean? End of discussion? End of sentence? I like it. :)
Sharing the private info about a customer with another customer “inquiring” is shady as ****. I dont order from this guy or company and sure as hell wouldn’t after this if the email sharing is true.

The Stig

Awards
Hi there,

I've used it a number of times and it has worked well. However, of late they've shipped in different black bottles and something is amiss, as the gel has a really strong smell to it that was not typical previously. This makes me wonder what is now being shipped.

SwolHippie

Awards
Sup guys, first timer on the forum here. so im looking to order from Russian star peptides but they are asking me to buy syringes In a form of payment? Anyone familiar with this? Sounds quite scammy to me. Thanks y’all hope to hear soon

THEstudent

Awards
Sup guys, first timer on the forum here. so im looking to order from Russian star peptides but they are asking me to buy syringes In a form of payment? Anyone familiar with this? Sounds quite scammy to me. Thanks y’all hope to hear soon
I ordered some of the DHT gel and yeah they ask you to buy syringes but you not really buying them. It is just a way to keep that particular payment option discreet. I got tracking and it passed customs so it should be here soon. Ordered about 2 weeks ago.

SwolHippie

Awards
I ordered some of the DHT gel and yeah they ask you to buy syringes but you not really buying them. It is just a way to keep that particular payment option discreet. I got tracking and it passed customs so it should be here soon. Ordered about 2 weeks ago.
Thats awesome man glad to hear. How long did it take for you to get your tracking number after you made your payment ? Also have you ever purchased from them before?

THEstudent

Awards
Thats awesome man glad to hear. How long did it take for you to get your tracking number after you made your payment ? Also have you ever purchased from them before?
It was like 7 days after payment that I got tracking. This is my first order with him. Thought about it for a long time and after going through the reviews decided to go ahead and try him out. I will let you know how it goes.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It was like 7 days after payment that I got tracking. This is my first order with him. Thought about it for a long time and after going through the reviews decided to go ahead and try him out. I will let you know how it goes.
I’ll be interested in this.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for reviews ................

THEstudent

Awards
Well guys after trying it for 2 months I can say I didn't really notice much from it. Maybe a small bump in libido but even that is hard to say. Not saying it's fake but unless you just got some spare cash to blow then I wouldn't bother with it.

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well guys after trying it for 2 months I can say I didn't really notice much from it. Maybe a small bump in libido but even that is hard to say. Not saying it's fake but unless you just got some spare cash to blow then I wouldn't bother with it.
both the “adderall” and DHT have been tested on other forums and found to be completely bunk